Are Online Forums satanic?

Options
judahxulu
judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
satahn = adversary according to its hebraic etymology.

it is a form of consciousness then.

all most of you do here is argue of what is or isn't.

a lot of ego fluctuations in here.

honestly....
does this sub-forum help you learn? to grow?

to me there is very little spiritual dynamism on this board. stagnation = decay.

is the knowledge here strong enough to justify the adversarial nature of the forum?

Comments

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Nah because these dudes don't come on here to gain any knowledge or growth..they like the forums just like their music and movies: entertainment purposes.

Oh yeah..thank the trolls for causing much of the stagnation due to being argumentative all the time, causing disruption for a laugh just to make people mad..they're like vampires.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    THIS WHOLE AHH community is fool of evil deeds that's done go through different forums and you can see it.

But here in the R& with all these people with wicked spirit, there is a few that i learn from.

I learn from brother like Disciplined Insight, Melanted Khemist (sp), AND STEP, Bambu and i learned a whole lot about the science of hebrews from you so i take heed to the lessons and pick up the books that you recommend to further my knowledge
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Anywhere people meet up/gather/socialize (especially online where they can hide behind anonymity) will attract riff-raff.

Anywhere people share ideas, there will be differences of opinion and antagonism.

If message boards are 'satanic' it's because people are 'satanic'.

I enjoy both the knowledgeable debates and silly arguments that make me laugh.

If you comin here to find your spiritual center or some ? , you doin it wrong.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited January 2012
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    Anywhere people meet up/gather/socialize (especially online where they can hide behind anonymity) will attract riff-raff.

Anywhere people share ideas, there will be differences of opinion and antagonism.

I think that's the point judahxulu was trying to make i.e. the consciousness of the people on these message boards.
  • judahxulu
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Nah because these dudes don't come on here to gain any knowledge or growth..they like the forums just like their music and movies: entertainment purposes.

Oh yeah..thank the trolls for causing much of the stagnation due to being argumentative all the time, causing disruption for a laugh just to make people mad..they're like vampires.

What I'm basically referring to as satanic is the spirit of conflict or arguing.think about western culture. Everyone hides behind an egregore and these manmade gods duke it out. Fueling the system. Its dem vs republican, black vs white, jew vs muslim, fans of a team or an individual sportsman vs their rivals fans, "real" hiphop vs the current industry standard etc. To oppose one thing then the common nature is to find or fabricate what's "wrong" with it. This soon overshadows what is "right" about thee perspective of lhe who opposes. I feel like I'm in a huge web of hegelian dialectic_ edpecially here
  • b*braze
    edited January 2012
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    What I'm basically referring to as satanic is the spirit of conflict or arguing.think about western culture. Everyone hides behind an egregore and these manmade gods duke it out. Fueling the system. Its dem vs republican, black vs white, jew vs muslim, fans of a team or an individual sportsman vs their rivals fans, "real" hiphop vs the current industry standard etc. To oppose one thing then the common nature is to find or fabricate what's "wrong" with it. This soon overshadows what is "right" about the perspective of he who opposes. Al

I don't think conflict and arguing in and of itself is satanic. People just need to check themselves about how they go about it. That goes back to the anonymity factor.

nothing wrong with having a difference of opinion.
  • judahxulu
    edited January 2012
    Options

I think its bigger than just individuals but there is an ingrained adversarial (satanic) nature to any mind nurtured in the paradigm of western culture- me included.
  • judahxulu
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I don't think conflict and arguing in and of itself is satanic. People just need to check themselves about how they go about it. That goes back to the anonymity factor.

nothing wrong with having a difference of opinion.
    when I say satanic I don't mean like. The church means it but just the actual concept in hebrew. Something that opposes one thing or another. Differences of opinion are a different beast in the cyber world imo because of the anonymity there's just a pure mind meeting going on. No appearance and limited personality cues in static text.
  • b*braze
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I think its bigger than just individuals but there is an ingrained adversarial (satanic) nature to any mind nurtured in the paradigm of western culture- me included.

