The Official MMA Thread: Alvarez TKOs Gaethje, Ngannou KOs Overeem, Holloway TKOs Aldo

Options

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Rumor is his T ratio was either between 10:1 or 14:1
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Source: http://bjpenn.com/mmanews/2012/04/05/nsac-alistair-overeem-has-the-testosterone-of-14-men-18524.html

NSAC Confirms That Alistair Overeem Has The Testosterone Of 14 Men
    inShare2
    Share2455

Yesterday we learned that UFC heavyweight fighter, Alistair Overeem had failed his random drug screening due to elevated levels of testosterone and today the Nevada State Athletic Commission received conclusive proof that his T/E ratio was in fact 14-to-1.

The average ratio for a male is a 1-to-1 ratio however the NSAC, for precautionary reasons, have their limit set at a six-to-1 ratio for fear of penalizing an athlete who may natural produce higher testosterone than the average man.

Kizer indicated that with such a high level that there is likely some foul play going on with Overeem’s “Dietary Supplements.”

Alistair Overeem was set to fight UFC heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos for the UFC’s heavyweight title at UFC 146. However according to reports he has yet to apply for a license to fight and he has yet to respond to the failed drug screening.

At this point Overeem has just two basic options.

Option 1 is to fight the results and request that a second sample be tested, dispute any findings and try to get a license to fight his scheduled opponent.

Option 2 is to keep silent, as he has done for the past two days, and do nothing.

Which one will he choose? Only time will tell.

Stay tuned to BJPENN.COM as we continue to unravel this story.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Chick on the right
    article_image_cbd938a565d57ffa.jpg
    roflbotc.jpg
    alistair-overeem-fiancee-Zelina_Angela_Bexander.png

i come to the conclusion when you have a chick like that ya ratio better be at least 5:1.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    c'mon jamel... I know you know what he looked back in Pride when he was getting KO'd by Chuck Liddell.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Rumor is his T ratio was either between 10:1 or 14:1

Got ? damn.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2012
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    I just want to see the fight already. i think rashad gonna keep killing jones in the interviews just like Jones gonna ? him in the actual fight. So at least rashad beats jones in something.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Dana White: Junior Dos Santos Will Defend Title At UFC 146

Royce_09_tiny by Kid Nate on Apr 6, 2012 10:34 AM EDT in UFC Quotes

Nov 12, 2011; Anaheim, CA, USA; Junior Dos Santos has the championship belt placed on by UFC president Dana White after defeating Cain Velasquez (not pictured) by way of knockout after the UFC championship bout at the Honda Center. Mandatory Credit: Gary A. Vasquez-US PRESSWIRE

UFC president Dana White has confirmed that Heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos will defend his title at UFC 146 according to a report from the Associated Press. Dos Santos, who took the belt from Cain Velasquez last November at UFC on Fox, had been scheduled to face Alistair Overeem.

That fight was apparently scotched when Overeem failed a 'surprise' drug test after a press conference in Las Vegas. No official action has been taken, but as Overeem wasn't licensed in Nevada it seems exceedingly unlikely that the Nevada State Athletic Commission will extend that privilege to him now that he's tested over the limit for Testosterone.

Fans are clamoring for the UFC to bring in former Pride champion Fedor Emelianenko or to give Mark Hunt a chance to play 'Rocky' but it seems most likely that Frank Mir will get the title shot. Mir is riding a three-fight win streak, including a dramatic come-from-behind win over Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira at UFC 140.

More SBN coverage of UFC 146
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    c'mon jamel... I know you know what he looked back in Pride when he was getting KO'd by Chuck Liddell.

or by Shogun twice.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Thats ? up for Jds less than 2 months till the fight and he doesn't even know who he's defending the belt against
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jones gonna ? Rasahd.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i know no will agree but i wanna see rashad smash jones
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is Anderson Silva the greatest ever?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Is Anderson Silva the greatest ever?

nope...

Marco Ruas>>> Anderson Silva

I'm gonna check out some of his fights but Anderso Silva just looks like he can't be beat at times and just toys with the competition...
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    A Silva IS the greatest right now, but Fedor was the man for a damn ten years. If A Silva went up to LHW and won that title and defended it he would be the CLEAR cut #1.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    TRT is supposedly for people who have low Testosterone in the first place. How do you get low testosterone if yoru an elete athlete? from abusing ways of significantly increasing your natural testosterones via drugs such as Roids or HGH. Once you're off them, your body can't naturally produce it for you, thus the use of TRT to get the levels back and them some. But it don't matter cuz I'm sure95% of MAM fighters are doing this also, even most of your current UFC champs. In the end of the day it's just a matter of who gets caught and who doesn't.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    [img]http://thedirty.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/? _phpTU7A2M.jpg[/img]

THE ? ARMY: Nik, MMA fighter Frank Trigg choked out his wife in front of his children on October 17th, 2011. They are now going through a VERY messy divorce and the children who saw the carnage are right in the middle of it. He no longer is employed at HDnet because he was sleeping with a co-worker, assistant producer, 23 year old Amy Vaughn. The company does not approve of the affair and abuse that they were made aware of soon after the incident and have chosen not to utilize his services as a commentator anymore. THAT is why he lost his job, not because they “decided to go another direction” as he claims. Picture of his wife’s neck is attached. I also have the cover page from the CPS report that shows that Frank Trigg III was found GUILTY of domestic violence of wife that I will send as soon as the divorce papers are signed.

Source:http://thedirty.com/2012/04/mma-fighter-frank-trigg-strangles-his-wife-after-eating-lunch-with-her-co-worker/