Rashad Wisdom Knows. 10 Year Old Football Player is NAAAAAAAASTY!

Options
trethousandgt
trethousandgt Members Posts: 59
edited December 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
A good friend of mine living in Texas recently sent me a vid of her 10 year old son, this kid is super talented check out the vid below!

Comments

• KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yea kid is talented and already has outstanding vision , hopefully he continues to love the game in the long run and also doesn't tap out early ....i seen a lot of ? wee all-star type kids that eventually got passed by cuz either they didnt grow much more, get that much faster , quicker cuz of genetics ..

he'll i was 6'0 at 15 and most people thought i was older when walking around and folks thought i would eventually be a 6'3 or 6'4 i never grew another inch and now im average height when it comes to age

but u can see his talent, hopefully he doesn't tap out early or get bored and lazy
  • trethousandgt
    trethousandgt Members Posts: 59
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yea kid is talented and already has outstanding vision , hopefully he continues to love the game in the long run and also doesn't tap out early ....i seen a lot of ? wee all-star type kids that eventually got passed by cuz either they didnt grow much more, get that much faster , quicker cuz of genetics ..

he'll i was 6'0 at 15 and most people thought i was older when walking around and folks thought i would eventually be a 6'3 or 6'4 i never grew another inch and now im average height when it comes to age

but u can see his talent, hopefully he doesn't tap out early or get bored and lazy

I agree, still early but the kids got some serious talent and he seems to have the genetics. His brother played d 1 college football and his father played for the United States National team (soccer) so I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do as years pass
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Little man has some moves. Texas always produce ballers.

Hate to say it but I coached little league in Ga and taped games in Texas. There are kids like this in every league.

Had one kid score a TD every time he touched the ball in my little league in GA. Boy was nasty. Next year, young cat doing the same. The level of competition is so low for 10 y.o. because you have maybe 5 players on a team that actually "get it". Then out of that 5 maybe 3 can "do it". Feel me.

Not to knock the little man. I hope he keeps it up and hit those books also. I wish him well!

If he makes it to college, I can say I saw his little league games on youtube.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    He looks a lil bigger and older than the other skill position players.
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    this thread is just weird. and borderline creepy. i think this is one of the absolute worst parts about sports.

and dude does look like andy reid at a punt, pass, and kick competition
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    He's 10. That don't impress me.

Some of them kids probably don't to be out there.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This dude might not even play high school football, bruh.

I knew cats who looked like the next Walter Payton and Barry Sanders in ? -wee, and after gettin' snot-bubbled the first day of middle-school or high school practice -- ? joined the band or some ? , or just start smokin' weed. lol

On that same token, there are a GANG of kids in his neighborhood right now that ain't even thinking about sports, but in a couple years somebody gon' introduce them to the game and they'll be a blue chip defensive end by the time they're 17.

Give it some time, bruh. Football is the most difficult sport to predict future prospects.... especially on the ? wee level. lol
  • Darius
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i will have to say this tho, that when i played ? wee football, there was a player in the age group ahead of mine. they always practiced on the same field as us and they played their games right after us. so just watching him, you could tell that he was more physically gifted than everyone out there. he was a running back who could outrun everyone and could be tackled by no one. he was one of the ones like this kid. even as a youngster, people knew he'd play at the next level. which he did. Dude's name was Koren Robinson. who, before he becamea complete ? , was destined to be a respectable NFL player. So i mean, sometimes people hit on these predictions. But then again, the 2nd best player, who was equally impressive, Jarian Jacobson, got kicked off the high school team and is still out there in the streets of Belmont with about 3 kids, livin with his aunt and selling weed with seeds. so its definitely and inexact science. and goes to show that some of the greatest athletes in each town never even play past high school (if they even make it that far) because they get caught up in other things
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I live 20 minutes from Judson and I hate to say it but they always have a kid thats ballin like that for the jr. rockets. I will be checking for him though....
  • Darius
    edited December 2011
    Options
    kinda funny seeing guys in similar situations. this was the so called 'white reggie bush'...not sure how old kid was here

anyway, the kid is finally a high school senior. here is what he has to say about his future football prospects
    “The only school that’s actually contacted me was (Division I-FCS) Bryant University,” he said. “I got some other letters, one from Oregon, but Bryant is the only school I’ve talked to.”