And so it begins...KD and Westbrook Beef.....Kobe/Shaq part 2!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    dabull wrote: »
    still doesnt work cuz Deron will want the MAX also

Better Yet Trade WEst Brook 4 Deron... SEND HIM 2 BROOKLYN BABAY!!!!!!
  • dabullsss
    dabullsss Banned Users Posts: 853
    edited December 2011
    Options
    COSIGN.
    • But Don't 4 Get The 1st Time The Modern Day Thunders, went To The Playoffs The "Durantuala" was talking all that ? , only to freeze up against the Lakers, it was Westbrook who carried them...

• @ the end of the day the media BEEN trying to break apart West -Brook & Durant... They Even Made Kevin The Good Guy, N Russel The Bad Guy... All these 2 had was an argument
      Everybody has arguments...
    • It's Funny tho. when Durant Was Chucking his squad, putting up 30 shots a game, everybody said he had no help, now he got the best help he can find, now they saying trade that help.

#3. WestBrook Is The Leader Of This Team... Durant Just LEads The Team In Stats, But In The Locker Room RWB is The Man..

bout time sum1 in here kept it real, the MEDIA clouds yall vision...they decide who we like and dislike. KD is the SAME player as MELO...they both chuckers who avg. 3 assist. When Kobe was avg. 30 whenever he had 2 or 3 assist the media said he was a ballhog, same way they do Melo now, but KD is just a "great scorer" if you let them tell it. KD got locked down by artest in 2010 playoffs and if not for Russ da lakers would have swept them. same way he got locked up by 6'4 tony allen when he is 6'11. Now, they saying Russ is not playin the position properly when he is the ONLY other scoring option until Harden steps up
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    plain and simple westbrook is the SAME player as D rose, only diff is westbrook dont get the shine cuz he play wit Durant. LOL @ mumo for thinkin westbrook wont get that money. he is a lock to make the ASG but not as a starter (cp3 got that on lock) but to make all NBA, i think he is a virtual LOCK for the 2nd team. the thunder will be a number one or 2 seed. meaning russ will be in that group of wade, kobe cp3, rose, russ......depending on the clippers record, cp3 and russ will be fighting for that last guard spot on the 2nd team

I use to think like this and its absolutely wrong. Their games are very similar but Derrick Rose is better without a doubt. Watch OKC play and you'll see that a lot of plays Russ miss sometimes, Rose would make. Similar styles of play but Rose is better at it
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    the stats are identical
    they r both athleticism >>>>fundamental
    scoring PGs
    only diff is that Rose is humble and Russ got that EGO

What is Rose lacking fundamentally?
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    bout time sum1 in here kept it real, the MEDIA clouds yall vision...they decide who we like and dislike. KD is the SAME player as MELO...they both chuckers who avg. 3 assist. When Kobe was avg. 30 whenever he had 2 or 3 assist the media said he was a ballhog, same way they do Melo now, but KD is just a "great scorer" if you let them tell it. KD got locked down by artest in 2010 playoffs and if not for Russ da lakers would have swept them. same way he got locked up by 6'4 tony allen when he is 6'11. Now, they saying Russ is not playin the position properly when he is the ONLY other scoring option until Harden steps up

some truth in this post....
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

Son you so wrong. No they're not the same player. KD didn't get locked up by anybody and he was getting double and tripe teams sent his way every series. Did you watch the game last night ? Russel was 0-11, had a hot KD but chose to keep shooting. Russel problem is he need to play smarter, nobody care about him taking shots.

Westbrook took it so personal that Pargo was getting in his business last night, he almost completely put the team second trying to get back
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    little tiffs get blown out of proportion, RW just needs to learn to control his emotions outwardly
  • dabullsss
    edited December 2011
    Options
    What is Rose lacking fundamentally?

his footwork and jumpshot mechanics could be better but that splittin haris, i'm just saying that they have more athleticism than fundamentals....doesnt matter which you have as long as u get da job done. Lebron and dwade get by on athleticism...but Pau gasol, tim duncan, and Z-bo have more fundamentals.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    Son you so wrong. No they're not the same player. KD didn't get locked up by anybody and he was getting double and tripe teams sent his way every series. Did you watch the game last night ? Russel was 0-11, had a hot KD but chose to keep shooting. Russel problem is he need to play smarter, nobody care about him taking shots.

Westbrook took it so personal that Pargo was getting in his business last night, he almost completely put the team second trying to get back

yeah man... that ? was was bad, he has got to learn to control himself
  • dabullsss
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    some truth in this post....

see i can deal wit Mumo cuz even tho he a crazy OKC fan, he does look at sum situations with non-bias and co-sign when facts r presented.
  • dabullsss
    edited December 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »

we disagree on my player comparisons but co-sign da bolded, i saw that last night, da ? is a hot head, cant front. dem LA ? LOL
  • Thegreat1isme
    Thegreat1isme Members Posts: 4
    edited December 2011
    Options
    this is more like Kevin Garnett and Stef Marbury than Kobe vs Shaq
  • Smo-King Locs
    edited December 2011
    Options

C/S ,
    Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix Cause the media is full of ? tricks
    4example in tha Vid I Posted Of Shaq VS Bynum, the commentators blamed Bynum while it was Shaq who thru the Elbow...

