Just Caught up on Breaking Bad - Trillest TV Series of All Time, Hands Down!!!!

Options
arbitration
arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Holy ? . I had no idea how insane this show was. I was kinda like whatever because they had Bryan Cranston from Malcolm in the Middle, but I can confidently say he ? on 99% of actors out there. Seasons 3 and 4 especially was on another level. That Crawl Space episode in season 4, I was literally shaking in the last 5 minutes. GOAT gets thrown on around too often around here, but I can honestly say this is by far the GOAT show on air right now. Wow.

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree.

I though Dexter was goat until I seen BB. Officially became the GOAT after watching the first season, crawlspace gave me chills.

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i aint gone front, i gave breaking bad a chance after hearing about it here in the IC. ? is EPIC. its now my 2nd fav tv show ever. ? is GREAT suspense. classic tv. I watched the entire series over 3 days! ? is so trill. SO MANY CLASSIC SCENES! and after fallin in love with BB, i decided to ? with walking dead. and ? is classic. ? , so i figure. AMC cant miss. so. im now ? with The Killing. im now on ep 6.

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Greatest show of all time

Its almost July...
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    Options
    its always nice to hear someone become a new stan of BB because i was the same way wen the IC put me on to it back in the day
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    is this the last season?
  • inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i keep hearing about this show but that mf is like six seasons deep, das a lot of catching up to do.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    inthacut wrote:
    i keep hearing about this show but that mf is like six seasons deep, das a lot of catching up to do.

its only 4 seasons
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Next to The Walking Dead, this show is the GOAT
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BB >>> The Wire, Dexter and The Sopranos
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    yea i stumbled across it late, people kept bring it up here so i went to check it out...thought it was about rednecks selling ? but i was not even close, but im glad this the final season...how many times Walter gonna get money...lose the money...cook ? get rich..get out of insane situation....broke again
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    MobTown wrote:
    yea i stumbled across it late, people kept bring it up here so i went to check it out...thought it was about rednecks selling ? but i was not even close, but im glad this the final season...how many times Walter gonna get money...lose the money...cook ? get rich..get out of insane situation....broke again

It might 1 more after this
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    edited February 2012
    Options
    BB def has GOAT potential, I had my doubts prior to watching it but became addicted to that ? from day 1. Terrific show. I seen ? on here raving bout Dexter so I gave it look, took about 2 or 3 episodes for me to get into it, but damn that ? was dope as ? ... cant really decide which one is better tho. Although Dexter did lose a lil momentum after the 4th season... season 1, 2, and 4 is GOAT material tho. Hopefully BB doesnt see a decline this season.
  • Ickshonpay
    Ickshonpay Members Posts: 262
    Options
    This supposed to be BB last season.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought they had like 16 ep left and they were gonna split it into 2 seasons...
  • marc123
    Options
    im kinda on the fence about season 5. i mean, season 4 ended perfectly imo. WALT WON!

season 5 is really not needed. the story has ended.
  • Ickshonpay
    Ickshonpay Members Posts: 262
    edited February 2012
    Options
    marc123 wrote:
    im kinda on the fence about season 5. i mean, season 4 ended perfectly imo. WALT WON!

season 5 is really not needed. the story has ended.

I doubt they are going to go into this, but the thing about Walt killing Gus is there were a lot of people on Gus's pay roll, and they just cut off the supply of a major ? distributor.

There could be some people out there that want answers.

I know if I were making 50k a wee because of Gus, and someone ? that up because they want to be a hero or some ? , I would want those ? dead.

All of this ? started because Jesse wanted them to stop making that kid sell drugs, should have just left that ? alone.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it couldnt end cause ? as syklar blew 2/3 of the milli he saved up, the point of the show is he wants to leave money behind and he back at square one
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i can't lie I'm bout halfway through season 2 and this ? is a good ass show. i was slipping on this ?
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    Options
    If Sopranos isnt number 1 on your list, and you are a male over the age of 22, you have nothing to offer society and you are a sheep.

Go ? yourself.
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got put on BB like 2 months ago. Went through first 3 seasons on netflix, downloaded 4. ? was ? . Great ? show but still 3rd behind The Wire and Sopranos imo
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Greatest show of all time

Its almost July...

Easily.......? .
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote:
    i aint gone front, i gave breaking bad a chance after hearing about it here in the IC. ? is EPIC. its now my 2nd fav tv show ever. ? is GREAT suspense. classic tv. I watched the entire series over 3 days! ? is so trill. SO MANY CLASSIC SCENES! and after fallin in love with BB, i decided to ? with walking dead. and ? is classic. ? , so i figure. AMC cant miss. so. im now ? with The Killing. im now on ep 6.

the killing is solid they got a couple filler episodes in the middle of it tho
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    idk breaking bad is flawless, the wire is great but the acting isnt always up to par a and production value isnt that great and soparnos is great but started to tail off toward the last couple seasons. You cant even compare dexter to breaking bad, i love dexter but besides michael c hall everyone else is forgettable
  • marc123
    Options
  • marc123
    Options
    eyes low wrote:
    marc123 wrote:

the killing is solid they got a couple filler episodes in the middle of it tho

jus finished season 1 of the killing. i liked it. thought it was well done. starts off kinda slow. might be alil too slow for some. but i think its a very under rated series. the dude white, holder is funny as ? ....im looking 4ward to season 2