And so it begins...KD and Westbrook Beef.....Kobe/Shaq part 2!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Oh yea, if the coach really wanted to send a message that he wants RW to facilitate he would start Harden.

With Thabo, Perk, and Ibaka being your other 3 starters, you are sending a clear message to RW: We need you to score.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    son stop caping for Russ and you would see there's no argument. He needs to play smarter and thats it. I dont care if Durant got 60, if he hot and he got a mismatch, pass him the damn ball
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    Rose isn't slightly better ! He's just better. He shoots better, finishes better, and distributes better. That doesn't sound like slightly better

And gtfoh with that ? about Russell keeping them in the playoffs. Now thats when you listening to the media with that ? . You better go look at KD averages fromthe playoffs. ? want Russ to play smart. I already talked about Pargo getting in his business last night and him feeling like he had to get back, putting the team 2nd

Dunn.....I watched every game in the OKC-Memphis series. Durant was getting hemmed up by Tony Allen.

Russ would look up to set Durant up for a quick jumper and he was too weak to get pass Allen.............so RW would say fukk it and do him. I seen that ? happen multiple times that series.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Russ needs to chil the ? out ....this ? on one of the best young teams in the leauge and he might ? it up over some ? ....
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    edited December 2011
    Options
    MobTown wrote: »
    rondo for westbrook..straight up lets get it crackin Celts

I would do that ? no doubt if these dudes can't get along in okc.... He's the exact type of of durrant needs ...then you can keep harden and it's on for okc
  • ROFL.GUY
    ROFL.GUY Members Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    rondo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> westbrook
    best distributer/pg defender in the NBA

i wish the LAKERS got him..

i would trade anyone not named kobe

hes my 3rd fav player behind kobe and world peace
  • R.D.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    Dunn.....I watched every game in the OKC-Memphis series. Durant was getting hemmed up by Tony Allen.

Russ would look up to set Durant up for a quick jumper and he was too weak to get pass Allen.............so RW would say fukk it and do him. I seen that ? happen multiple times that series.
    go check the averages
  • dabullsss
    dabullsss Banned Users Posts: 853
    edited December 2011
    Options
    no, check the fg%, KD is a chucker so he always gets his points, even if he has to take mad shots...........while avg. 3 assist. he is the 1st superstar to constantly get a pass for not passing...no pun intended
  • R.D.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    dabull wrote: »
    no, check the fg%, KD is a chucker so he always gets his points, even if he has to take mad shots...........while avg. 3 assist. he is the 1st superstar to constantly get a pass for not passing...no pun intended

? you can check that too...im talking facts, you ? arguing with emotions
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Said before and will say it again its a modern day version of Stephon Marbury and Kevin Garnett.

Thunder need a pass first PG who isn't egotistical like Westbrook is.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    edited December 2011
    Options

False...... KD had a 59 True Shooting % ......which is pretty damn elite considering joe much he shoots .....which means he takes shots and makes shots ....that doesn't = a chucker that = an elite scorer
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol at Charles Barkley JUST mentioning the playoffs when people like Jason Kidd, Tony Allen, etc were guarding KD

Listen, we all know KD is basketball imortality *sarcasm*...but the point is, he is flawed. This team is flawed. RW is flawed, but he is almost as important for them to win a ring as KD.

Nggas really see Maynor out there and think a basic, pass first PG would make them better smh
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »

this is the truth and folk dont wan to see. it. this was why I called him the black Dirk.... he couldnt get to the ball and the shot clock would run down. The media drivin a wedge between them.
  • R.D.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    this is the truth and folk dont wan to see. it. this was why I called him the black Dirk.... he couldnt get to the ball and the shot clock would run down. The media drivin a wedge between them.

nahhh its what yall want to be the truth but im done with it

My eyes and the numbers support everything i said
  • aneed123
    edited December 2011
    Options
    nahhh its what yall want to be the truth but im done with it