True enough... I wouldn't limit that to western culture only, but there is a sense of arrogance unique to us, within western culture, that puts it over the top.
  • b*braze
    edited January 2012
    Options
    when I say satanic I don't mean like. The church means it but just the actual concept in hebrew. Something that opposes one thing or another. Differences of opinion are a different beast in the cyber world imo because of the anonymity there's just a pure mind meeting going on. No appearance and limited personality cues in static text.

Right, I see what you sayin. In that case then I guess yeah this ? is satanic, then. Lol
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I find many of the arguments/debates here interesting/amusing. It's only when people become overly-emotional/irrational does it become purely adversarial and lose my interest.

However, sometimes I do find the extreme emotion/irrationality amusing.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I was taught that Consciousness, doesn't distinguish good nor evil.

as it's all-"inclusive" if you will...

lol

And Since satanic forces would never ever @ anytime post something to benefit readers nor to help readers to Enlighten readers ---as those things do factually occur on message boards--- then wouldn't that term be inapplicable to message boards??

In the true original Hebraic term it does...but bottom line, people who log on to message boards to troll/argue do it to bring disharmony to some good topics in this thread.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    satahn = adversary according to its hebraic etymology.

it is a form of consciousness then.

all most of you do here is argue of what is or isn't.

a lot of ego fluctuations in here.

honestly....
    does this sub-forum help you learn? to grow?

to me there is very little spiritual dynamism on this board. stagnation = decay.

is the knowledge here strong enough to justify the adversarial nature of the forum?
    give or take in some way the R&R manage to contribute to my life. mainly for defense. it helps keep me up on 'popular' psychology, false doctrine, and flawed reasoning being peddled around the religious world; it helps by giving me a heads up on some of the poisonous ideas that shouldn't be taken to eat of, that i otherwise might not know of or come across in R/L until an instant of volnuerability where i wouldn't have enough knowledge to defend against it or refute it.

I like to think my posts help in truth by a shared understanding given on how to conquer those that, purposely or unintentionally, employ false reasoning and a serpent tongue in their approach towards religion and things which should be regarded as Holy;
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    THIS WHOLE AHH community is fool of evil deeds that's done go through different forums and you can see it.

But here in the R& with all these people with wicked spirit, there is a few that i learn from.

I learn from brother like Disciplined Insight, Melanted Khemist (sp), AND STEP, Bambu and i learned a whole lot about the science of hebrews from you so i take heed to the lessons and pick up the books that you recommend to further my knowledge

I agree with you waterproof…. I have also gained new information/overstanding from you, everyone you named and a few others.

I also agree with brother judahxulu… sometimes these threads get ? when people veer off-topic on some "your religion copied/stole some ? ", and incredible "Illuminati" connections, but you can only debate historical events/documents for so long until it enters the realm of personal faith/interpretation. Even with these shortcomings, there are some jewels that get dropped in here every once and a while.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I've learned a fair amount on here, even the things I don't believe are accurate or true I've learned to understand them so I can better comprehend the persons thought and meaning.

Is it satanic? Yes, but I think anywhere that religious, racial, or political discussion takes place you will find people disagreeing and arguing. Everyone has a difference of opinion. Spiritual growth isn't for everyone because not everyone believes in it, some people will come here to try and enlighten those who don't believe or understand where guys like you are coming from so you try and teach understanding of the word and the world to them only it's not always going to work. For instance I'm willing to grow and learn, me and you discussed religion and spirituality and the true meanings and all that, yet with the same knowledge you believe and I still find it a matter of mixed fiction and history.

