Creating A State Are Territory For African Americans and Africans Could Uplift Us

Options
2»

Comments

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty soon, we will have no choice.

Liberia is not really a good example. They were more or less glorified overseers for their white masters. They had not divested themselves of that slave mentality and pseudo superiority complex they had among the Natives. Most of the war and conflict can be traced to this factionalism create by their former slavemasters.

Hey that gif is shocking and soothing at the same time.......
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ...The kickboxing one....not the clay molding one........you know damn well that joint should be black....................
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How about your white ass stops trying to tell Black people whats good for them. Black people have the right to determine if having their own country and form of government is what suits them best. Hope your ? get chopped so your genetic line can end.

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Slick you truly are a clueless ass white boy. Your head is so far up your ass the only thing you can see in front of you is what you had for breakfast. The forum was down for a month, and in all that time you still don't have a life.

How much information do you think I have about the goings on, on a KKK or a Republican/Tea Party forum? Not a ? thing, and you know why, because I don't give a ? what they have to say, we have nothing in common so I don't bother with stalking them on websites to tell them how much racism is wrong.

You on the other hand can't seem to stop stalking black people, trying to come off as a sage and benevolent caretaker. ? ! You think that's some original trope, white people and white men in particular have always tried to play this role but it's the wolf playing the role of a sheep. You need to just stop and admit to yourself that you have a lot more in common with the Powder Room because you have an obvious obsession with black men to the point of faggotry.