How can women say there are no good men, when women don't approach men?

Options

Comments

• destro1
    destro1 Members Posts: 622 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Not to be bad but most women would only approach the best looking man they can find in any situation and 9/10 they prob dont care what type of guy he is until he kicks her out the house after he ? her.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    fat ugly ? have no problem hollerin

bad ? are usually too stuck up on themselves to feel they should have to approach and then wonder why they always deal w/ fuckups

there in lies the conundrum
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    isayas wrote: »
    Understood.

You act like it's so bad..but ok. Understood.
  • kidcere
    kidcere Members Posts: 172
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol, yeah they do.

women probably don't approach you.

agreed. =)

see this right there ^^ that ? makes me wanna go in on you. mad ? on your part. you directly address him as its his fault women dont approach him : women dont approach guys. ur probably one of those stanky i think i know it all broads.....ewwwww imma need u to start from the 1st page reread or kick rocks with your open toes
    women do approach men, but I don't see how apporaching people helps you to realize if they are a good person or not.

nooooo women do not approach men, hence the topic of the thread. if women approached men we wouldnt be having this discussion. by you replying with that ^^ says that you didnt bother to read the introductory of the thread. approaching doesnt dictate if he's good or not its about expanding your pool of selection.
  • destro1
    edited June 2010
    Options
    fat ugly ? have no problem hollerin

bad ? are usually too stuck up on themselves to feel they should have to approach and then wonder why they always deal w/ fuckups

there in lies the conundrum

This is also true, that's why if a woman approaches me and she looks good to me and she talks sense and aint on no HOSTEL type vibe then i will give her my time and attention, i dont give a ? where she is from!
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    do girls even want a "good man" or do they just try to convince themselves that after another ? runs through their life?

That part is true. Most women won't approach men that they claim they want. That's too logical..................................
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    You act like it's so bad..but ok. Understood.

There's nothing wrong with being shy. Some individual don't like the spotlight on em. It's cool; I used to be shy.
  • kidcere
    edited June 2010
    Options
    but you know the fat ugly ? already have in their heads they have nothing to lose. i mean they can take the same kinda L's we take by talking to a woman. worst that can happen is no

But fellas think about it.....there have been times when its cool for fat ugly ? to run up on us. they looking to party we looking to party so at some point they (fat ugly ? ) gonna get they W. some ppl are into the husky

if only I MEAN IF ONLY woman of all sorts had that complex, damn worst a ? could say is NO. but TO ME an average who takes the time to approach me can get the time of day from me just of the strength that she's that down to earth to come at a brotha
  • destro1
    edited June 2010
    Options
    do girls even want a "good man" or do they just try to convince themselves that after another ? runs through their life?

True point women always want a good man til they get with the next man,
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with being shy. Some individual don't like the spotlight on em. It's cool; I used to be shy.

Well, I'm shy at first...like in public, 'round ppl I don't know...but after you know me then I feel comftorable with being myself. But being shy won't keep me from telling a ? or ? off when need be. And I like shy guys, they're cute.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hmm a very interesting concept... and yet so elementary
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Women hate gender roles that apply to them but they still want men to approach, carry the conversation, and pay the bill. I ain't mad though, its funny. Yall do want SOME gender roles.
  • destro1
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Well, I'm shy at first...like in public, 'round ppl I don't know...but after you know me then I feel comftorable with being myself. But being shy won't keep me from telling a ? or ? off when need be. And I like shy guys, they're cute.

I like people who are kinda shy too....but my basic thing is if people are cool with me then im cool with them, everyone else i mind my business or distrust them
  • isayas
    edited June 2010
    Options

Wow, most women tell me they can't stand em.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    and you see why men are dogs
  • kidcere
    edited June 2010
    Options
    and you see why men are dogs

cuz there fav position is ? ??
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Exactly.
    I was hoping I wouldn't have to be the one to surface this.

By not approaching men, you're ultimately allowing a certain genre of men into your life, and not exposing yourself to or accounting for those you don't approach, or that don't approach you.

