Did Chris Brown sobbing like teenage girl save his career...

Options

Comments

• Quail-Mayne
    Quail-Mayne Members Posts: 58
    edited June 2010
    Options
    To answer the T/S question. Yeah, it saved his career, and it's good that ppl. are starting to separate the personal life from the entertainment. If ppl. can give R.Kelly a 2nd chance, then anyone can have a 2nd chance imo.
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Yo, Soulljah T shut the ? up... before I slap your ass... yep, you're the kind of ? who deserves whack cos you won't just SHUT THE ? UP....

Slap me, ? .

This is me not shutting the ? up, by the way.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    Slap me, ? .

lmao!!.....interesting
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Slap me, ? .

It's just sarcasm babe... I can't "slap your ass" on the internet, can I?...
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My post is talking about AMERICA'S PEOPLE believing fraudent women-beating CELEBS, HENCE MY CONSTANT REFERENCE TO AMERICA, DUH. Which also includes all of you people who have posted boasting about him, you guys are only a mere example of that. There's a whole other world out there besides this damn forum so don't tell me to quote all of you when I ain't even talking about an internet forum but ALL OF AMERICA. Who are you to tell me what I was going to say, what I really wanted to say, what I am REALLY trying to say? Who the ? are you to tell me that my post is a blanket statement when I know what the ? I am really saying? ?
    I tried to have a mature convo with you but I stopped reading right at the point when you called me out my name when I did nothing but try to converse with you on a mature level. But now i have no respect for you or the ? that birthed you. you come off as the type of ? that NEEDS to get that ass beat. So here's wishing you a straight up ass beating. Kiss my ass, suck my ? , and ? you ?
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I already forgave him from the start, but no matter what he does some people are gonna still rate him as a bad person.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Old ? wrote: »
    I tried to have a mature convo with you ....

chrisrockhahah.gif

U a fool for that one man....no really. You're a fool. You may as well try to have a mature conversation with your left nut bruh.
  • the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    All we know is that he hit a woman??? OH YM ? , & WHO CARES RIGHT? All we KNOW is that he took a fork and a knife and carved that ? face in repeatedly, served her face as Rihanna on a risotto & had it for supper, but the media is to blame for HIS choice in beating her??! WOW. But I'm the crazy one, right?

You ppl need Jesus. An ass whoopin from Jesus. If he beat the ? outta y'all the way he was beated and the way Rihanna was beated, y'all would understand the severity of it all, and a second chance would be for him to spend less time tryna be famous and more time tryna get himself right. His fake "therapy" is only for his image, you know he ain't serious.

lol

You bring up Jesus, yet you act incredibly un-Christian like every time you type.

The irony.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    chrisrockhahah.gif

u a fool for that one man....no really. You're a fool. You may as well try to have a mature conversation with your left nut bruh.

lmao!!! @ that gif
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    chrisrockhahah.gif

U a fool for that one man....no really. You're a fool. You may as well try to have a mature conversation with your left nut bruh.

Teh LOLz

• DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    All we know is that he hit a woman??? OH YM ? , & WHO CARES RIGHT? All we KNOW is that he took a fork and a knife and carved that ? face in repeatedly, served her face as Rihanna on a risotto & had it for supper, but the media is to blame for HIS choice in beating her??! WOW. But I'm the crazy one, right?

You ppl need Jesus. An ass whoopin from Jesus
    . If he beat the ? outta y'all the way he was beated and the way Rihanna was beated, y'all would understand the severity of it all, and a second chance would be for him to spend less time tryna be famous and more time tryna get himself right. His fake "therapy" is only for his image, you know he ain't serious.

He would had never done it, cause the first thing he would had said would had probably been, "he who without sin, cast the first stone" ....

And basically all of us are sinners and hypocrites at times , even me.

Now ...as for Chris, this was the first incident from everybody understanding....I'm not saying it was right, it was wrong and of course, ? happens. The tame time though, many of my homegirls (I'm a dude) think that Rihanna PROBABLY instigate the ? and Chris didn't know how to handle it because he was still young and Rihanna knew how to exploit it.

So, take off those rose-covered glasses....for a moment and think here....Rihanna says she don't want be around a woman beater, yet there a gif file going around showing her boss Jay-Z slapping up a chick ?

Let me show you why my friends call me a Ol' Deaf Bastard ----

? , get the ? off your ? high horse, Chris didn't even get chance to defend himself or anything soon as it came out to at least have his side heard. I wish I could take that ? out form your stank ass ? and slap it across ya damn face for that ? . And the damn shame you dissin Chris when the person the tribute was for had to go through the same ? with folks dissin him on the internet without even hearing his side.......i'm not a homer, but damn...wait for everything to come out first, you ? crooked weave lookin ass ? .
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I tried to have a mature convo with you but I stopped reading right at the point when you called me out my name when I did nothing but try to converse with you on a mature level. But now i have no respect for you or the ? that birthed you. you come off as the type of ? that NEEDS to get that ass beat. So here's wishing you a straight up ass beating. 1. Kiss my ass, 2. suck my ? , and 3. ? you ?

