Let's not act like Miz has not been ? on for quite some time...

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited February 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
I dont think he will even make WM this year... just sad sad. but i told you this guy was just an experiment that wouldn't last. He just doesnt have "it".

Comments

• TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's the reason why Survivor Series buyrates were so low................ Nevermind the fact that they had Cena beat Miz and Truth by himself on Raw like two weeks behind the PPV though... Nevermind that Truth helped to ? that Awsome Truth thing after Survivor Series... Nevermind that the creative staff took a ? all over that whole Nash/ Awsome Truth thing they could have done after Summerslam...

I honestly have no idea why they shittin on Miz though cuz when he was champ he was doin everything he could to show he deserved that opportunity and he ran with it... I don't know whats goin on with him and the E
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miz is said to have a bad attitude back stage, plus I think HHH doesn't like him.

Personally, I think Miz is good at what he does and makes a great heel. He skyrocketed quick to be the WWE champion, I think the hate really comes from HHH and what he wants him to do or not do. I think egos and hate clash and that's what gives Miz the ? . ? like this shouldn't happen, Miz is a young guy and he's the future of the WWE along with many other guys, the old heads are just gonna have to suck it up and bow down gracefully and pass the torch on the the new era.
  • dneez0228
    dneez0228 Members Posts: 29
    Options
    From what I've read it seems like he takes his schtick to seriously as he is rubbing people the wrong way at all times.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Miz should ? the frat boy look, change his image by cutting his hair and growning a goatee. Also change is attire and finisher. Basically repackage his gimmick becuase the ? is played out and is lame and annoying now. He may also need to go face
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote:
    The Miz should ? the frat boy look, change his image by cutting his hair and growning a goatee. Also change is attire and finisher. Basically repackage his gimmick becuase the ? is played out and is lame and annoying now. He may also need to go face

I think the same thing, he tries to be a tough guy heel and those mean faces he do just look ridiculous. His mic work used to be good but now he stumbling over every word
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    idk but the whole miz being a super heel thing just doesnt work for me
  • 704Hustla
    704Hustla Members Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    Options
    wasn't he on the real world?
  • DA_Righteous1
    DA_Righteous1 Members Posts: 35
    Options
    I blame the WWE Creative Team for ? up him and Alberto Del Rio's character.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Yes he was on Real World...

I don't blame the creative team, they did push him he just didn't come off right w the fans. He has a chance to change up himself and redeem himself.

Truthfully, I blame R-Truth. If it wasn't for him and that bs synthetic weed they would've gone into whatever was planned.

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    The miz is a guy that can be a top guy but is being held down because they rather keep cena and orton in the top spots. Politics and personal issues are ? up a potential moneymaker for them.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? when did the IC come back? But anyway, Miz has been getting ? on: SS buyrates, backstage politics, his attitude, that little botch on RAW. Hopefully he bounces back, but even if he doesn't WWE isn't just gonna cut him like that.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man no one can take away his wm win over cena tho haha !!! chalk one up for the miz lol
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I blame R-Truth. The Awsome Truth was goat.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote:
    I blame R-Truth. The Awsome Truth was goat.

this right here.. that ? was going places...
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    doing ? like this doesnt help either

http://youtu.be/6aZo5GAE5Qo
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eyes low wrote:
    doing ? like this doesnt help either

http://youtu.be/6aZo5GAE5Qo

Looks like he was getting some payback
  • VIBE
    Options
    Why the ? did he move? When I seen that I knew automatically he was hurt, ? was loud.
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote:
    Why the ? did he move? When I seen that I knew automatically he was hurt, ? was loud.

He didn't cant him then acted like he got hit
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don`t know how ppl can still believe in this dude. From day 1 he never impressed me. Like Biz says, He doesn`t have `it` and he never will. His whole schtick is like Jericho Jr, he`s not exciting in the ring, and regardless of what ppl say, his promos are subpar at best. I say let him and Santino have a match at WM and let Santino prove why he deserves Miz`s position...But I have a feeling Santino is gonna be in the Money in the Bank match and will win which will be awesome (Pun intended)