How can women say there are no good men, when women don't approach men?

Options
usmarin3
usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Powder Room
You're eliminating alot of options of meeting a good man because yall only accept what approaches you, which more than likely are ? and players. So why not go after what you want and start to be the one that is selective? I never got that logic of how yall think, 99% of yall are scared to approach men are generally the same ones ? about men.

Comments

• shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Perhaps they consider outgoing to be a mandatory attribute of a "good man".

Honestly though, that medieval ? about a woman doesn't initiate a conversation with a man is outdated. If women approach me, and I don't feel taken aback or offended or anything like that.
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hmm. Say...............

sherlock.gif

You have a point. Henceforth, no scallywag is permitted to say there's no good men, unless they start getting on their grind and approaching men directly.

How can hoez say this if they are only dealing with what scraps are thrown their way? We all know that scrubs do the most approaching anyway. And women are meeting men at clubs and wondering why they only get dregs.
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I think more women should approach men, sadly I don't think it will happen.
  • shootemwon
    edited June 2010
    Options
    To cut to the real point of this thread, "there's no good men" has always been a misconception on the part of women, because they know for a fact there are good men. They just don't happen to be attracted to those men. Hey, you can't help what appeals to you, but every woman knows at least one good man who is currently available, she just ain't interested.
  • ChiefyB
    ChiefyB Members Posts: 116
    edited June 2010
    Options
    good point...i mean ? approach a chick off looks alone, but if her mind aint right...we stop ? wit her and keep it movin.....no reason why women cant do the same...and if its looking desperate that they are worried about, then the man wasnt the one for them anyway....cuz hopefully a "good man" will respect a woman pursuing what she wants
  • boom
    boom Members Posts: 2,083 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ahhhhhhh... I See What You Did There
    > Made Sense (So Women Won't Do Too Much Respondin)
  • shootemwon
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ChiefyB wrote: »
    good point...i mean ? approach a chick off looks alone, but if her mind aint right...we stop ? wit her and keep it movin.....no reason why women cant do the same...and if its looking desperate that they are worried about, then the man wasnt the one for them anyway....cuz hopefully a "good man" will respect a woman pursuing what she wants

If women are really worried about looking desperate, they need to get with the times. Being that it's no longer 1960, and I'm interested in women who are good conversationalists rather than maids/baby-machines, coming up and initiating a conversation doesn't seem desperate, just down to earth.
  • ChiefyB
    ChiefyB Members Posts: 116
    edited June 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    If women are really worried about looking desperate, they need to get with the times. Being that it's no longer 1960, and I'm interested in women who are good conversationalists rather than maids/baby-machines, coming up and initiating a conversation doesn't seem desperate, just down to earth.

agree 100% but alot women still say that when asked why they dont approach men
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited June 2010
    Options
    women do approach men, but I don't see how apporaching people helps you to realize if they are a good person or not.
  • boom
    edited June 2010
    Options
    women do approach men, but I don't see how apporaching people helps you to realize if they are a good person or not.

women DONT approach men
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

Very few women approach men.

It doesn't help you realize if they are a good person or not. It just widens your pool of encounters so your more likely to meet a good person. And you are in control of who you talk to, rather than being at the whim of whichever scrub chooses to "holla" at you.
  • simplyspeaking
    edited June 2010
    Options
    boom wrote: »
    women DONT approach men

lol, yeah they do.

women probably don't approach you.
    It doesn't. It just widens your pool of encounters so your more likely to meet a good person. And you are in control of who you talk to, rather than being at the whim of whichever scrub chooses to "holla" at you.

agreed. =)
  • boom
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol, yeah they do.

women probably don't approach you.

Your Right .. :(

And no, they don't approach men... maybe 1 in the entire face of this world..
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It's not the norm but it happens

most women like to be persued but then you got a few that just go for what they want without being indirect
  • simplyspeaking
    edited June 2010
    Options
    boom wrote: »
    Your Right .. :(

And no, they don't approach men... maybe 1 in the entire face of this world..

awww sweetie it's otay. lol
    and im sure there's more than 1
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Actually, I got approached by two females in my life. I think they were the 'Alpha Females'?
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I don't approach em' first cuz I'm too shy.
  • isayas
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    I don't approach em' first cuz I'm too shy.

Wow, I can't believe it. You're shy?
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I've been approached by a lot, if you're counting them coming up and talking to you, and making it obvious they want you to hollar.

These never went very far due to me being socially deficient.
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    isayas wrote: »
    Wow, I can't believe it. You're shy?

Yeah....soft spoken too....
  • isayas
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yeah....soft spoken too....

That's plausible, but approaching a male? It sounds like you have an alter persona.
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    isayas wrote: »
    That's plausible, but approaching a male? It sounds like you have an alter persona.

I don't. As for me appearing real gentle & all, that's what kids who'd pop ? at me in school used to think before I verbally rocked their world in result. I'm a sweet person until you ? w/ me, & opinionated, that's all.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    do girls even want a "good man" or do they just try to convince themselves that after another ? runs through their life?
  • Itz Luigi Bitch!
    Itz Luigi Bitch! Members Posts: 240
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol @ females sayin they holla...

all you ladies do is try to entice the male to holla @ you, and then you say you started the convo
  • isayas
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I don't. As for me appearing real gentle & all, that's what kids who'd pop ? at me in school used to think before I verbally rocked their world in result. I'm a sweet person until you ? w/ me, & opinionated, that's all.

Understood.