Sara Suten Seti - The True Supreme Mathematics!!!

Options
1235»

Comments

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    now what u got?

No, I dont know what connection you proved. I'd really like you to SHOW this connection instead of just rhetorically saying you proved it.

Greek LETTER fraternity, is very much different than what you are making it out to be. Even still, I joined my fraternity BEFORE I even considered being a mason.

Roc-a-fella? I've never even so much as been to a Jay-z show, but I'd like to kick it with dude. Ya know, see if we can plot our next global move yadadadaaddamean?!
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Yea, and the problem is what you deem "Freemasonic" culture. There are very few symbols or ideas that can be termed exclusive. So, what, SPECIFICALLY (there is that word again) are you referring to?

There are very VERY few cultures that have not been influenced in someway, by the Greeks or Romans. I'd venture to say that any MODERNIZED culture has been. You have to realize that those were 2 of the more extensive empires the world has ever seen? Still the Washington monument or the obelisk as a symbol has NOTHING to do with masonry.

Man y'all connected man real talk. Freemasonry even came out of a former Roman Stronghold. Y'all are the binding glue of global order and y'all keep all of this together by letting anyone join.
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Man y'all connected man real talk. Freemasonry even came out of a former Roman Stronghold. Y'all are the binding glue of global order and y'all keep all of this together by letting anyone join.

Very specific example you just brought up.

And WTF is this Roman Stronghold you are talking about? Not sure if you realize it, but ANYONE cant join. Its not open house, silly child. Being that its the oldest and largest organized fraternity in the world, it stands to REASON that people all across the globe are apart of it. Key word REASON. Ever hear of Occam's razor?

Do you just type out the first thing that pops in your head? Do you take any prescription drugs? How about illegal ones?

3 stacks had something interesting to say about a people that use the term "real talk". Check it out.
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No, I dont know what connection you proved. I'd really like you to SHOW this connection instead of just rhetorically saying you proved it.

You guys are firmly tied into the Catholic Knighthoods due to tradition. the Bavarian Illuminati was tied to the Catholic Jesuits. Man y'all working together man you can't fool me.

Greek LETTER fraternity, is very much different than what you are making it out to be. Even still, I joined my fraternity BEFORE I even considered being a mason.

It is exactly what it is, not what I am making it out to be. It is an organizational structure crucial to maintaining this global order. I just had two past Mayors that were Greek & Freemasonic man, and you guys control most of the juice nationwide. Y'all always be in control because y'all work for the global elite man. It's a way to get regular people and elites together for the same cause. You ain't runnin' game no mo.

Roc-a-fella? I've never even so much as been to a Jay-z show, but I'd like to kick it with dude. Ya know, see if we can plot our next global move yadadadaaddamean?!

I know exactly what u mean and u know what I mean. U a oil man following the Rockefeller tradition, but u ain't them, u lower level so u a Roc-A-Fella. Jay Z just like u.
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Very specific example you just brought up.

And WTF is this Roman Stronghold you are talking about?

Do you just type out the first thing that pops in your head? Do you take any prescription drugs? How about illegal ones?

3 stacks had something interesting to say about a people that use the term "real talk". Check it out.

Aww here u go with this tomfoolery again. I already thoroughly described the Roman stronghold man. You and everybody else know I ain't crazy. Only person think like u on here is a redneck. Come on dawg you know what you are.
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I know exactly what u mean and u know what I mean. U a oil man following the Rockefeller tradition, but u ain't them, u lower level so u a Roc-A-Fella. Jay Z just like u.

