Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so is the show done for good?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No way it's the last season, I say they're taking a break. They're doing their own shows, I think at least a year off. This show brings in too many views and usually they will stop when they get less and less viewers.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    they been away since last summer/September ish so i say by summer time they'll have a season
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not watchin a season of pregnant ?
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Jionni is just a gold digger, that's why he is sticking around with Snooki. His whole family is in on it too, because there is no way my fam would be cool with a chick who constantly cheated on me and not say ? . He is in it for the money, his first step is to get her pregnant and now he marries her.

Co-sign....

And the worst part is....Snookie's got another 2 or 3 (tops) years in the spotlight at which point she will be celebrity rehab status with her alcoholic ass.

2-3 years? ? that. I give her til the end of this year.
  • truth_juice
    truth_juice Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    lion_heart wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Jionni is just a gold digger, that's why he is sticking around with Snooki. His whole family is in on it too, because there is no way my fam would be cool with a chick who constantly cheated on me and not say ? . He is in it for the money, his first step is to get her pregnant and now he marries her.

Co-sign....

And the worst part is....Snookie's got another 2 or 3 (tops) years in the spotlight at which point she will be celebrity rehab status with her alcoholic ass.

2-3 years? ? that. I give her til the end of this year.

Snookie was kind of right when they first went to Italy and she had been working out but then the lil ? got lazy as they always do and gained that ? right back. Smh

• elgato
    elgato Members Posts: 216 ✭✭
    Options
    And now Mike is in rehab.

Show's gonna be boring with just Pauly, Vinny, Ron, Sam, Deena, and Jenny.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    elgato wrote: »
    And now Mike is in rehab.

Show's gonna be boring with just Pauly, Vinny, Ron, Sam, Deena, and Jenny.

awe hell naw

jenny, sam & ron boring
    denna a clone who is cornier than the orignal
    vinny corny
    and pauly cant hold a show dolo
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so is the show done for good?

hopefully !
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    Options
    What is Mike doing smh. I hope he didn't blow all his money on blow. He need to chill with that ? and just smoke weed from now on.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Nah every media outlet is saying Mike is in REHAB for substance abuse. I believe it too, the camp shows he was on something.

Also, they just signed on for season 6. So there's another one coming. Bet Snooki is pregnant in this.
  • boat1580
    boat1580 Members Posts: 200
    Options
    i think it's so scary that snooki is pregnant. man, anyone can have a kid. i predict she's having a girl. i hear that she wants a boy though.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Nah every media outlet is saying Mike is in REHAB for substance abuse. I believe it too, the camp shows he was on something.

Also, they just signed on for season 6. So there's another one coming. Bet Snooki is pregnant in this.

Substance don't only mean hard drugs, sleeping medication is drugs too
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they film while snooki is prego...It wouldnt make any sense she could(but i dont so) hit the bar but not drink...? all they do is drink party and argue.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    mike in rehab for protein powder abuse
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I see a lot of talk about if they will make another show. Well I just watched some show called pop up video on VH1. They showed some episodes and little facts would pop up at certain points in the shows. It's a whole lot of funny/interesting facts about the show. I'm just gonna drop 10 facts I found hilarious/interesting.

1. The shore store they worked at was right behind the house and it had a back door to it. The producers made them walk around the corner and enter from the front. (lol at being late for a job right next door to your home)

2. Most of the fights that were started were from people being hella desperate to get on t.v and being jealous.

3. All of them come from well off families and they all live in the burbs except for ronnie.

4. There is like 5 seasons but they only did the show for 3 summers. They broke the show up and made it look like they went for 5 summers. Season 1&2 = month 1/2, season 3 = 3 months, season 4&5(jersey, Italy and back to jersey) 1 full summer.

5. Jenny 1st boyfriend that we saw, she only knew him a few months prior to the show. He tricked off on her hard!! He got her a new motorcycle and paid most of the rent in that nice ass house they lived in. That's why he snapped when she cheated on him. (nas status)

6. Snooki was dyking out before the show. Her and rider were more than just best friends.

7. Situation smashed Angelina a few weeks before the show. he recommended her to be on the show.

8. Ronnie used to be fat and he's only 5'5. That's why he got so yoked and has a short fuse.

9. Everybody who entered the house had to sign papers before they entered. They were also frisked and couldn't bring in purses, wallets, and phones.

