in this thread ..we recount chances we had to hook up but just completely blew it...

Options
2nd chances
2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
just because we were ? and didnt get the hints..lol

sophomore year of college this chick in my class was all excited for me to study with her..im like whatever..we go to her dormroom..the entire time this chick is just staring at me making slick comments..im thinking "? we're supposed to be studying stop talking so damn much and distracting me"..at one point she went and laid on the bed im like "u dumb ? u gonna fail this exam"..read for a bit went back to my dorm..

literally the minute i got in my room i had that facepalm realization that she wanted to fkk and was hinting at it...i couldnt look myself in the mirror for a long time afterwards

Comments

• American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    sophomore year of college this cute yella chick with a nice bubble was good friends with my boy. we were all in my dorm one day and she told me, "If you ever want to have sex, just let me know..."

doesn't get more blatant than that. still, i was young and trying to "play it cool." took too long to cash in on the offer and she got a man. now? we woulda smashed that night.

saw her at the bar a month back. she is married with child, but is still very beautiful.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    man i dont know if i can muster up enough gumption to retale such self etherous moments ...smh
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lmao i like that your username is 2nd chances
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • American.Loo
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    man i dont know if i can muster up enough gumption to retale such self etherous moments ...smh

As long as your wins outnumber your losses, you should find the stories funny.

If not, it's gonna burn slow.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i dont pass up ?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options

I feel your pain bruh. Being mr. nice guy and trying to respect these women has resulted in more self ether than I care to remember :(.
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    edited January 2012
    Options
    One time there was this guy I met in Miami. He had one of the nicest smiles on top of dimples. He was so cute. I was invited to his hotel room and I didn't go. I just went back to my hotel and passed out. Aw shucks.
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    One time there was this guy I met in Miami. He had one of the nicest smiles on top of dimples. He was so cute. I was invited to his hotel room and I didn't go. I just went back to my hotel and passed out. Aw shucks.

u guys didnt exchange numbers? he didnt insist?....
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i never regretted not ? a ? , there are millions of hoes willing to ? out there as i type this. no need to drop tears over one hoe unless it was beyonce or something. there will be more than enough chances for you in your life my ? .

and to be honest with you, the pain of ? one ? too many is probably bigger than ? one ? less, ask magic johnson or nasir.
  • American.Loo
    edited January 2012
    Options

The fact that you're a ? makes this story lose its flair.

Because you wouldn't have done nothing but go to his room and let him squeeze your ? , anyway.

"Cool story" accolades denied.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Being mr. nice guy and trying to respect these women has resulted in more self ether than I care to remember :(.

this is so true.

One of the many instances I can remember was similar to the o/p.

New bish came to class (bout 5'7, dark skin, cute and just enough ? ) she was a couple weeks behind, so she asked if we can hook up and she can check my notes....I took really ? notes! I didnt really want her to see my ? up writing even though I had the best grades in the class. I talked her out of looking at them even though she insisted in a coy way.....come to find out that bish aint want notes she wanted ? , mine as a matter o fact.

Couple days later I saw her with a nig that looked similar to me (guess I was her type physically) who wasnt in her our class and she was looking at him the same way she looked at me only thing he wasnt an idiot. ? hulk smashed her and she followed that nig around for the rest of the semester, while I rocked my new "I EAT ASS FACE" whenever she passed.

oh well growing pains.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    i never regretted not ? a ? , there are millions of hoes willing to ? out there as i type this. no need to drop tears over one hoe unless it was beyonce or something. there will be more than enough chances for you in your life my ? .

and to be honest with you, the pain of ? one ? too many is probably bigger than ? one ? less, ask magic johnson or nasir.

Just share a ? story. Nobody wanna hear how u so above this thread.
  • dirtyrodney
    dirtyrodney Members Posts: 556
    edited January 2012
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    I feel your pain bruh. Being mr. nice guy and trying to respect these women has resulted in more self ether than I care to remember :(.

Word, I like to push those moments deep in the pits of my brain
  • Mood Indigo
    edited January 2012
    Options
    u guys didnt exchange numbers? he didnt insist?....
    Yeah we did but the moment was lost. Smh.
    The fact that you're a ? makes this story lose its flair.

Because you wouldn't have done nothing but go to his room and let him squeeze your ? , anyway.

"Cool story" accolades denied.

