What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Ryan Leslie - Les is More

SlapSlap Posts: 23
edited December 2011 in R&B & Alternatives
I didnt found a topic about this album,today is come out a new video off his upcoming album.

What you thinK about him?
Is a genius in making beat,writes lyrics,but in his album doesnt do his best

Replies

• Valentinez A. KaiserValentinez A. Kaiser Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I liked the Ryan Leslie album (think that was his last one) but need to hear more than this single to see where his going with this project. Yh he's a talented dude bo doubt tho.

S/N: watching that video made me realise how Drake took his spot! lloll
  • booty-gif-dot-combooty-gif-dot-com Posts: 1,357 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Ryan is one of those dudes thats a good producer but i dont think its going to work for him as an artist..

he just doesnt seem to have that type of front man charisma!
  • SlapSlap Posts: 23
    edited December 2011
    I liked the Ryan Leslie album (think that was his last one) but need to hear more than this single to see where his going with this project. Yh he's a talented dude bo doubt tho.

S/N: watching that video made me realise how Drake took his spot! lloll

Yap when i see the video i think the same thing about drake....check the first single if this album " joan of arc" maybe One of his best single