sam & ron = if not fighting aint bring ? to show
    vinny = wack
    deena= aint bringing nothing to the table that snooki isnt
    pauly= is ehh

the show is based around mike snook and pauly in away
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont get why Mike keep pressing the Snooki ? .

I think Mike is the best character reality TV has ever seen, but I gotta agree with that ? last year, who said MTV paying Mike a lil extra ice cream money to start havoc in the house.

Lol @ his reasoning being "Gionni is nice to me, I dont think its fair to him that he be left in the dark about me and Snooki"..

MTV milking this ? too, like they did with that ? Mike/Ron "fight"..

They gonna wait till atleast another 2 ep's to show Mike airing Snooki out.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^I think he likes snooki forreal.

When she gave him brains, he thought they was gonna be the next sammi and ronnie. Mike was fantasizing n ? , then she got back with jionni, mike was heartbroken.

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Jenni the swallower
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^I think he likes snooki forreal.

When she gave him brains, he thought they was gonna be the next sammi and ronnie. Mike was fantasizing n ? , then she got back with jionni, mike was heartbroken.

This...its either Snookie or The Unit....Mike is mad suspect.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ^He likes to dress his women up in baggy sweat pants before he bangs them.

w0rd? You rather peel off your stanky sweatpants off her than to see her in a sexy dress/lingerie.... wtf?

i always found that weird.

• Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^He likes to dress his women up in baggy sweat pants before he bangs them.

w0rd? You rather peel off your stanky sweatpants off her than to see her in a sexy dress/lingerie.... wtf?

i always found that weird.

I always thought it was for the chicks cause he didnt want them to be uncomfortable knowing they gonna be on tv and producers seeing the chicks naked and whatnot
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J WOWW has got to be the most useless character ever. All that "after i have sex with a guy, i rip his head off" ? is ? , after you have sex you catch feelings and try to make him your boyfriend you boring ass ? . All she does is mind other folks business and play the mother hen.
  • dollyjade
    dollyjade Members Posts: 7
    Options
    Its very Interesting to watch this show........
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    last show was perfect example of hoes listening to their friends

All the females was on some hating hoe ? including Ronnie and the dumb ? deena let them get in her head
  • ...MVP...
    ...MVP... Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    J WOWW has got to be the most useless character ever. All that "after i have sex with a guy, i rip his head off" ? is ? , after you have sex you catch feelings and try to make him your boyfriend you boring ass ? . All she does is mind other folks business and play the mother hen.

LMAOOOOOO!!!
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deena's ugly ass look like she could ? some bricks...
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This show need to change the following cast members......JWow, Ronnie, Sammie. Or Just Ronnie or Just Sammi I want to see a single Sammi that would be interesting.......Add in Unit and Ryder......and Angelina and this show will get alot better. If not get a whole new cast......its lost its flavor
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The show ran its course in my opinion. Pop Culture media has some fascination with everything Jersey now.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2012
    Options
    well pretty much done snook confirm she's belly out...

Ron and sam aint together
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZvbnkIgVk0
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited March 2012
    Options
    It'll be interesting to see this cast 10 years from now.

Situation will look about 60 years old. Steroids + Smoking +Tanning... not good for the skin.

JWOW gonna be botox'd up badly.... even more so than right now. Probably wont be able to notice her in 10 years.

Deena gonna look like one of Marge Simpson's sisters

Pauly D probably still spinning... maybe have a job on the radio or sumthin.

Vinny still living at home with his mom cooking for him and doing his laundry

Snooki might actually be normal. If Jionni hasnt left her after she cheated on him with Mike AND Vinny, he's never gonna leave her. Will keep her ass in check and she'll eventually settle down for real.

Ron and Sam I can see them getting married too...... maybe a year down the road when they realize their fame is gone, they'll get back together try to get in the tabloids.

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    This show need to change the following cast members......JWow, Ronnie, Sammie. Or Just Ronnie or Just Sammi I want to see a single Sammi that would be interesting.......Add in Unit and Ryder......and Angelina and this show will get alot better. If not get a whole new cast......its lost its flavor

co-sign....

Snooki is leaving for sure now. Pauly D is doing his own show.

Mike looks bored. Sam and Ron's relationship ran its course of drama and fizzled out. JWow is boring. Vinny was already going to leave 100% until they brought him back. Doubt he goes back without Pauly there.

They should probably just re-cast the entire show. The only problem will be the "new cast" will be trying TOO hard to make up their own catch phrases and whatnot... Kind of like how Deena tries so hard to make that "do sex" and "golden ticket" saying popular but comes across looking lame.

The new cast would just look like a bunch of wannabes, living off the old casts fame.

• lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This season has been horrendous
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just seen the preview for this ep. Mike and Snooki stay playin dodgeball.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jionni doesn't ditch Snooki, he just proposed a few days after the news of her being pregnant hit.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Jionni doesn't ditch Snooki, he just proposed a few days after the news of her being pregnant hit.

Thanks TMZ.

as if anyone didnt already know he was a simp.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Jionni, this ? is a loser
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Recording this ? right now. Can't wait! Mike bout to be on some real ? !

And the UNIT!!!! rofl the unit
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This show is done..its just brutal now...and its going to be a steep sharp drop off for a lot of these dudes.