1. Clean it out, then come back & ask me

2. Find it first

3. I know you want to, but I don't.
  • im2fly
    im2fly Members Posts: 429
    edited June 2010
    Options
    In all honesty the MJ tribute would have been brilliant if he would have just dissappeared like Ye did after the criminal case was over and then came back out of nowhere to do the tribute. For real tho. I understand that everyone should have a second chance and what not but he kind of screwed himself over by being caught on camera Jet Skiing and cheesing like a mug right after the beating, trying to still come out with music thinkin hoppin on a track with Wayne would mean all would be forgiven (which was wack by the way) and actin like a ? arguing with ? on Twitter, quittin Twitter just to come back to Twitter, and cussin out the manager at the most conservative department store in the world because you couldn't find your CD on the shelf after you had just been convicted of a felony assault charge (Wal-Mart).

To me it just feels like he never gave the public enough time to let the situation go and just added fuel to the fire. Does he deserve a second chance, yeah everyone does. But I just feel like him and whoever his ill advised PR people are trying to shove this so called "I've learned from my mistakes overnight so please buy my album" image down peoples throats and people just aint open to it right now.
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol

You bring up Jesus, yet you act incredibly un-Christian like every time you type.

The irony.

Firstly, I don't have to "act" any kind of way, I ain't Religious, second, if Jesus agreed to beat y'all ? then if he can be "un-christian-like" then so can I.
  • im2fly
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ok Souljah T.....we get it.....you're bitter....so can u please cool out with insulting everyone that has a difference of opinion. Thats why its called an opinion....

let the slew of idiots and ? come from Soulljah T in 5...4...3....2.....
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    im2fly wrote: »
    Ok Souljah T.....we get it.....you're bitter....so can u please cool out with insulting everyone that has a difference of opinion. Thats why its called an opinion....

You're hypocrite if you think you can insult me without getting one back. You are disturbed in the head of you think that just because a woman is agaisnt men who beat women and then fake remorse after is "bitter". Who wouldn't be agaisnt that? You need mental help.
  • im2fly
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You're hypocrite if you think you can insult me without getting one back. You are disturbed in the head of you think that just because a woman is agaisnt men who beat women and then fake remorse after is "bitter". Who wouldn't be agaisnt that? You need mental help.

Ok......that made no sense.....but anyway I'm not sayin you shouldn't be against a man that beats on women. but when you come at people with a different opinion in a antagonistic way....it can come off as you being bitter.....just sayin you aint gotta come at people like that to get your point across. If they don't agree just keep it moving. When you dealing with a subject like this you can't expect everyone to feel the same way. I don't agree with what he did at all but I do believe that he deserves a second chance if he's willing to take the steps to earn the respect of his peers and fans. I think that the whole MJ thing was a way for him to do that but I think that he should have fell back for at least a year before that. But only ? can judge him in the end not you, not me or anyone else.

Oh and that little jab at the end about me needing mental help is exactly what I mean by coming across as bitter.....
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ok......that made no sense.....but anyway I'm not sayin you shouldn't be against a man that beats on women. but when you come at people with a different opinion in a antagonistic way....it can come off as you being bitter.....just sayin you aint gotta come at people like that to get your point across. If they don't agree just keep it moving. When you dealing with a subject like this you can't expect everyone to feel the same way. I don't agree with what he did at all but I do believe that he deserves a second chance if he's willing to take the steps to earn the respect of his peers and fans. I think that the whole MJ thing was a way for him to do that but I think that he should have fell back for at least a year before that. But only ? can judge him in the end not you, not me or anyone else.

Oh and that little jab at the end about me needing mental help is exactly what I mean by coming across as bitter.....

Everything I said made sense, and shut the ? up about me being bitter when that's obviously a lie and randomly made up. If you can't argue my points ? out my face, don't come to me with stupidass insults that don't even make sense.
  • Old Fart
    edited June 2010
    Options

Naw this ? so stupid she even name call people that do agree with her. She/he just a dumb muthafucka who sit on a computer all day talking ? . LOL ? just signed up this month and got over 820 posts. ? got nothin better going on in his life than this. smh
  • im2fly
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Everything I said made sense, and shut the ? up about me being bitter when that's obviously a lie and randomly made up. If you can't argue my points ? out my face, don't come to me with stupidass insults that don't even make sense.

LMAO......wow......you really need anger management fa real..... no more responses from me yo. I don't do that back and forth with people not willing to listen. So u continue being mad at the world.....
  • Soulljah T
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Naw this ? so stupid she even name call people that do agree with her. She/he just a dumb muthafucka who sit on a computer all day talking ? . LOL ? just signed up this month and got over 820 posts. ? got nothin better going on in his life than this. smh

Stupid ? , you're so dumb you act worse & say worse than I do but then turn around & complain when I ? back at your lame-comebacks having ass. No one has agreed with me, saying 'I don't think it's right BUT" is not agreeing with me, ? .