The Same Media That Try To Demonize Lebron For Leavin Cleveland, Were the same ? dat wanted him 2 Leave Cleveland N Go 2 New York..

Then Try 2 Create A Lebron VS Wade Type of situation like they're doin with Durant N Westbrook...

Speaking Of Chucks, don't A.I average more Assist Then Billups, and The 2 seasons That A.I was their Melo N JR had career high FG%..

The media is sumthyng else..
  • Smo-King Locs
    edited December 2011
    Options
    his footwork and jumpshot mechanics could be better but that splittin haris, i'm just saying that they have more athleticism than fundamentals....doesnt matter which you have as long as u get da job done. Lebron and dwade get by on athleticism...but Pau gasol, tim duncan, and Z-bo have more fundamentals.

Dwade is athleticism N fundamentals bruh, he balances it out...
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    blown outta proportion.

lol ? really tryin to say this is kobe vs shaq 2.0? holla at me when they throwin blows at practioce or RW choke durant out.

and can we keep it real about this video? this was one of shaq coolest moments to me because he obviously let the lil homie get some getback after embarassing him on the other end of the court. shaq knew it was gon be hard on this young man livin in his shadow in LA and let bynum get that dunk to build some confidence.

the lil elbow at the end was just a lil "watch ya tone" moment when bynum got all turnt up after his dunk
  • Smo-King Locs
    edited December 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    blown outta proportion.

lol ? really tryin to say this is kobe vs shaq 2.0? holla at me when they throwin blows at practioce or RW choke durant out.

and can we keep it real about this video? this was one of shaq coolest moments to me because he obviously let the lil homie get some getback after embarassing him on the other end of the court. shaq knew it was gon be hard on this young man livin in his shadow in LA and let bynum get that dunk to build some confidence.

the lil elbow at the end was just a lil "watch ya tone" moment when bynum got all turnt up after his dunk

I swear to ? ? see what they wanna see.. So when a.i crossed up MJ , MJ purposley stumbled so that lil Allen could gain confidence????????

Shaq yammed it on the youthful Bynum... Bynum went back @ shaq, N shaq got ? . if anything instead of throwing elbows, shaq should of tryed 2 yam it back @ bynum. but shaq doesn't have enough testosterones 4 that.
  • dabullsss
    edited December 2011
    Options
    trade deadline will be VERY interesting!!! possible, D12, Deron, Iglodala, Russ, Rondo all on the move
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Any video of this?
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    blown outta proportion.

LOL @ Shaq let him....ROTFLMAO.
  • b*braze
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I swear to ? ? see what they wanna see.. So when a.i crossed up MJ , MJ purposley stumbled so that lil Allen could gain confidence????????

Shaq yammed it on the youthful Bynum... Bynum went back @ shaq, N shaq got ? . if anything instead of throwing elbows, shaq should of tryed 2 yam it back @ bynum. but shaq doesn't have enough testosterones 4 that.
    d.green wrote: »
    LOL @ Shaq let him....ROTFLMAO.

just look at the video. look at shaq's defensive "effort" on that play. yall really think shaq couldnt stop that move bynum put on him?

look specifically at 00:19. wtf was shaq swatting at in a downward motion? when you ever seen post defense like that? lmao @ that fake stumble
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    just look at the video. look at shaq's defensive "effort" on that play. yall really think shaq couldnt stop that move bynum put on him?

look specifically at 00:19. wtf was shaq swatting at in a downward motion? when you ever seen post defense like that? lmao @ that fake stumble

Why in the hell would shaq "LET" a guy score a bucket???

he put a quick move on shaq that froze him..

i've never heard anything like that Lol "He let him do it so he can build confidence" , bruh.....
  • b*braze
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol look at the tape. lamest post defense of all time then
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    my ? said Shaq let him.........lmao

man if i was Diesel, I woulda embarrased Bynum all game long.

Let ? know who the ? you traded
  • b*braze
    edited December 2011
    Options
    OhPee wrote: »
    my ? said Shaq let him.........lmao

man if i was Diesel, I woulda embarrased Bynum all game long.

Let ? know who the ? you traded

younger shaq would have. old shaq was like whatever, he only 17, let him get his moment. lmao shaq love the kids
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    in b braze defense, whether shaq let him or not, is perhaps 50 / 50... that ? looked fake and scripted, = he let him... no way shaq reaction time that damn slow to that spin move