Options
13»

Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Mumo 13X wrote: »
    Man, ? da IC --- Threads like this is why this forum is dead. And them mods hav let crackkkaz like riddlerat,leaperbong,Punkrupt baller and that ? Uncle Tommy make threads disrespectin Pac's music, discreditin hz legacy and downplayin hz impact in our culture. Its a blasphemy to compare a black panther with a sell out houz ? buffoon. Pac's poetry wuz poignant and his lyrics empowered the black youth. Pac got murals all over the world, while 50 is IRRELEVANT

lol pac is my favorite rapper ?
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    fam she is a blk money hungry ? as feminem would say & she LIKEZ WHITE GUYZ so her love fa woodface makez sense this hiefer is krazy tho she actz like she is known around these reason partz smh..,

im not angry but y did u get shook & take ya pik down was u scared we was gonna c ya white face?

Well that may explain it or either it's some sick alias impersonating a woman because all these aliase say the same ? : "Dude you called me white dude", "you always do that all the time dude and it hurts my feelings dude"

Then they name-drop other posters, call you a ? , say some ? ? and start cheerleading for G-Unit.....same-ol-same.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    this ? said "undoubtable" LOL! stop posting please
  • ccluvsau
    ccluvsau Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    All y'all are "white" until proven different and if you can remember a post I made months ago word-for-word then you got issues that only medication can help. Sounds like you got sensitive over my words to another poster huh?

I hope you ain't another weirdo-? trying to get your attention-fix in the Reason because we already got one of those in here but until then you can keep memorizing my posts and making Tupac troll threads.

Hey, just pointing out how pathetic you look dissin' posters and callin' them crackers and hacker weirdos, but as soon as some ? go down and you in danger of being hacked or gettin' banned you change your tune with the quickness like a good ? . Now lemme see about calling in a favor and having that ? or some other ? placed in your avi again. ROFL
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ccluvsau wrote: »
    Hey, just pointing out how pathetic you look dissin' posters and callin' them crackers and hacker weirdos, but as soon as some ? go down and you in danger of being hacked or gettin' banned you change your tune with the quickness like a good ? . Now lemme see about calling in a favor and having that ? or some other ? placed in your avi again. ROFL

? please, if I gave a ? about being hacked or banned do you think I'd be dissin you hack-? , Cracka's and other assorted weirdos?

I just wish we could quarantine you freaks to a sub-forum so the people who are here to discuss HipHop wouldn't have to deal with your corniness.

Now go play with your Swastikas, Nooses or burning-crosses....

LOL at powerless people compensating for their lack of power in real life by resorting to "Cyber" threats. LOLOL!
  • Trigga T
    Trigga T Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    On topic...

...I've seen some comments in this thread that make me LOL 'Destroying & Humiliating rappers like Nas, Rick Ross...' etc
    Ain't no one going to EVER destroy nor humiliate Nas. And the fact someone mentioned how The Massacre sold 1.1m 1st week n did this and that...Illmatic only sold something like 62k first week upon release...And that album IS a classic! Your comparing hip hop now, that is heard by all races in every social surrounding, to hip hop of back in the day. Next you'll try n say Fif is a better all round artist then Nas.
    And as far as Rick Ross goes...The dude came out on top if you step away from it on wax. Look at the moves the dude is making. He's still getting money and gettin co-signs from Diddy n whoever. Ricky wasn't done like Ja Rule.

And to top it all off....Nas - Ether >>>>>>> Any 50 Cent Diss record POINT BLANK PERIOD!
  • NuffRespect
    NuffRespect Members Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    50 aint never gon make a better album then the 7 day theory