Creating A State Are Territory For African Americans and Africans Could Uplift Us

Options
toomy
toomy Members Posts: 369
edited February 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
What do you think? A state or territory exclusively for African Americans and Africans to live and could be a central point to address the many problems such as poverty and oppression that's now occuring today to the Black Nation. It's sad when you think about it. Africans and African American's as a whole really have a bad relationship. This should not be the case at all. Did you know that the United States only allow citizens from 13 African countries to immigrate to the United States? That means there are many more Africans cultures that we as African Americans are not aware. There are other tribes/countries in the Black Nation that I'm sure alot of African Americans do not know about such as the Negritos of Asia. I think a country or territory Co-Habitated by African Americans and Africans would be a good foundation to build upon.

Comments

• stillmatic_01
    stillmatic_01 Members Posts: 113
    edited January 2012
    Options
    1) There are immigrants from more than 13 African countries residing in the United States of America

2) Negritos are not technically "African" as they have been in Asia for probably tens of thousands of years

3) There is no "Black Nation", there never has been and never will be

4) African unity is a dumb idea
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    nah won't work
    theres not a single nation *thats not communist* where everybody get along
    only reason why communist get along is because everybody thats not in power is treated like ?

blacks can't even unite in the states definitely can't see every black person from various countries get along...
  • toomy
    edited January 2012
    Options
    C.Melendez wrote: »
    nah won't work
    only reason why communist get along is because everybody thats not in power is treated like ?

blacks can't even unite in the states definitely can't see every black person from various countries get along...

coming together to build an understanding and to learn about various cultures in Africa and the Black Nation shouldn't be that hard but it will be time consuming. There are 53 countries in Africa including the islands and about 3,000 languages spoken which is mind blowing.
  • dreadlock rasta
    dreadlock rasta Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So you really wanna create an actual buckets for the ? ? Not to down my people, but thats just how it is, and its probably the saddest thing
  • toomy
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So you really wanna create an actual buckets for the ? ? Not to down my people, but thats just how it is, and its probably the saddest thing

Don't see what's so difficult about it.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Isn't this what Liberia was supposed to be? We saw how that turned out.
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    after watching a few mlk specials it would be good to be positive.....but REALITY not just people of color but any new nation wouldn't be able to develop fast enough to keep up with an already developed country

and as far as our people u think red"blood" blue "crip" black"folk" is something???? every color will have to be used ....? just don't get along unless being attacked by another race.....thats with any country usa dr canada
  • toomy
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Sometimes I think conscious brothers are worse than the uncle toms. Atleast they're upfront with their ish. jeez.
  • toomy
    edited January 2012
    Options
    after watching a few mlk specials it would be good to be positive.....but REALITY not just people of color but any new nation wouldn't be able to develop fast enough to keep up with an already developed country

and as far as our people u think red"blood" blue "crip" black"folk" is something???? every color will have to be used ....? just don't get along unless being attacked by another race.....thats with any country usa dr canada

We taught the Europeans/non blacks everything that they know. The only thing they have to do is get out of our way.
  • toomy
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Isn't this what Liberia was supposed to be? We saw how that turned out.

All African countries will be involved which means it will be a semi-nomad state with Africans and other citizens of the Black Nation coming and going. It's about coming together to learn about our cultures and the culture of our brothers and sisters in Africa and the Black Nation. It's not brain science.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I didn't read beyond the thread title but it sounds stupid. Sounds like bringing segregation back.
  • toomy
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I didn't read beyond the thread title but it sounds stupid. Sounds like bringing segregation back.

North Africa is mostly white-fake arabs. Clearly they made an effort to seperate themselves from the Black Africans.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    toomy wrote: »
    North Africa is mostly white-fake arabs. Clearly they made an effort to seperate themselves from the Black Africans.

What is a fake arab?
  • toomy
    edited January 2012
    Options
    What is a fake arab?

In the beginning the original Arabs were Black. The whites of Arabia stole their identity.

You have all probably heard of Mohamed Al-Nafs Al-Zakia. He is Mohamed the son of Abdella the Pure-Blooded the son of Al-Hasan the son of Al-Hasan the son of Ali the son of Abi Talib. Mohamed Al-Nafs Al-Zakia was nicknamed the Pure-Blooded of Quraish because he was so unmixed. His father Abdella was also nicknamed the Pure-Blooded. Mohamed Al-Nafs Al-Zakia was from the Bani Hashim clan of Quraish from both his mother and his father. Remember that Bani Hashim is the clan of Quraish that the Prophet Mohamed (SAWS) and Ali (RAA) are from. Mohamed Al-Nafs Al-Zakia was described as very black-skinned and huge. He had a son named Hasan. His son Hasan was nicknamed The Father of the Tar because he was so black-skinned. This is the description of the pure-blooded descendants of the Prophet Mohamed (SAWS).
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options

Integration was one of the worst things to happen to blacks in America.

toomy: Good thread. I think discourse like this is good.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    We could do it.

All we have to do is follow Israel's blueprint...........

hahahaha yep, i been sayin this

You think crackas just gonna give ya'll territory? Nope, ya'll gone have to emigrate there until we the majority, then fight a ? war of independence, and then "mop up" by marching into white ppl's suburban cul-de-sacs w/ tanks & soldiers like "Yo.....ya'll muhfuckas got till SUNDOWN to get the ? outta here."

And then when the whole world complains like "that's ? up", you tell the world to go ? themselves.

THEN...you get nukes.

Alternatively.....you could try asking white people very nicely to please give us our own country. That might work. *snicker*
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    It kills me when i see "the conscious black man" goin around preaching reverse racism and talking about how black people created everything and the whites stole is ? ....? need to get their ? together and stop blamin everyone ....
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    Options
    in the future, it would be nice if you would place your R&R threads in R&R
    you don't even need to add "that's not communist" to this statement
  • roadway
    roadway Members Posts: 1
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hey all . I am here firstly join this forum. Really very fantanstic and full of information. I really very happy to joint his forum. I like it.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    African Americans fighting for their own territory should be the highest priority. It is a proclamation of self-determination. No enslaved people in history were ever given their freedom, they had to fight for it unto the point of death.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote:
    It kills me when i see "the conscious black man" goin around preaching reverse racism and talking about how black people created everything and the whites stole is ? ....? need to get their ? together and stop blamin everyone ....

X_____________caddo man_____________
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did anyone say Liberia yet?
  • Amotekun
    Options
    $? wrote:

I would've said Liberia, but it's a poor example. 85% of the population lives below the poverty line. I think Blacks should fight for territory here, after all it was promised 40 acres and a mule I believe. However, it's about more than being given something, it's about recapturing the essence of self reliance that not long ago our ancestors possessed. It's hardly possible to do that when one lives under a government that has sinister agendas for dark peoples.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $? wrote:

I would've said Liberia, but it's a poor example. 85% of the population lives below the poverty line. I think Blacks should fight for territory here, after all it was promised 40 acres and a mule I believe. However, it's about more than being given something, it's about recapturing the essence of self reliance that not long ago our ancestors possessed. It's hardly possible to do that when one lives under a government that has sinister agendas for dark peoples.

I agree with you

To OP,are you aware of the history of Liberia? Americo-Liberian vs Native Liberian?
  • Amotekun
    Options
    heyslick wrote:
    You got it ALL wrong/reversed - It's hardly possible to do that when one lives under a government that has sinister agendas for dark peoples. IMO most dark peoples have hidden sinister agendas and they'll use any necessary means to achieve that goal.

Whatever Derp.