How can women say there are no good men, when women don't approach men?

Options

Comments

• destro1
    destro1 Members Posts: 622 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I've found that the older women get the more they are willing to go after what they want. I've ALWAYS appreciated when a woman approached me and initiated a conversation etc. Life is short you can't wait for things to come to you sometimes you have to go out and get it. i think that when they have experienced more of lifes experiences they realize that factoid.

True stories, thats why i like older women ....less B.S
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    women do approach men, but I don't see how apporaching people helps you to realize if they are a good person or not.
    So you meet a good guy, he's attractive, smart, financially stable and single. Why not approach him instead of saying it's a turnoff that he didn't approach you. Alot of stories that I hear about a successful relationship was when both spouses went outside of the traditional and the woman approached the man or the man did something extraordinary. Some women wait for things to come to them and judge men that do the same thing when they are no different. Being assertive and actually speaking to a person the same way they do to you helps you understand that person better but when you sit back and let the men come to you, a majority of the time their only gonna be a reflection of what you think about men which is negative at times.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I've found that the older women get the more they are willing to go after what they want. I've ALWAYS appreciated when a woman approached me and initiated a conversation etc. Life is short you can't wait for things to come to you sometimes you have to go out and get it. i think that when they have experienced more of lifes experiences they realize that factoid.

Yessur, MILF i'm talking to just came up to me at the beach when we were playing ? and started chopping it up with me, later that night her and her other milf friend came over to my boy house. The chick brought us wings, beers, and domed me up that night.
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    kidcere
    women wont holla period if he is fine or not.....like somebody said earlier they may throw out hints or do dumb ? to get us to approach them but never to the degree that we go through

anndddddddd my condolences to ghana's lost in advance

Looks like you were premature on this one lol.. That was a beautiful goal!!!! Poor defense by the Yanks on that play..
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Looks like you were premature on this one lol.. That was a beautiful goal!!!! Poor defense by the Yanks on that play..

LOL even though the refs cheated Ghana with that ? penalty.
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Yessur, MILF i'm talking to just came up to me at the beach when we were playing ? and started chopping it up with me, later that night her and her other milf friend came over to my boy house. The chick brought us wings, beers, and domed me up that night.

Exactly.. they have been through life enough to know exactly what they want, when they want it and how.. Not all of them but a whole lot. The only chick I ever dealt with where we had a purely sexual thing with no feelings caught was an older chick.. She knew what she wanted and was mentally and emotionally prepared for it. And older women will not only come out of pocket more readily but they also come up with exciting things to do and places to go.
  • Brandon322
    Brandon322 Members Posts: 1
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Women who wonder why they can‘t find a good man: Here's my solution.

I understand why some women find it hard to find a good man.

Women like it when a man is confident, goal oriented and finds a way to get what he wants, which is understandable.

There’s a difference between a confident man and a ? who is just trying to get in your pants, but women obviously get these types of men mixed up.
    Women mistakenly date men who end up treating them like sex objects or garbage. Then they either stay with the guy because:

A: They have low self esteems and they think they can’t do any better.
    B: They’re naïve enough to think they can change the man.
    C. Believe it or not, some women actually like being treated like this.

…or they leave they guy and ? about how there aren’t any good men out there.

The men who are jerks are confident because (and I’m not suggesting that all confident men are jerks) they see women as objects. They are only looking for sex so it doesn’t really matter to them if they get shot down or not. They’ll just move on to the next woman and the next until they convince a woman to give them what they want. Learning how to pick up women is like everything else. You can only get better at it if you practice, and obviously these are the men who have had lots of practice. They learn what women want to hear, and then they use that to their advantage.

This type of man is very goal oriented and finds a way to get what he wants from you.

If a man is shy around women, fears rejection, and comes off as lonely and needy, most women will find this unattractive. This is the type of guy that most women wouldn’t consider giving the time of day.

Neediness is unattractive to women because women want their man to be a man. They don’t want to go into a relationship expecting to be anyone’s mother figure. This is understandable as well.

Let me explain something else. There’s a difference between acknowledging your desires and wants and being a needy person. Women tend to get this mixed up too.

***Since it's obviously hard for some women to decipher between confident douches and confident good guys (and there are WAY more confident douches, which is why women tend to think that there aren't any good available men), here's my solution: Try giving a shy guy a or a guy who you think seems needy a chance. Walk up to him and start a conversation. (And no, it doesn't seem needy when a woman strikes up a conversation with guy. It's 2011, not 1982...or some other ancient time.) You’ll probably realize that he’s not as needy as you thought, actually has an awesome personality once he warms up to you, and thinks with his heart instead of his ? .
    You’ll most likely realize that he’s the type of guy who will treat you the way you deserve because he’ll be thankful that he has you. This means that he'll be most likely be faithful to you as well.

