Are u Secure wit ya weight:lets talk about it

Options
GetMoneyInDaN.O.
GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in The Weight Room
how many of yall are actually secure wit ya weght and physical apperance.i myself was always a slim dude and tried to gain weight.im 6'6 230 but been in the gym tryna get 2 atleast 245 and that'll be a weight ill be good at.

i was in a thread where it was show off ya midsection,and i seen people sayin they wish they had Kai's abs,and when she said her regiment to get it im sure 95% of yall aint gonna do all that to get rite.so are u actually hapy wit how u look,and if not where do u actually wanna be at?

Comments

• isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yea, my abs are in top shape, and I haven't worked out since forever. I'm 5'11" 165.
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i swear ? i be at the gym and when ? see my weight they be like damn u dnt look it,but i kno at almost 250 thats my goal weight and imma cut that up and stay in that 240-250 range
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    IMG_0554-1.jpg

i'm a work in progress. my arms have gotten a lil bigger. i'm just tryin to put definition. i need to work on my abs and legs. guess i'm startin from the top, and workin my way down. but wieght wise, i'm cool. wanna stay w/n the 220-225 range where i'm at now. if i move up to 230, i want to be mostly muscle
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Im a little overweight and I flaunt it. I don't plan on working out unless its in the bedroom.
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    edited June 2010
    Options
    thats what im sayin at 240 i wanna be all muscle not just 240 and big
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    thats what im sayin at 240 i wanna be all muscle not just 240 and big

yeah i was skinny my whole life. i didn't really start gaining weight til like 03'. i got to 230 in 05', but when i saw the pics from bikers that year, i had a gut lol. after that, i hit the treadmill for about a month and was able to shed sum of it off
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I want to get down to 145...I weigh like 154, My abs aren't popping out how i had em last summer. I ran more last summer but I gotta go buy some new running shoes. I'm ? about it too. ? is really getting on my nerves. I think most of it is water weight.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I want to get down to 145...I weigh like 154, My abs aren't popping out how i had em last summer. I ran more last summer but I gotta go buy some new running shoes. I'm ? about it too. ? is really getting on my nerves. I think most of it is water weight.

wtf? How tall are you?

I'm secure with my weight now but I'm not happy with it. I want to drop between 25 and 30 pounds and I'll feel good.
  • edwardnigma
    edited June 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    wtf? How tall are you?

I'm secure with my weight now but I'm not happy with it. I want to drop between 25 and 30 pounds and I'll feel good.

I'm 5'8. How bout you?
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'm 5'8. How bout you?

I'm 5'11.............
  • edwardnigma
    edited June 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    I'm 5'11.............

Damn Kat you a Tall chic, I'd still give it to you.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    6'1 185...yeah im good wish i was 4 inches taller though
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Damn Kat you a Tall chic, I'd still give it to you.

ayy thats how we make'em in TEXAS...

tall,thick, and sexy chicks=g.o.a.t
  • the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Used to be very insecure with my weight and appearance. There weren't a lot of guys asking me out and I thought it was because I was chubby. The change came when I went overseas and there were a lot of guys to tell me that I was attractive, and it blew my mind, cuz I wasn't used to that kind of attention. I think I'm getting better with it, still have bad days, but I think of myself as a prettier woman now.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'd like to add some weight. 5'8" 155 all muscle. Fast metabolism, hard gainer. I've never been heavier than about 165 but I'd like to get to about 175.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    im good @ 158, just need to stop drinkin so much soda and get in better shape...
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited June 2010
    Options
    im good @ 158, just need to stop drinkin so much soda and get in better shape...

i be on that muscle milk and eas myoplex something serious
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Im 6 ft 155...im tryna get to 170 by the end of the summer. I dont like my weight right now. I'm cut up but i want bulk though, and I wish I was about 6'2-6-3. I always wanted to be that tall and a soild 200-210 pounds. That was back in my basketball days when I thought I was going to the league lol.
  • Emerald City Rolla
    Emerald City Rolla Members Posts: 564
    edited June 2010
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »

I'd suggest switching brands if you're using that three times (or 3 scoops) per day or more. EAS and muscle milk have HIGH concentrations of heavy metals like lead as well as arsenic levels well above FDA recs. Thats what you get when you buy protein powder made in china in a market that has no FDA oversight...
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'm 5'9 1/2" 225 lbs, muscular. I love it!
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »

Yea I'm on that muscle milk hard too. I'm up to 143 from 131. I been on it for bout a month and a half and plus I be in the gym hitting the weights all the time..

I'm trying to hit 150 for July 12 when I go to Hawaii
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yea I'm on that muscle milk hard too. I'm up to 143 from 131. I been on it for bout a month and a half and plus I be in the gym hitting the weights all the time..

I'm trying to hit 150 for July 12 when I go to Hawaii

damn lil ? lol...j/p keep drinking that working out and eatin right...you'll be cut up before u know it
  • Legend24
    Legend24 Members Posts: 689 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'm looking to put on 10-15 pounds before the end of the year. I always gain a bit then slack off and lose it.
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    edited June 2010
    Options
    damn some of yall ? make me feel swole,in yall 140-150's,but yea 4 a ? like me at 6'6 get get big ide have to be atleast 260-270 im lookin 4 the toned look,and i drink varied shakes n ? ,but high metabolism and alsways on the go makin it hard to gain,

to keep wait on me i just drink some EnSure high protein