Why Did You Reject The Nice Guy?

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in The Powder Room
I honestly believe that with every fiber of my being that every woman that complains about their "not being any good men," have on more than one occasion, especially in their "younger, hotter, firmer, days," have rejected very guy they now yearn for.

Maybe women rejected him because the guy didn't meet their income requirements. Maybe they rejected him because he wasn't popular. Maybe women rejected him because he was "too nice,"(whatever the ? that means,) Maybe the chick rejected him because she was into Tyree Thugged Out.

What I want to know is why when a woman gets to her late 20's 30's or 40's with kids, and your looks are starting to fade, and certain parts of your body are starting to circum to the earth's gravitational pull, that the same guy you ladies used to laugh and turn your use up at, all of a sudden is a wonderful man and a good catch?

Comments

• Eternal Bachelor
    Eternal Bachelor Members Posts: 656
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bruh....

you must be new to the internets....

this thread premise and its many variations has been done to death...

that said....

FREE POST!!!
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    *Puts up the sign that displays 'On hell'*
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I honestly believe that with every fiber of my being that every woman that complains about their "not being any good men," have on more than one occasion, especially in their "younger, hotter, firmer, days," have rejected very guy they now yearn for.

Maybe women rejected him because the guy didn't meet their income requirements. Maybe they rejected him because he wasn't popular. Maybe women rejected him because he was "too nice,"(whatever the ? that means,) Maybe the chick rejected him because she was into Tyree Thugged Out.

What I want to know is why when a woman gets to her late 20's 30's or 40's with kids, and your looks are starting to fade, and certain parts of your body are starting to circum to the earth's gravitational pull, that the same guy you ladies used to laugh and turn your use up at, all of a sudden is a wonderful man and a good catch?

I actually agree with this. Women cop a great guy, some of them do, and when things get tough they leave them, but years later they realize how good the man is doing, how happy they could have been together and what a great guy they lost after they lost him... I don't wanna make this same mistake. I found a good guy and I'm tryna hold on to that even if having one outside of long distance may be long months or possibly years ahead...
  • destro1
    destro1 Members Posts: 622 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

To be honest they only want the men their friends would like too... lol
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

This whole post is truth. Most women dont think past Friday, and it's evident in the choices that they make and the consequences that they refuse to accept. They play with fire and then complain about being burned...........................................................
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yeah, alot of women don't seem to think long-term in the relationship area. It's like while you're the "good guy" pursuing a 4 year degree to get a job that'll pay good money, they would rather be with the guy whose gettin money right at the moment (usually the kinda of guy who makes fast money). And after that you have gotten your degree and got a good career, thats when those chicks start comin in your direction, and they have baggage.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yeah, alot of women don't seem to think long-term in the relationship area. It's like while you're the "good guy" pursuing a 4 year degree to get a job that'll pay good money, they would rather be with the guy whose gettin money right at the moment (usually the kinda of guy who makes fast money). And after that you have gotten your degree and got a good career, thats when those chicks start comin in your direction, and they have baggage.

Exactly. Most times, it isn't until they have at least a baby or two by the dude that's getting fast money, that the dude that makes an honest living, and is faithful and responsible becomes "attractive".....................................
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Largely agree. I'm not sure if I would say "every" woman has done this, but probably most.
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

this is the truth....thats why so many men are dogz

i dont blame no man for the way he treats his woman

when my female cousin was abused by her man,i didnt say a damn thing or tried to fight him cause she gonna take his ass back anyway
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited June 2010
    Options
    its not even the nice guy..its just the guy that needed time to scope her out and see if she was legit...they turn that guy down just because He aint "state his intentions" from the jump.....which is not his fault if he is trying to find a legit woman to rock wit....if a woman knows you are interested...you wont know the real her until she tricked you into wifing that
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    damn, ya'll even doing these repetitive threads in the powder room now

it's time to finally get over the ? just cuz shorty wasn't checking for you :shrugs
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited June 2010
    Options
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    its not even the nice guy..its just the guy that needed time to scope her out and see if she was legit...they turn that guy down just because He aint "state his intentions" from the jump.....which is not his fault if he is trying to find a legit woman to rock wit....if a woman knows you are interested...you wont know the real her until she tricked you into wifing that

Co-sign. And as I said before, a lot of women don't think past Friday. They criticize a man as he is going through the process, but then want to claim credit for the finished product. They turn down the man that's building his kingdom, and then when the troll( loser/no good dude) doesn't want them anymore, cuz he's gotten his use out of her, then the "king" becomes attractive, and she thinks she's entitled to a piece of a kingdom that she had no part in building. I think I just summed up American women...........................................................
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Co-sign. And as I said before, a lot of women don't think past Friday. They criticize a man as he is going through the process, but then want to claim credit for the finished product. They turn down the man that's building his kingdom, and then when the troll( loser/no good dude) doesn't want them anymore, cuz he's gotten his use out of her, then the "king" becomes attractive, and she thinks she's entitled to a piece of a kingdom that she had no part in building. I think I just summed up American women...........................................................

lol yes you did
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This topic is the truth.
    I remember some girls in HS liked me but wouldn't ? with me even though they liked my personality because I rode the bus, had old smelly clothes, and didn't have a phone. I always was telling them "Look, this is my plan. I will take you to the top with me if you are truly committed, my current situation means nothing."
    Instead they settled for the dopeboys with big bank and multiple baby mommas.
    5 years later im making more money every week than there family grosses in a year just like I told them I would and they are miserable, living with a broke thug parolee has been that beats there ass every night and a swarm full of bad ass kids with no discipline cause momma is too depressed to actually raise them.

Now I pass they see me riding by in a luxury vehicle while they wait for the bus.
    Now they try to game me into ? them based off the simple fact we've known each other for a long time.
    Now they see all the women that truly were down with me when I was down on my luck and they see how full of life and financially secure they are.
    You reap what you sow stupid gold-digging shallow hos.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited June 2010
    Options
    FrozenMind wrote: »
    This topic is the truth.
    I remember some girls in HS liked me but wouldn't ? with me even though they liked my personality because I rode the bus, had old smelly clothes, and didn't have a phone. I always was telling them "Look, this is my plan. I will take you to the top with me if you are truly committed, my current situation means nothing."
    5 years later im making more money every week than there family grosses in a year just like I told them I would and they are miserable, living with a broke thug parolee has been that beats there ass every night and a swarm full of bad ass kids with no discipline cause momma is too depressed to actually raise them.

Now I pass they see me riding by in a luxury vehicle while they wait for the bus.
    Now they try to game me into ? them based off the simple fact we've known each other for a long time.
    Now they see all the women that truly were down with me when I was down on my luck and they see how full of life and financially secure they are.

payback is a ?
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited June 2010
    Options

alot of these women want what they didnt deserve
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Cry me a river.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Cry me a river.

let the hating begin!!!!! females know the ? true
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Sperling wrote: »

word.

bitter ass mofos.

yo mustache is bitter
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Don't worry fellas. Them aint the type of chicks u want anyway. Just hit and dip. And remember, man's dating options get better the older he gets. For women it's the opposite.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    THis is why we need to bring the 200 posts before you can make a thread rule back.

And you're absolutely right.
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited June 2010
    Options
    FrozenMind wrote: »
    This topic is the truth.

wait PAUSE. . . . . 5 years after high school ?????
    what kind of job you got ?????
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Cuz he was super ugly