Ladies...
    If you want a certain type of guy, you shouldn't be afraid to approach him. Quit waiting around.
    Otherwise, you're only familiarizing your self with a select few type of males.
    Simple really.

Closed mouths don't get fed.
    Or I guess only get fed bad food...

That was horrible... Nevermind. lol
  • kidcere
    edited June 2010
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    Exactly.
    I was hoping I wouldn't have to be the one to surface this.

By not approaching men, you're ultimately allowing a certain genre of men into your life, and not exposing yourself to or accounting for those you don't approach, or that don't approach you.

Ladies...
    If you want a certain type of guy, you shouldn't be afraid to approach him. Quit waiting around.
    Otherwise, you're only familiarizing your self with a select few type of males.
    Simple really.

Closed mouths don't get fed.
    Or I guess only get fed bad food...

That was horrible... Nevermind. lol

awwwwwww a woman (you are a girl right?) with rationality......damn u must be one of those 2020 chicks a concept girl. i've only seen a few of you but nvm the analogy luv either way point is taken!
    +2 for you (no simping)
  • destro1
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Again i will say that women will always approach the guy who they think is good looking! I like a woman to talk to me for the simple fact its half the battle over so you wont waste your time and also it means you can get to the important stuff like if she has a job, her own place, any crazy ex boyfriends around, if she says she likes to have lots of male friends and don't get on with women i just eject from the conversation.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    kidcere wrote: »
    awwwwwww a woman (you are a girl right?) with rationality......damn u must be one of those 2020 chicks a concept girl. i've only seen a few of you but nvm the analogy luv either way point is taken!
    +2 for you (no simping)

I'm a dude, bro.
    The chick in my avi is my main.
    Understandable mistake.
    Still funny, though. lol

*extends hand*

Obviously you're... newer.
    I'm BEAM.
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
    edited June 2010
    Options
    women do approach guys, but just in ? ways. and u can hardly tell if they want you, or they just really askin for help.

it makes me mad as hell

they will try to stand around by you. or some dumb azz sh*@ to try and get your attention.

walk up and ask a dumb azz question. or just say something random to you out of the blue

or just start a conversation. but then again. you can take this as someone being talkative too. most dudes approach girls straight up. look GIVE ME YO NUMBER etc..

girls do stupid. i hope he can figure out i like him ish

its stupid
  • kidcere
    edited June 2010
    Options
    destro1 wrote: »
    Again i will say that women will always approach the guy who they think is good looking! I like a woman to talk to me for the simple fact its half the battle over so you wont waste your time and also it means you can get to the important stuff like if she has a job, her own place, any crazy ex boyfriends around, if she says she likes to have lots of male friends and don't get on with women i just eject from the conversation.

......negative......
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wow, most women tell me they can't stand em.

I don't understand that. Usually when a person ''can't stand'' someone it's because they are a bad or obnoxious person, not because they are a lil' timid socially...

? . Anyway, those men need need to stop chasing them types and get with someone who will appreciate them.
  • isayas
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I don't understand that. Usually when a person ''can't stand'' someone it's because they are a bad or obnoxious person, not because they are a lil' timid socially...

? . Anyway, those men need need to stop chasing them types and get with someone who will appreciate them.

Yea, but I don't care. I shouldn't be shy in the first place due to the fact, I hate to admit, I have a great sense of humor. So, why not display it? That's just to me, not to everyone else.
  • kidcere
    edited June 2010
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    I'm a dude, bro.
    The chick in my avi is my main.
    Understandable mistake.
    Still funny, though. lol

*extends hand*

Obviously you're... newer.
    I'm BEAM.

lmfao yeah i figured you were, rational women to good to be true
    *extends hand back*
    well im not that new i've ghosted this site for years prior to the "upgrade" but i never got to know the ppl in gen
    I'm kid

bawse post oh jus n case i need it (n/h, pause, 20secs)