So, when I leave the company that I currently work for in favor of another company, NOT in the oil industry (something I plan on doing as early as next week), I'll be following the "Rockefeller" tradition still? Or will you find some other stupid ass reason to associate me with something that has NOTHING to do with me? ? you must be ? , high or both.
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    Options
    So, when I leave the company that I currently work for in favor of another company, NOT in the oil industry (something I plan on doing as early as next week), I'll be following the "Rockefeller" tradition still? Or will you find some other stupid ass reason to associate me with something that has NOTHING to do with me? ? you must be ? , high or both.

stop lying boy.

and you will always be a Greek & Freemason, that's why u hate conspiracies more than anybody because u in it.
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Aww here u go with this tomfoolery again. I already thoroughly described the Roman stronghold man. You and everybody else know I ain't crazy. Only person think like u on here is a redneck. Come on dawg you know what you are.

No, I REALLY dont. Just to be to the point though, WHAT THE ? are you talking about? Also, I dont need OTHER people to think like me to validate my opinion. You on the other hand....

I'ma just start saying anything that comes to mind also...lmao
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    Options
    stop lying boy.

and you will always be a Greek & Freemason, that's why u hate conspiracies more than anybody because u in it.

I'll keep you up to date on my career move, since you think I'm lying.
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No, I REALLY dont. Just to be to the point though, WHAT THE ? are you talking about? Also, I dont need OTHER people to think like me to validate my opinion. You on the other hand....

I'ma just start saying anything that comes to mind also...lmao

what u mean u don't need other people? all the bourgeoisie muthufuckas think like u. it's just the internet so u don't have a safety net to hide. all the truth come out on here, just like in the streets & the prisons.
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'll keep you up to date on my career move, since you think I'm lying.

You been a liar boy. I'm not rockin' with whatever you talkin' bout.
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ALRIGHT MAN AFTER THIS WE GOTTA STOP KICKIN' IT. I GOT WTF I WANTED OUTTA U, BOY.

your redneck friend is probably gonna close this.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    The ? -whitey-off quotient is mighty high, plus its for a few select people.
    Today we ban gunshows and tomorrow we ban automatic weapons....a future without guns...
    whoops, missed this post. anyway, i think you can ? off the white man even if you add content to your video threads?

also, i am not sure you're up to speed on current regulations governing automatic weapons
    your redneck friend is probably gonna close this.
    still with the feelings...
  • "A Tout le Mond
    "A Tout le Mond Members Posts: 121
    edited June 2010
    Options
    How is this still going?
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    Options
    what u mean u don't need other people? all the bourgeoisie muthufuckas think like u. it's just the internet so u don't have a safety net to hide. all the truth come out on here, just like in the streets & the prisons.

You are officially a clown for comparing the internet with the streets and prisons. Also, it doesnt bother me when someone calls me a boy, because I know I'm a man. You have officially caught feelings. Congratulations. LOL.. that new CL fly...
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    whoops, missed this post. anyway, i think you can ? off the white man even if you add content to your video threads?

also, i am not sure you're up to speed on current regulations governing automatic weapons

still with the feelings...

Content wont get you a platinum thread, controversy sells.

Guns ? people, I am sick of lunatics going to these gun shows just so they can sneakily circumvent the law.

We need to ban handguns, the only gun a citizen should be allowed to own is a hunting rifle, think of all the Black children who's lives would be saved.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c110:H.R.6257:
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Content wont get you a platinum thread, controversy sells.
    i'll just presume you want them closed in the future
    Guns ? people, I am sick of lunatics going to these gun shows just so they can sneakily circumvent the law.
    also, i am not sure you're up to speed on current regulations governing gun shows
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    interesting Thread Itt is Ironic how some have such a Intense Hatered for all things they do not understand and even after being banned come back over and over seeking attention from the sources of thier disdain...
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    interesting Thread Itt is Ironic how some have such a Intense Hatered for all things they do not understand and even after being banned come back over and over seeking attention from the sources of thier disdain...
    Sick people do sick things... I love when people act according to their nature.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    How is this still going?
    because the topic is interesting.
  • hrap-120
    edited August 2010
    Options
    How is this still going?

Beacuse these idiots dont know the difference between BPC and the NGE so we can troll and instigate
    and make our guppies fight our battles for us ;)