My eyes and the numbers support everything i said

i like Durant but u cant sit her and say he didnt struggle with smaller guys big boying him in the playoffs. Artest, and Tony allen did it. He settled for a fade away 3 fora game winning ? attempt vs Memphis cuz he didnt want to drive. That game where everyone jumped on westbrook for shooting too much Durant was struggling and being fronted in the post or he got bodied out to the 3 point line and the shot clock ran down and Westbrook had to take bail out jumpers or drive.
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Some of us are worser than the media just b/c it got heated in the huddle doesnt mean the Thunder is gonna blow up they're lineup and giveup RW that would be stupid this team almost went to the Final and Westbrook is 23yrs old things will get better they win games and ppl will 4get all about this
  • R.D.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i like Durant but u cant sit her and say he didnt struggle with smaller guys big boying him in the playoffs. Artest, and Tony allen did it. He settled for a fade away 3 fora game winning ? attempt vs Memphis cuz he didnt want to drive. That game where everyone jumped on westbrook for shooting too much Durant was struggling and being fronted in the post or he got bodied out to the 3 point line and the shot clock ran down and Westbrook had to take bail out jumpers or drive.

Clearly he still was getting his since his numbers in the post season went up and then you talkin bout Artest when that was 2 years ago. There's no way you watched OKC in the post season and didn't see all the double and triple teams he faced

No matter how yall keep tryna slice it and defend Westbrook, there is no excuse for his play at times

? actually got the nerve to come out their mouth and say Russ was taking over when KD was struggling....When ?
  • aneed123
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Clearly he still was getting his since his numbers in the post season went up and then you talkin bout Artest when that was 2 years ago. There's no way you watched OKC in the post season and didn't see all the double and triple teams he faced

No matter how yall keep tryna slice it and defend Westbrook, there is no excuse for his play at times

? actually got the nerve to come out their mouth and say Russ was taking over when KD was struggling....When ?

dude everything I posted happened in the playoffs two years ago and last year. Its like no one wants to point out when Durant ? up and its all on Westbrook. Hell Tony Allen got physical with Durant and he struggles a lot. Thats why Durant worked on his game this off season and began using the Dirk 1 leg jumper from the mid post. And if he is facing double and triple teams then westbrook was right in shooting
  • R.D.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    dude everything I posted happened in the playoffs two years ago and last year. Its like no one wants to point out when Durant ? up and its all on Westbrook. Hell Tony Allen got physical with Durant and he struggles a lot. Thats why Durant worked on his game this off season and began using the Dirk 1 leg jumper from the mid post. And if he is facing double and triple teams then westbrook was right in shooting

man ill agree to disagree

im just going finish by saying forget last season, look at this season
  • dabullsss
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ^^^^how can ya say look @ this season, ? only played 3 games. and OKC is not 3-0 without RW playin his usual aggressive style, yes he will have turnovers but the kid is a new breed of PG, only 1 guy matches his skillset and that is the SLIGHTLY better D Rose
  • dabullsss
    edited December 2011
    Options

^^^^^RNS....cosign
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    everyone is talking about the HEAT better win this year, the Thunder better win this year cuz with the new CBA, Westbrook is gna want that same extension that Rose just got, and all he needs to accomplish is to qualify is make one of the all-nba teams (which he is guaranteed to do). so u got perkins @ 11 mil, KD making 18 and now russ will be gettin 18. no $$ to pay harden or Ibaka.......they will have to trade Russ or let go of the 2 role players and sign mimimum guys like NY and MIA

No way in hell Perk makin' 11 mil NO WAY IN HELL!!!
  • dabullsss
    edited December 2011
    Options
    No way in hell Perk makin' 11 mil NO WAY IN HELL!!!

yeah that was my bad, his extension kicks in 2012-2013 season he will be making 9 mill, but you get my point, they cant pay all dem cats
  • dabullsss
    edited December 2011
    Options
    my first plat cheap seats thread..........................................
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    yeah that was my bad, his extension kicks in 2012-2013 season he will be making 9 mill, but you get my point, they cant pay all dem cats

Anything higher than a MLE for that ? is absurd.