edited July 2010 in The Face Off Forum
Who do you think wins?
Remember Nick is fighting for his wife's honor, he'll be on adrenaline

Comments

• robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'm going w/ the white boy. Nick's jaw looks very suspect and by the way he walks and his demeanor, he looks delicate and fragile so i doubt he could stop the takedown.
  • ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Eminem beat up a night club bouncer unconcious and got probation for it aand almost went to jail for 5 years

Nick Cannon has no history of getting grizzly
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I vote MC as ref...
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    Eminem beat up a night club bouncer unconcious and got probation for it aand almost went to jail for 5 years

Nick Cannon has no history of getting grizzly
    No, he pistol whipped him lol hand 2 Hand I got Nick Cannon.

Em aint numb from the drugs no more.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Eminem would get wasted.

He lost so much weight from doing drugs.

What's weight got to do with anything? Look at Nate Diaz, dude is scrawny but ? up dudes.

SMH with weight and sizes being a factor in fights.

Who would win? Who knows. I've seen neither fight, so I couldn't choose.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL @ thread I got Nick, I was thinking Em at first but Nick will be fighting for his wife and his honor as a man, while Em is just fighting for the hell of it.
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No, he pistol whipped him lol hand 2 Hand I got Nick Cannon.

Em aint numb from the drugs no more.
    This i agree with
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Miley Cyrus could take that ? ....

Nick Cannon would beat the paleness off Eminem
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ima go with nick... he IS a lame but he is from the projects.... so ima say he been in more fights then em.....
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Isn't Nick Cannon actually trained to fight?

I don't know, but I think I remember reading somewhere that he was a Black Belt or some ? like that.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    em is like katt williams height. then again, i heard em has boxing training.
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Whose the ref?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Eminem. He works out, and he's a white boy that grew up in a mostly black neighborhood. do you think he would be able to make it out alive if he wasnt able to at least stand up for himself?
  • damobb2deep
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Eminem. He works out, and he's a white boy that grew up in a mostly black neighborhood. do you think he would be able to make it out alive if he wasnt able to at least stand up for himself?

i doubt trailer parks got alot of black people in them.....
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i doubt trailer parks got alot of black people in them.....

I don't think hes actually from a trailer park. Im pretty sure hes from the hood.
    Anyway those trailer park whiteboys are no joke either. If you think whiteboys cant fight go there and talk some ? . a skinny ? mafucka will swell your head up like a pumpkin if you arn't willing to go all out, cause they will. they just don't stop.

anyway i'll take em over cannon cause i would take anyone over cannon. hes about as intimidating as an umpa lumpa. he probably never got in a real fight in his entire life.
  • damobb2deep
    edited June 2010
    Options
    FrozenMind wrote: »
    I don't think hes actually from a trailer park. Im pretty sure hes from the hood.
    Anyway those trailer park whiteboys are no joke either. If you think whiteboys cant fight go there and talk some ? . a skinny ? mafucka will swell your head up like a pumpkin if you arn't willing to go all out, cause they will. they just don't stop.

anyway i'll take em over cannon cause i would take anyone over cannon. hes about as intimidating as an umpa lumpa. he probably never got in a real fight in his entire life.
    i kno trailer park people are crazy and drugged up..... but still em's seems like the type that only picks on people he kno he can beat up.... so with nick i feel he will underestimate old dude and get slept.....

btw nick cannon is from the san diego projects.... he has gotten into fights...... no body can leave the projects with out fighting....
  • YamoleySensei
    edited June 2010
    Options

A trailer park, ? hick that dresses in drag and got butt ? is tough? your feeble mind is frozen....
  • BillDance
    BillDance Members Posts: 1,008
    edited June 2010
    Options
    didnt know being from the projects was a credential one could add to my fighting resume' . *takes note* . thank you.
  • FrozenMind
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    A trailer park, ? hick that dresses in drag and got butt ? is tough? your feeble mind is frozen....

Go say that over there.
    I'm just stating the facts when I used to hustle I had some folks in trailer parks, some were white and some were black, and they fight every day just like in the hood, but unlike the hood they don't stop or play by any rules. if you pop ? they will beat your ass till the ambulance comes.
  • FrozenMind
    edited June 2010
    Options
    BillDance wrote: »
    didnt know being from the projects was a credential one could add to my fighting resume' . *takes note* . thank you.

yeah it kinda is, unless you never go outside. if youve ever been to one you would know they fight all damn day. you can be chillin there and see 10-15 fights in one day depending on what crowd your with. practice makes perfect.
  • YamoleySensei
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Go say that over there.
    I'm just stating the facts when I used to hustle I had some folks in trailer parks, some were white and some were black, and they fight every day just like in the hood, but unlike the hood they don't stop or play by any rules. if you pop ? they will beat your ass till the ambulance comes.

So you're tough because you "used" to hustle?
    in a trailer park also?
    LMAO! carry you second rate hillbilly ? dealer......
    your post describes the ? in you.
    LOL @ Em's "Not Afraid" being your ringtone....
  • FrozenMind
    edited June 2010
    Options
    naw, I never sold ? , but FTR it is a big money maker and real as coke, so don't disrespect the game just cause you ain't up on it.

Also heres a question for people not from the PJs (Like me)
    Do you get this uneasy feeling whenever you are chilling there?
    IDK what it is but whenever im chilling in the hood I feel solid, but put me on foot in a bad section 8 and I always have this uneasiness in my gut cause I know how easy ? can pop off and how it can get too real too quick over ? that's too petty.
  • wellingdowd
    wellingdowd Members Posts: 115
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nick would win. Em used to get mollywhopped on the reg. so much so that his mom had to take up for him. Don't let the fight scenes of 8 mile fool you.
  • damobb2deep
    edited June 2010
    Options
    BillDance wrote: »

it kinda is....... out of most of the fights i was in @ home ( not in the club) they was in the projects lol....