If he turns out to be a total dud, let him down lightly and try again with another guy. Wouldn’t that be better than mistakenly dating another ? who will end up treating you like ? or a sex object?
  • bbwthick23
    bbwthick23 Members Posts: 954 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    too many good points in here
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    While I agree with the T/S, we as men have to have some accountability for the way we treat these women.....if they look good we automatically give them special treatment compared to the women we find less attractive....bad chicks get the free drinks, avoid tickets/fees, get discounts, hold certain positions because of their looks etc....but yet we want them to be down to earth???

Imo, women aren't strong enough to break the cycle so I say we as men make a conscious effort to treat these bad chicks like every other chick...no preferential treatment...maybe that'll bring em back to earth n humble them a bit....
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I don't know, maybe because saying there are no good men is easier than fixing all the things wrong with yourself that might make you more attractive to a good man. Maybe they don't really want a good man. Maybe they don't really know what a good man is, or maybe they ain't ? themselves and ? is what they attract. BTW. I get approached by women alot. I wonder if I give off a vibe that attracts the aggressive ones.
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »
    While I agree with the T/S, we as men have to have some accountability for the way we treat these women.....if they look good we automatically give them special treatment compared to the women we find less attractive....bad chicks get the free drinks, avoid tickets/fees, get discounts, hold certain positions because of their looks etc....but yet we want them to be down to earth???

Imo, women aren't strong enough to break the cycle so I say we as men make a conscious effort to treat these bad chicks like every other chick...no preferential treatment...maybe that'll bring em back to earth n humble them a bit....

well yea a woman's ? shouldn't be enough...she should have to bring more to the table....but most dudes put ? on a pedestal..
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Women? Really still doing this?
    Last man I approached ended up taking me out for dinner and conversation so once again, the use of "some" would make this a more valid statement.
  • ricanprince
    ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I think more women should approach men, sadly I don't think it will happen.

cosign this powerful post
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    women get an F when it comes to not finding a good man,but they get a A+ for finding Mr Wrong
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I aint readin all this ? . So lemme just sum up my usual post.

"These hoes aint ? mayne. Word up."
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ^^sMH I came in when I saw your name so I could read the Rant.

You slippin'.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    women get an F when it comes to not finding a good man,but they get a A+ for finding Mr Wrong

any thing to justify being a ?
  • DarcSkies
    edited January 2011
    Options
    BUt seriously a ? is going to find a reason to whine, ? and moan about men.

Dont matter what you do. How you do it or why you did it. When you done doing it they're going to find something to cry about. Because thats what children do. CRY.

? love misery and victimization. If a ? was standing in front of Door A and Door B. And Door A said, "get gang ? and get a hug & sympathy afterward." ...And Door B said, "Get punched in the face, get a free band-aid and go on to live a normal life on the condition that you can not mention getting punched in the face ever again. And take responsibility for your own life and your own decisions no more playing the down trodden face-punch victim."

They'd grab some ? and ask "when does the ? start?"

A ? will be a ? . They need food, water, and complaining about nothing in particular to live. Or they just ? die where they stand.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ^^^Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding

+1
  • Dupac
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »

Dont matter what you do. How you do it or why you did it. When you done doing it they're going to find something to cry about. Because thats what children do. CRY.

? love misery and victimization. If a ? was standing in front of Door A and Door B. And Door A said, "get gang ? and get a hug & sympathy afterward." ...And Door B said, "Get punched in the face, get a free band-aid and go on to live a normal life on the condition that you can not mention getting punched in the face ever again. And take responsibility for your own life and your own decisions no more playing the down trodden face-punch victim."

A ? will be a ? . They need food, water, and complaining about nothing in particular to live. Or they just ? die where they stand.

lmao..lmao.....nh, but u seem like someone i'd hang around on the regular basis just to geek with about ? like this... lmao
  • DarcSkies
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    lmao..lmao.....nh, but u seem like someone i'd hang around on the regular basis just to geek with about ? like this... lmao
    ? like this rarely ever comes up in real life though LOL
  • Dupac
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ? like this rarely ever comes up in real life though LOL

u must not drink like i do... every time we get ? we go on rants about women and their ways, lol,

my home boy who's house i'm over right now watching the game is going through a bad break up ad we're talking about the ?
  • DarcSkies
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    u must not drink like i do... every time we get ? we go on rants about women and their ways, lol,

my home boy who's house i'm over right now watching the game is going through a bad break up ad we're talking about the ?
    lmao

Yo I dont drink at all. I had a total of 4 drinks last year. And I know because it was all in a week's span. So maybe thats why.
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

Wow! Damn! But I have to agree, women have this victimization complex. I love my wife, but I am getting really tired of the drama. She teaches, and ain't never had a kid take a swing at her, but to hear her tell it she teaches at Eastside high.
  • DarcSkies
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ptnutz wrote: »
    Wow! Damn! But I have to agree, women have this victimization complex. I love my wife, but I am getting really tired of the drama. She teaches, and ain't never had a kid take a swing at her, but to hear her tell it she teaches at Eastside high.

LMAO! Hilarious.

Im telling u. Its the nature of the beast. They can be the nicest girl in the world. But they CAN NOT function without some kind of drama. The ones that stay saying, "I dont like drama" are the main ones always in it.

They need it like ? . Its like a high for them or something.