Nas>>Eminem (Story Telling)

Options
13»

Comments

• YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    some times i wonder if people on this forum are even hip hop fans, there such nerds lol. you think your hard to pick the worst, most unplayed songs, but no your just minority, getting laughed at, anti social from A to L.

*shrugs* maybe you have a personal connection with that song. more power to you.

Dido's "Thank You" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Stan"
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Gee, who care's if that's your real face or not (o hell, I don't care)

But it's all the ? you KEEP talkin' you '' dumb fuuuk ''............oh yeah......'' lol ''
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    I seen many pics of GEE ?

i just dont get it u got ya real pik n ya avi tellin them im black & thatz me n my avi & these obsess'd faceless faggotz still wish i was a white boy like them obsess'd faceless faggotz smh....boy itz sum dumb fuukz on herr fa reall sum stupid fuukz on herr r so dumb that they really believe ya hrap smh...
    Im not a "dumb ? " but who is the person that is stalking you?

i dont know but i do know wat eva it is they on sum ? ? !!
  • ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    i just dont get it u got ya real pik n ya avi tellin them im black & thatz me n my avi & these obsess'd faceless faggotz still wish i was a white boy like them obsess'd faceless faggotz smh....boy itz sum dumb fuukz on herr fa reall sum stupid fuukz on herr r so dumb that they really believe ya hrap smh...

QUOTE]

They got no life
  • DB Cooper
    DB Cooper Members Posts: 746
    edited June 2010
    Options
    undying love>>>>>>>>
    brilliant song
    overlooked story
  • ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I don't care if anyone say's Illmatic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any Eminem Album cos i realise toi many that is widley thought

But i personally think The Marshall Mathers LP & The Eminem Show>>>>>>>>>>>Illmatic
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    Options

They got no life

da ? is sad them faceless obsess'd kowardz need 2 get a life fa real cuz they look like faggotz on my ? makin bs up like imma white boy & fat lol..ya pm box is still full i cant hit u back....
    google gee757 and there will be a pic of a white boy on a dating site. No proof it's the same person, only that they both use the same username.

da white boyz LOCATION is on da pg 2 & hez from PORTSMOUTH & jamacia did a check on my ip provin im on da other side of da water on da hampton/newport newz side...da 757 is 7 different citiez wit da same areacode so anybody on da net could have this common screen name on different sitez livin n da 757 smh
  • thedarkprince
    thedarkprince Members Posts: 429
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I don't care if anyone say's Illmatic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any Eminem Album cos i realise toi many that is widley thought

But i personally think The Marshall Mathers LP & The Eminem Show>>>>>>>>>>>Illmatic

You may have a case with the MMLP. But your jus bullshttin with the eminem show. Illmatic is by far the hardest hip-hop album EVER......IMO.
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nastradamus >>> Any album Eminem ever made.

lmao,Dam the reason is just too much
  • the_omniscient
    the_omniscient Members Posts: 245
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I would have to agree. However, Eminem did the majority of his storytelling tracks on SSLP and really that's not his game anymore. Nas has been consistent with dropping storytelling tracks on all his albums so Nas seems and is better at it. Not every song has to be a story though just as long as your lyrics can paint some sort of coherent picture regarding the message behind your song or what you're talking about.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NOOOOOO just no!!
    I like rewind how he tells it backwards but Stan is a once in a generation type of song.
    Concept, lyricsm, production, the actual story brings you into the song, hearing the pen going back and front.
    Come on dude..

i gotta agree with that rewind was a great concept, but his best stories are undying love and i gave you power
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I would have to agree. However, Eminem did the majority of his storytelling tracks on SSLP and really that's not his game anymore. Nas has been consistent with dropping storytelling tracks on all his albums so Nas seems and is better at it. Not every song has to be a story though just as long as your lyrics can paint some sort of coherent picture regarding the message behind your song or what you're talking about.

i think relapse was more creative than people think, recovery grew on me a little but i dont understand why he ? on relapse