I was drinking that night, I may have wanted to live dangerously. Lol
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i got myself bad once when i was living in montreal...

i went out with my boss who is a sleazy pathological liar because he needed a wingman and it turns out we were going out with these two really hot quebec chicks (mine didn't speak any english but my french was decent enough). Anyway i had a decent time but my boss' girl could see right through him so they both started getting a little hostile to him but me and the francophone girl exchanged numbers and i ended up just leaving.

so a couple nights passed and my phone rings and it was the one that spoke english and she said that her and the frenchie were at her house which was a few blocks away and they were just drinking wine and i should come over. the thing about montreal in the winter is it's cold as ? - i mean colder than most people could ever imagine. i had just got the ps2 and i was playing the ? out of ico and had no desire to go out in the cold whatover so my judgement was all ? up and i said i wasn't up to it but she wouldnt take no for an answer so i said i'd be over in a few and just turned my ringer off and played ps2 all night.

The following monday i was at the office and the boss was like "yo what happened - i talked to whatshername and she said her and that other girl wanted to hook up with you but you just blew them off - she was ? and said you must be ? ."

this was a long-ass time ago but it still hurts just the same when i think about it.
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yeah we did but the moment was lost. Smh.

I was drinking that night, I may have wanted to live dangerously. Lol

lol @ living dangerously being light petting, under the shirt but over the bra.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    there was this one chick, we'll call her Vanessa.

She aint really know i was watching her. i have a special spot in my house where i am able to see in her house perfectly at night.

so any way, i go for my usual walk around the block and notice that she isn't home.

so i crawled thru her dog door in her backyard...(caught a lucky break she owns a mastiff.)
    entered her home with the full intention of just sniffing her ? panties and wanking one then leaving.
    so im upstairs just beating my ? like a madman with like 4 of her panties in my hand when i see head lights flash across the wall... ? .

so i jump in her shower to try to hide. i close the shower curtain back and am praying that i dont get caught.
    next thing i know she comes into the bathroom and starts undressing... ohhhhh man... who the ? actually wears garters?
    so she has her back to the shower and im just watching the light bounce off each and every curve of her body... i said ? it, it's now or never. so i try to jump out the shower while she aint looking but got my foot snagged on the curtain and brought myself and the shower curtain rod crashing down on top of her. she was out cold. this beautiful olive skinned woman was just laying there ass naked with her butt in the air.

oh i tried... but for some reason i just couldn't get it up.

YOOOOOOO you OD for that crazy ass ? .
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    This thread would be 100 pages long with 40 posts per page if I was to do this. So I will just soon forget those situations and dwell on the present.
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Breh...i don't regret anything I've learned alot. My story is like the extra ? up version of Hitch.
  • Mood Indigo
    edited January 2012
    Options
    binstar wrote: »
    lol @ living dangerously being light petting, under the shirt but over the bra.
    Lol. Hey, that's enough.
    lol@holding on to your virginity just to give it up to some random ? in Miami...
    DUCKTALES
    I'm sure some women have lost there's in similar or even less memorable situations.
    ^ lots of ether in this post..

lol @ Miami weather, dimples, and some Ciroc being all thats needed to make you compromise the morals you've held onto for 20 sum odd years.. smh

Those dimples were lethal. Lol and it wasn't ciroc, it was patron.
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    there was this one chick, we'll call her Vanessa.

She aint really know i was watching her. i have a special spot in my house where i am able to see in her house perfectly at night.

so any way, i go for my usual walk around the block and notice that she isn't home.

so i crawled thru her dog door in her backyard...(caught a lucky break she owns a mastiff.)
    entered her home with the full intention of just sniffing her ? panties and wanking one then leaving.
    so im upstairs just beating my ? like a madman with like 4 of her panties in my hand when i see head lights flash across the wall... ? .

so i jump in her shower to try to hide. i close the shower curtain back and am praying that i dont get caught.
    next thing i know she comes into the bathroom and starts undressing... ohhhhh man... who the ? actually wears garters?
    so she has her back to the shower and im just watching the light bounce off each and every curve of her body... i said ? it, it's now or never. so i try to jump out the shower while she aint looking but got my foot snagged on the curtain and brought myself and the shower curtain rod crashing down on top of her. she was out cold. this beautiful olive skinned woman was just laying there ass naked with her butt in the air.

oh i tried... but for some reason i just couldn't get it up.

Im in ? tears man....lol

This is the kind of ? that should be put in movies
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    to many to drop dun dun