Hi Plap (giggle) Whatcha Dooooooooooooin? i have some deep questions about your pump game.

Options
13»

Comments

• blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ You a morning person aint ya. Wtf u doin up so early, its like 5am out there in the outback, mate. We gonna have problems? lol What type of problems, u posting pics of me that u saved to ur PC.. foh, "cuzzy".

No need to get ur panties in a bunch, I stated the truth like always, u been gettin ? on by the whole IC since its been back up. Cap is making u look like a jealous wreck, and u still cant verify where u live or how "goodlooking" u are. ? u worse than JG, prolly uglier too. Posting since ? knows when and still shook as ? to post ur pic, ? ? ass ? portraying a muslim... Suck aye deek..... BLANK.

12,000 posts in 3 months, and all have been duds.

I dare you to make a funny post.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ^ Lame rebuttal. This ? scared of me and wanna recycle other posters dry material smh.
  • blank..
    Options
    ^ Lame rebuttal. This ? scared of me and wanna recycle of posters material smh.

? shut the ? up.

You think I'm gonna let you leech ? ?

I'm not an elevator cuzzy.

Let J. Pink and that fat ? Duck come back and you can quench your thirst for posting on a forum 22/7.

Put me on ignore or I'll do it myself ? , I'm too smart to get into a back and forth with lames.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Dont quote me when u talk to me it makes me feel uncomfortable. I know u got a thing for handsome ? , so that definitely doesnt help the case or put my mind at ease, at all..

I lost respect for u the day Mac made an exposure thread bout u during the ending days before the shutdown, over 300 posts by numerous posters roasting u and u aint show up, just opted to lurk from ur cabin in the great outbacks.. You's a corn.
  • blank..
    Options
    Another plat thread courtesy of the boys in blue.

Cappicino Fluff can ? up all the thread titles he wants.

That boy blank still gonna come out a winner.

Whats understood dont need to be said you ? Benjamin.

When you hurt ? ? , they lash out like ? .

I love to hurt feelings.

Remember that, now ignore me.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    U do know that when ? come in here and read this that its not gonna look good for u, rite? U do know that all of ur posts so far havent been funny, nor clever, and quite frankly after they read any of ur posts their gonna wish they could have those 11 seconds back.. just sayin, cuzzy.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    U do know that when ? come in here and read this that its not gonna look good for u, rite? U do know that all of ur posts so far havent been funny, nor clever, and quite frankly after they read any of ur posts their gonna wish they could have those 11 seconds back.. just sayin, cuzzy.

Where'd Crocodile Dundee go?.... Unno.. *shrugs*

But he said if I typed his name it would be "problems".

U think maybe he was up all nite and now that its goin on 6am out there in the outback he's gonna catch a few zzzzzz's?... Thats plausible.

I know he aint running from me although he's quite the sprinter, specially when asked bout where he resides and whether or not he can verify.

This is so unbecoming of him tho.. Blank, runnin from a ? ?... But u have to member, at this point ur rep preceeds u as a poster, and posters would rather steer clear of any back n forth with u, well except for ? , he's just ? .. I mean... I mean from, Mississippi.

Your rite, thats true.. well next time hopefully the Aussie refrains from making idle threats and just continues collecting men pics and in his spare time enjoying tennis matches at Wimbledon... Co sizzle.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I told u once and i'll tell u again. During my time sonning an abundance of posters ive managed to draw a lot of comparisons, from JB, to Waterproof, Johnathand, Marcus 123, etc. You were also one of em, now that I know who you're I feel highly disrepected that one would even compare us 2. You like boys n girls. I like girls. You are a ? . I am not. U eat out african girls. I do not. How we are alike? Beats me.

LoL @jonathand, he was exposed without having to upload a single picture ....

picked that boys emotions apart like a surgeon ....

• ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    What u think of Blank duckin me tho? The other day he was involved in 100 post exchange with Cap. U think he's matured or what, cuz im confused.
  • IcyLiquid
    IcyLiquid Administrators, IT Crowd Posts: 375 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    @blank..

Starts a thread capping on Plap, instead gets repeatedly sonned by every other poster.
    Actual WOAT.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    lmao.. ahhh man, Blank. Even tech guys that usually dont partake in this type of banter are naming u the woat poster, and all it took him was a week of posting to realize it... smdh.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this lame on lame violence has got to... PROCEED!!!!! hahahaha
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    This thread is ? as ? .

If somebody addressed me with a thread like this, I wouldn't even post in it.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blank been losing and Icy making an appearance is hilarious....literally......lmao
  • DRO_IZ_BACK
    DRO_IZ_BACK Members Posts: 218
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote:
    [img]http://eu4.memecdn.com/mind-? _o_108725.jpg[/img]

HEEEEELLLL NAW, THAT ? WORK 4 REAL, HAHAHAHAHAH
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote:

waits for dro to put a red dot on his nose

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote:

waits for dro to put a red dot on his nose

that ? think it's gonna make him lighten up lik the chick in the picture....

smh
  • hefty-vulturestatus
    hefty-vulturestatus Members Posts: 811 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Homophobia is not cool. If Plap wants to suck ? that is his own business.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hands down the gayest thread blank has ever made. and thats saying something. how the ? u gonna name a thread.....THAT!?!??