Prediction: BP disaster will end life as we know it

Options
KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in The Social Lounge
we are truly helpless against this ? . its not gonna end on its own, and we have no way to stop it. we are ? .

the world is coming to an end.

they ? up. obama ? up. ? got too greedy. we all gonna die soon. stupid ass humans. look ? i wanna live in a village with baskets and huts, then these ? crackers come along drilling HOLES IN THE OCEAN FLOOR to get gas and make zillions so they can buy fancy cars and unnecessary electronics. these so called geniuses never had a back up plan for this stuff, and it was perfectly fine. No regulations or nothing needed. Didnt anybody think of what would happen if there was an accident? And these are ppl with university degrees who run the world. How could you ? up that badly? How could the government allow that? ? IDIOTS. white people are the devil.

Comments

• BethlehemBill
    BethlehemBill Members Posts: 140
    edited June 2010
    Options
    just imagine if we let the high school dropouts run things

regulations were needed. in fact, the US department of minerals management service was in charge of overseeing which wells were drilled. they were corrupt - between both george w bush AND obama - and let any and everybody drill wherever they wanted.

you say white people are the devil... you do know that we have a black president right? and that he has allowed drilling to continue on all existing rigs right? he imposed a moratorium on all rigs that are about to be drilled, but not the ones that currently operated. so who do you really have a problem with? those of us that live in the real world recognize that the DWH explosion is a failure of BP, Transocean, and the US Government. and that government consists of people of all races. until you can provide more specific information, i'll have to assume that this is just a race-baiting thread from an individual who clearly doesn't understand the issue.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    White people have a VERY long history of ? ? up for other people.....it was inevitable before they do it again. Good job crackas.....good job. I agree with the T/S, we're all ? in the long run. Oh well. It's been a beautiful run, at least for me.

And for the record, I don't blame Obama for this.....he didn't tell BP to disobey so many safety regulations.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    White people have a VERY long history of ? ? up for other people.....it was inevitable before they do it again. Good job crackas.....good job. I agree with the T/S, we're all ? in the long run. Oh well. It's been a beautiful run, at least for me.

And for the record, I don't blame Obama for this.....he didn't tell BP to disobey so many safety regulations.

Obama does share the blame, but his share is quite small compared to others.
  • shootemwon
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Heyslick, you said Obama would already be impeached and out of office by mid-2010. What happened?
  • BethlehemBill
    BethlehemBill Members Posts: 140
    edited June 2010
    Options

do you play the race card because its so easy, or because you dont know any better? please elaborate on the "VERY long history" of white people ? ? up for other people. if you mean slavery in america, then yes. but if you go back in history, spartans in greece enslaved other races, king xerxes enslaved entire races, vikings ravaged pillaged and enslaved, egyptians enslaved other races, russians did, to this north korea is a brutal dictatorship, genocide in darfur, rwanda, etc, the list goes. it seems to me that HUMANS have a very long history of ? ? up FOR OTHER HUMANS.

but of course you only care when its black vs white. thanks for exposing yourself as a race baiting hack. i now know that i dont have to read any of your posts going forward because all theyre likely to contain is bitter racism. thanks
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    do you play the race card because its so easy, or because you dont know any better? please elaborate on the "VERY long history" of white people ? ? up for other people. if you mean slavery in america, then yes. but if you go back in history, spartans in greece enslaved other races, king xerxes enslaved entire races, vikings ravaged pillaged and enslaved, egyptians enslaved other races, russians did, to this north korea is a brutal dictatorship, genocide in darfur, rwanda, etc, the list goes. it seems to me that HUMANS have a very long history of ? ? up FOR OTHER HUMANS.

but of course you only care when its black vs white. thanks for exposing yourself as a race baiting hack. i now know that i dont have to read any of your posts going forward because all theyre likely to contain is bitter racism. thanks

damn...ether......
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options

Whites have murdered, pillaged, ? , stolen, killed, erased, and destroyed more than any other race in history.

Don't believe me? Read a history book. I'm no racist......but I always tell the truth. Have you ever been to high school? It doesn't seem you have been. Read.....and than read some more. You might learn something.

Name me ONE African empire that did as much murder and ? as the British, Roman, Greek, Spanish, Viking, Portuguese, or ? Empires. Please.....I beg you. Name me one. And than return to me. I would appreciate that. Thanks for failing to do so in advance.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    damn...ether......