The reason I think it's so relevant in an online community is because like you said people are anonymous. Face to face in real life people tend to stray away from much of the discussions that take place here, a lot of people come here because they can't voice their opinions in public because of the backlash they'll receive. Not everyone is built to speak their mind in real life because the consequences are sometimes too harsh for them.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options

Yeah this is how I feel. There's nothing Satanic or evil about someone having a difference of opinion on something. I do believe there are some wrong opinions but than again, I don't think someone is Satanic just for having them. Unless they act on some evil ? like ? or genocides, I would than say they kind of are
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    How weak would have been Job's faith tho?
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yeah this is how I feel. There's nothing Satanic or evil about someone having a difference of opinion on something. I do believe there are some wrong opinions but than again, I don't think someone is Satanic just for having them. Unless they act on some evil ? like ? or genocides, I do

agreed... I've been accused of being "satanic" on the forum for holding the opinion that genocide, ? , and killing of infants in religious literature did not come from the Creator.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options

Hmm you might be right. Western culture does encourage ruthlessness more than any other I can think of, especially the culture of greed which disturbs me, as someone who works for a lawfirm. We see greed all over us and it's ? up the way people look at each other, marks or someone to be marked many times. In either case there is bad behavior everywhere you can go, so I try not to think about it too much
  • judahxulu
    edited January 2012
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    agreed... I've been accused of being "satanic" on the forum for holding the opinion that genocide, ? , and killing of infants in religious literature did not come from the Creator.

that is satanic by the original intent of the word. you dont know even half of everything and you certainly do not know of things you werent alive to witness and DEFINITELY not what comes from the creator. you can guess but to say for sure and make a firm assertion is egocentric and adversarial. satanic.

i'm no better than you tho. its something about this social sphere that brings out egos. im vigilant now tho. definitely gonna be keeping myself in check. i think thats the wisest course for all of us. we talk about these matters as if they were common things when they are not. humility precedes honor.

also there is not yahweh in the hebrew text. Yah-H-wah is the proper pronunciation with the middle "h" being an aspirative- kinda like what u said. a main flaw tho id point out is that yahweh, yah-h-wah, yaldaboath etc are not the same thing. YHWH describes an action not a proper name. any alteration of the vowel sounds changes the words and its meaning. vowel sounds in hebrew are not interchangeable and each vowel means something much like the "consonant" ideograms do.
  • judahxulu
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hmm you might be right. Western culture does encourage ruthlessness more than any other I can think of, especially the culture of greed which disturbs me, as someone who works for a lawfirm. We see greed all over us and it's ? up the way people look at each other, marks or someone to be marked many times. In either case there is bad behavior everywhere you can go, so I try not to think about it too much

oh yeah u right in the lions den working at a law firm. the film the devils advocate comes to mind @ the point where pacino was alluding to lawyers being a demonic priesthood of sorts.

side note: why kobe look like an emaciated charlie murphy in your avi?
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Every organism on the planet is in constant competition with one another. What makes you think humans are any different?
  • judahxulu
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Kirk wrote: »
    so instead of learning how to form and analyze coherent reasoned arguments, you're playing the "ITS DA DEVIL" card

that is hilarious
    you didnt read the op, pimpin. im saying the original hebrew word means AN adversary or something adversarial- not the or a devil. i dont believe in the devil. you made a false presupposition and my whole point went over your head.

Strong's H7853 - satan
    שָׂטַן
    Transliteration
    satan
    Pronunciation
    sä·tan' (Key)

Part of Speech
    verb
    Root Word (Etymology)
    A primitive root
    TWOT Reference
    Outline of Biblical Usage
    1) (Qal) to be or act as an adversary, resist, oppose
  • judahxulu
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Every organism on the planet is in constant competition with one another. What makes you think humans are any different?
    no theyre not. thats darwinian ? . some ar- some aint. and the organisms that are in competition be on some life and death ? - not clashing over concepts. were different because we have the capacity to create a new paradigm on this planet, in this lifetime. other organisms dont have that kind of potentiality.
  • judahxulu
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yes sir, indeed.

And you said this as well:

But then you go on to drop scholarship in your posts, afterward, which impress that you don't think these processes are satanic

#KanyeShrugs
    i dont understand why u say that. plz elaborate