10. The guy who knocked out snooki was an M.M.A(mixed martial arts) fighter. He was also a school teacher and he lost his job after that and nobody would hire him anymore. His dad blamed the shore cast and also said he made them famous and they owe him a check.
  • VIBE
    Options
    mike in rehab for protein powder abuse

lol
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    I been known mike was on something since Italy. That ? aint ordinary.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    I see a lot of talk about if they will make another show. Well I just watched some show called pop up video on VH1. They showed some episodes and little facts would pop up at certain points in the shows. It's a whole lot of funny/interesting facts about the show. I'm just gonna drop 10 facts I found hilarious/interesting.

1. The shore store they worked at was right behind the house and it had a back door to it. The producers made them walk around the corner and enter from the front. (lol at being late for a job right next door to your home)

2. Most of the fights that were started were from people being hella desperate to get on t.v and being jealous.

3. All of them come from well off families and they all live in the burbs except for ronnie.

4. There is like 5 seasons but they only did the show for 3 summers. They broke the show up and made it look like they went for 5 summers. Season 1&2 = month 1/2, season 3 = 3 months, season 4&5(jersey, Italy and back to jersey) 1 full summer.

5. Jenny 1st boyfriend that we saw, she only knew him a few months prior to the show. He tricked off on her hard!! He got her a new motorcycle and paid most of the rent in that nice ass house they lived in. That's why he snapped when she cheated on him. (nas status)

6. Snooki was dyking out before the show. Her and rider were more than just best friends.

7. Situation smashed Angelina a few weeks before the show. he recommended her to be on the show.

8. Ronnie used to be fat and he's only 5'5. That's why he got so yoked and has a short fuse.

9. Everybody who entered the house had to sign papers before they entered. They were also frisked and couldn't bring in purses, wallets, and phones.

10. The guy who knocked out snooki was an M.M.A(mixed martial arts) fighter. He was also a school teacher and he lost his job after that and nobody would hire him anymore. His dad blamed the shore cast and also said he made them famous and they owe him a check.

yea i was watching that afew days ago
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I didn't even think of the possibility that Mike does coke. Now I'm looking back to that episode in the woods when they were camping. Dude was tripping the ? out, hella paranoid. Poor Mike :(
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    All them ? are short minus pauly ? the cam makes them look big.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Yo I didn't even think of the possibility that Mike does coke. Now I'm looking back to that episode in the woods when they were camping. Dude was tripping the ? out, hella paranoid. Poor Mike :(
    LOL!!!!! That ? had me weak. Even before that though I knew something was a bit off. Cuzzo face looked a little sunk in and he looked like he aged about 7 years. H be having that bitter beer face a lot. Then all that karate kicking out of nowhere lol mike was eddi kane status.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xpxuX9IA1E

yea i was watching that afew days ago
    Bruh, the ? that had me weak as ? is the simple fact that they job was right behind them lol. It had a back entrance which is like 40 seconds away but mtv made them go around the corner and enter through the front. going around the corner was a 2 minute walk lol!! How the ? you late that much? You got to not really give a ? .

I find it hilarious how all them broads was talking about mike was disgusting but in the beginning they was all on his nuts. He could have smashed sam, he smashed angelina, smashed snooki/could have smashed the 1st day, could have smashed deena, j wow was on him etc etc.

Lol at all the girls acting all conservative especially sam. The only chick that kept it real with her hoism was snooki. Sam was slick with her ? . Think back on how many dudes she slipped her number. Pop up video was hilarious when they showed that ? . She was using th ? out of ronnie and then flipped it on him like he was the bad guy.

• bob loblaw
    bob loblaw Members Posts: 5
    Options
    they never should of done the back to back taping of the show from Italy to back to the house
    they should of came back the next summer
    ? would of been more exciting imo
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Bruh, the ? that had me weak as ? is the simple fact that they job was right behind them lol. It had a back entrance which is like 40 seconds away but mtv made them go around the corner and enter through the front. going around the corner was a 2 minute walk lol!! How the ? you late that much? You got to not really give a ? .

I find it hilarious how all them broads was talking about mike was disgusting but in the beginning they was all on his nuts. He could have smashed sam, he smashed angelina, smashed snooki/could have smashed the 1st day, could have smashed deena, j wow was on him etc etc.

Lol at all the girls acting all conservative especially sam. The only chick that kept it real with her hoism was snooki. Sam was slick with her ? . Think back on how many dudes she slipped her number. Pop up video was hilarious when they showed that ? . She was using th ? out of ronnie and then flipped it on him like he was the bad guy.

sam a hoe, like u said all them hoes where on mike in the beginning now its all a different story.

• lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    Options
    Anyone seen Deena new face? She had a nose job and maybe some other things too. Hope this picture shows up.
    deena-nicole-cortese-plastic-surgery-photo_326x490.jpg