What ether? Africans have brutalized other people, sure, but not even CLOSE or HALF as much as whites have brutalized and ? ? up for other people. Facts are facts.....nothing more.
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i dont see why they just dont drop a bomb on the ? that ? should stop it, or let the dam thing leack for the next 7 years then will be ? , maybe its a conspricay white folks had to put something real ? up on obama watch that way than can put a white boy back in power, then all of a sundden the ? stops
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dholt23 wrote: »
    i dont see why they just dont drop a bomb on the ? that ? should stop it, or let the dam thing leack for the next 7 years then will be ? , maybe its a conspricay white folks had to put something real ? up on obama watch that way than can put a white boy back in power, then all of a sundden the ? stops

Not "drop" a bomb, more like "place" a bomb into the sea floor type thing. It would CUT off the oil, pretty much yeah, stopping it from leaking.

They WON'T do that though. Their precious money would be lost.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    is there any possible way that BP's specific failings could be discussed on the internet WITHOUT making it "RRR WHITE GUYS ALL WORK TOGETHER TO DESTROY THE WORLD"
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Look,....they got something for that ? ... They just aint gone bring it out...all this techo we got and u tell me they still aint thought of a way 2 get up oil??!! Come one...

Somebody is gonna make more money off it being leaked than it never even happin'n
  • independentsoundlab
    independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
    edited June 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    is there any possible way that BP's specific failings could be discussed on the internet WITHOUT making it "RRR WHITE GUYS ALL WORK TOGETHER TO DESTROY THE WORLD"

cuz it was a white man who is in charge..
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

Correction. RICH white men control the world. A majority of the white people who pos on here are in the sam eboat as most of us blacks. The more and more I read in these forums, I am starting to see something brewing. The leader of the W.A.R. White supremicist group says there will be a race war in the very near future. I think so too because of our warped ways of viewing thigs. We have to think, not all white people during slavery had slaves becasue most of them were too POOR to own them. Now this is not a pass because alot of them raised to HATE blacks. And im not saying have sympathy for those who were poor but thought they were better than blacks. Im just saying stop witht he generalizations. T

There is nothing wrong with having pride in your race or heritage. In my own case, I wish i didn know where I come from and who i truley am. All I know is the I have a little Native American in my family, but i am mostly a black man seeing as how my ancestors were brought over in the trans atlantic slave trade. Back on topic however. What i am saying is, it is a known FACT that RICH whites run the US if not most of the world. But what do you expect? They ramsacked the place way back then and kept the people who came with them in line. But it does kind of seem like people don't like talking about it tho. Its a shame really.

My point is tho. Stop with all the generaliztions, because when it all hits the fan, us working class people are going to be in the same boat. They will just try to start a race war to cause division since we outnumber the elite rich. That is all....
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    vboy513 wrote: »
    Correction. RICH white men control the world. A majority of the white people who pos on here are in the sam eboat as most of us blacks. The more and more I read in these forums, I am starting to see something brewing. The leader of the W.A.R. White supremicist group says there will be a race war in the very near future. I think so too because of our warped ways of viewing thigs. We have to think, not all white people during slavery had slaves becasue most of them were too POOR to own them. Now this is not a pass because alot of them raised to HATE blacks. And im not saying have sympathy for those who were poor but thought they were better than blacks. Im just saying stop witht he generalizations. T

There is nothing wrong with having pride in your race or heritage. In my own case, I wish i didn know where I come from and who i truley am. All I know is the I have a little Native American in my family, but i am mostly a black man seeing as how my ancestors were brought over in the trans atlantic slave trade. Back on topic however. What i am saying is, it is a known FACT that RICH whites run the US if not most of the world. But what do you expect? They ramsacked the place way back then and kept the people who came with them in line. But it does kind of seem like people don't like talking about it tho. Its a shame really.

My point is tho. Stop with all the generaliztions, because when it all hits the fan, us working class people are going to be in the same boat. They will just try to start a race war to cause division since we outnumber the elite rich. That is all....

I understand what you're saying brother, I really do. But the problem is, MOST OF THESE WORKING CLASS WHITE PEOPLE WILL DEFEND THEY'RE RICH WHITE OVERLORDS TO THE DEATH. Who do you think ran the plantations? Working class whites on behalf of the plantation owner, nowadays you have working class white C.O.'s working for the Warden.

The Ku Klux ? was/is primarily made up of the working class whites. Same goes for the white Nationalists, Skinheads, Tea Party Movement, Military & Police Force. The working class whites will be the first ones to run up and do the ? work when the time calls for it. I'm not saying all are like that, but most are.

You brought up trends on this website. I am currently studying trends on this website as well. Who came in gung ? ? Heyslick & Janklow (two white guys who represent the group you just mentioned and one of them is responsible for censorship.)