& half the forum spends all their days logged on posting, but I don't, nor did I just sign up this month, only occasionally do I spend all day posting like everyone else. I type fast, ? , can post a mil things in one hour. Until you get off YOUR ass for a change & go do something with YOUR OWN life instead of obsessing over mine, a good life that will never compare to yours no matter the extremity of your midlife crisis, don't let "? got nothin' better going on in his life than this" come outta your hypocritical mouth again, ? .
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Stupid ? , you're so dumb you act worse & say worse than I do but then turn around & complain when I ? back at your lame-comebacks having ass. No one has agreed with me, saying 'I don't think it's right BUT" is not agreeing with me, ? .

& half the forum spends all their days logged on posting, but I don't, nor did I just sign up this month, only occasionally do I spend all day posting like everyone else. I type fast, ? , can post a mil things in one hour. Until you get off YOUR ass for a change & go do something with YOUR OWN life instead of obsessing over mine, a good life that will never compare to yours no matter the extremity of your midlife crisis, don't let "? got nothin' better going on in his life than this" come outta your hypocritical mouth again, ? .

Do you have a cooch babe... or are you repressed?...
  • Old Fart
    edited July 2010
    Options

You can't read you stupid ass illiterate muthafucka. re-read what the ? I typed before making up ? you dumb ? . Maybe you just can't read. Where the ? did I say I agree BUT???? The only 'but' i put was saying But I'm going to stop short of directing my anger for Chris toward posters for asking a question in a thread. That doesn't change anything I feel about what Chris did. That just means I'm not going to be as ? as you and go off on someone just for ASKING A QUESTION. ? you probably fail summer school. Are you really that ? slow that you can't decipher a simple ass post and tell when someone is agreeing with your ignorant ass? And you lying ass muthafucka...what part of JOIN DATE JUNE 2010 POSTS 825 36.61 POSTS PER DAY don't you understand??? Damn you stupid as ? . Way too stupid for me to invest anymore time in. You cant fix stupid so I'ma leave you broke ? . Go find somebody that can read and have them re-read what I typed and have them explain it to your ? ass in kindergarten terms.

RE-READ THIS '? '

It's hard to respect what someone has to say when they can't socialize in a more mature manner. No problem having an opinion. Just say it without throwing jabs. I feel similar to your comments about what he did was not right and shouldn't be congratulated. But I'm going to stop short of directing my anger for Chris toward posters for asking a question in a thread. I'm not even sure who your post was in response to. Before you posted it looks like only 2 or 3 people may have insinuated everything was all good now. If your beef is with those few posters that posted before you, then quote and address them instead of being a coward and dropping a blanket response to each and everybody else.

The thread was just a question and your response included darts thrown at our entire country. Really, just over a question? This is a public forum and all so state your opinion. Say ? Chris Brown if you must but all that extra stuff you added calling folks ? and dumb ? is over a top.

Since you can't express your opinion without taking shots then don't expect respect from others. Learn how to socialize instead of misdirecting your anger.
  • prolyfic13
    prolyfic13 Members Posts: 2
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If you can't argue my points ? out my face.

I feel like arguing your points may be a bit futile cause I don't want you to feel that it is a disagreement with the main point, which is it is never ok to put your hands on a woman, girl, man, boy, HUMAN. I agree that ANYONE who does that is out of line regaurdless of the situation. With that said abviously we aren't talking about a slap or a hit, we are talking about a beating that given. This is truely unforgivable in many peoples eyes as the stigma of a man hitting a woman will always be with him, just like "once a cheater always a cheater".

Now with that said the thing I disagree with is that the possibility of someone changing seems so far fetched to you. In the this world we live in of theifs, killers, child abusers,...etc, there is almost no one who is...say gulit free in their actions regardless of severity. To think that no one can repent or change is not reasonable. It is more resonable to say that the person or persons directly affected by the act will never forgive the person responsible. But to feel that the Chris should NEVER EVER be given the chance to move on or be thought of as someone, who did a horrible act and has truely seen the error of his ways and changed, is...for lack of a better word unfair. Now I know your first instinct is to say what about Rhianna and what was fair to her and your correct. She may never get over this and she may never be the same but who is to say that Chris doesn't get haunted by that moment everyday as well. Who is to say that he doesn't feel just as much emotional trauma from what he did as Rhianna feels from what she went through. My point is we can't make statements of FACT about other peoples FEELINGS, that is not possible. We don't know how they feel or what they are going through. We can make assumptions and say how we feel toward him but don't condem a person for LIFE based on how you feel and how you think, and think others are crazy for not having the same feeling. You can't (or rather you shouldn't) dismiss the fact that Chris may be truely sorry and may be taking the steps needed to get better and change permanently.