Yall like Tea?

Options
Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
I cant stand this ? . i dont care how healthy it is ? just tastes gross to me. And in alaska the folks that drink it are ? hippies. its almost like its a trend. The only tea ive drank and liked was Sobe Green Tea. and it dont even taste like tea.

Vent Post.

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i actually do

i got some lipton mango peach tea bags from the grocery store and fell in love
  • Lou Cypher
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Do you put anything in it to taste better? or just by itself? and cold or hot tea?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    not at all......i'll drink it if someone offers it to me like if i'm at their house or something but i'd never ask for it on my own anywhere.

i get the side eye everytime i go to a family function for being the only person to not drink iced tea
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Do you put anything in it to taste better? or just by itself? and cold or hot tea?

by itself hot, its kinda sweet on its own

i like most tea's tho so maybe im biased but i think its great
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Tea is the ? .

There is so many varieties out there, usually something out there for most every taste. Not something I drink on the mad regular tho.

I'm not too fond of Hot Tea tho, prefer it chilled, but its coo when its cold out chea.

? don't know some teas are better brewed at certain temps.
    tipsheet_tea_chart.jpg
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    yea i drink tea all the time. chai spice tea is the ? ... i need some of that
  • Lou Cypher
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I had some chai tea that was alright, never had it again tho.
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So is it supposed to taste better when brewed properly, because I aint puttin a thermometer in my ? and holdin a stopwatch. I just pour boiling water on that ? and let it sit for a few while I finish with the rest of breakfast.
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    p-tavern wrote: »
    So is it supposed to taste better when brewed properly, because I aint puttin a thermometer in my ? and holdin a stopwatch. I just pour boiling water on that ? and let it sit for a few while I finish with the rest of breakfast.

Yes it is(u can make a tea really bitter and ? it up in some cases).U don't have to do all that but once u get the hang of brewing some tea u'll be able to taste the difference, thats why I ? with tea, quality tea and brewed properly is some good ? , ? sleeping or just want sugar filled drinks.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Shoutout to green and oolong tea
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I like orange or lemon w/honey hot
    reg Ice tea too. Not much on coffe or coco tea is all thats left
  • Lou Cypher
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Do you drink tea for the caffeine benefits? or just taste? i heard tea got a good amount of caffeine in it.