"I'm telling you you better watch it, or be a victim, in this white man's world."-Tupac

All I'm saying is know what kind of white guys u dealing with. Watch the signs.
  • shootemwon
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I understand what you're saying brother, I really do. But the problem is, MOST OF THESE WORKING CLASS WHITE PEOPLE WILL DEFEND THEY'RE RICH WHITE OVERLORDS TO THE DEATH. Who do you think ran the plantations? Working class whites on behalf of the plantation owner, nowadays you have working class white C.O.'s working for the Warden.

The Ku Klux ? was/is primarily made up of the working class whites. Same goes for the white Nationalists, Skinheads, Tea Party Movement, Military & Police Force. The working class whites will be the first ones to run up and do the ? work when the time calls for it. I'm not saying all are like that, but most are.

You brought up trends on this website. I am currently studying trends on this website as well. Who came in gung ? ? Heyslick & Janklow (two white guys who represent the group you just mentioned and one of them is responsible for censorship.)

"I'm telling you you better watch it, or be a victim, in this white man's world."-Tupac

All I'm saying is know what kind of white guys u dealing with. Watch the signs.

It's a divide and conquer tactic, and it works, sadly. The richest and most powerful are wealthy old white guys, and all have to do is instill in the working class white man that he, for some reason, is entitled to something better than the black man gets. Of course, from where the rich old white guy is sitting, both black and white working class look the same.

And in recent years, they've done it again, but this time even worse. Just when we start to see a tad bit of progress, with more visible black professionals out there and the true value of diversity in the business world getting recognition, they now tell the working class white man "You would have a better job with a higher salary and a great retirement fund if it wasn't for all those blacks getting preference over you.

It's so obvious, the rich old white dudes sit at the dinner table eating steak and lobster and then throw a piece of spam under the table to the working class white guy and says to him "Here, you can have this cause you're one of us, just don't let the black guy have any of it", and millions of white people have totally bought into that ? .

So yeah, working class people who are black, white, hispanic, etc SHOULD have each others backs, but that's often noting to be the case.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? as black people we can't even stick together, the wedge that them rich elite have driven between us and our own sisters is some diabolical ? ........this is a sophisticated enemy were facing and we can't win unless we can get together, yes I'm saying it like its on now cause it is.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? as black people we can't even stick together, the wedge that them rich elite have driven between us and our own sisters is some diabolical ? ........this is a sophisticated enemy were facing and we can't win unless we can get together, yes I'm saying it like its on now cause it is.

and thats for everybody. not just blacks or any specific race. we all have to be together or we will not survive. I know its all kumbaya and what not but its the truth.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    okay, but can't we trash THAT white guy without having to turn the conversation into a "ALL WHITE DUDES WOULD DO THIS" rant? if we can't, we can't
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited June 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Not "drop" a bomb, more like "place" a bomb into the sea floor type thing. It would CUT off the oil, pretty much yeah, stopping it from leaking.

They WON'T do that though. Their precious money would be lost.

? bp already lost billions, and it should be the president call right drop or blace a bomb on that ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dholt23 wrote: »
    ? bp already lost billions, and it should be the president call right drop or blace a bomb on that ?

I think it was some Russian suggestion. I know they used it to stop one in a desert. ? was spewing flames like 200+ feet high or something so they stuck a nuke in the side, blew it and it stopped. The ground just rumbled and all sand, rocks and pebbles lifted off the ground. It wasn't how I thought it would be.

That's how they need to do this, just stick one in the ground and blow it.

They'd rather ? all of our sea life than lose money.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Your right man. But that is what im saying. The working class people.....ALL OF US......Should have each others backs. But that is not going to happen for the reasonyou mentioned. Like you siad, the big shots gie the white working class all thier ideology when it comes to thier views of other ouside races. Like you know your one of us and WE are better than them. But in reality, the could care less about the working class whited. They just use them. Its sad man. The same thing was done in slavery, and if you have seen Uncle Toms Cabin, they even mention this. All I was sying in the post is that we all need to come toegether and realize who the TRUE enemy is......
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    okay, but can't we trash THAT white guy without having to turn the conversation into a "ALL WHITE DUDES WOULD DO THIS" rant? if we can't, we can't

You're right, not all white people would support BP's reckless actions in the Gulf, but white people have such a long history of greed and recklessness, so it's very easy to blame whites again for the troubles of the world. It's not right, but that's just the way it is. The British Empire, apartheid, Israel, and Nazis have ? up the white man's reputation for generations to come.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    edited June 2010
    Options
    There are some interesting pointsmade in this video regarding this topic.....

• goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    How is Obama at fault when.......Cheney made sure that Gas and Oil drilling would be excluded from the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act...........google GasLand.........