THE HISTORY AND TRUTH OF THE TRUE BIBLICAL HEBREW Ysraelites

Options

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Here is proof that the Jews were heavily involved in slave brokering. They were told to give the Christians Muslims and Pagans. They gave the muslims Christians and pagans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_slavery#Post-Talmud_to_1800s

here's the evidence of only pagans being enslaved from Africa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire#Zanj_slaves

Now I challenge you to produce 1 Hebrew slave in the Americas or a Slave that spoke Hebrew. Or even an Ethiopian slave.

Its gonna take you a while to get through all of that.

https://arianasiresearch.wordpress.com/2015/02/07/the-bantu-branch-of-africans-are-hebrew-israelites-part-i-of-ii/

https://arianasiresearch.wordpress.com/2015/02/14/the-bantu-branch-of-africans-are-hebrew-israelites-part-ii-of-ii/
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    You clearly do not understand computer science which was my major in college and I'm ceritifed to tell you that Binary Code of 0's and 1's is computer language which make up to 256 combinations. Ifa divination clearly is binary code which is supported by the practitioners, computer science experts, and mathematicians.

Voodoo is science and mathematics. The word science derives from Sheshat a neteru(nature, they never called them deities nor gods or goddesses) of the Egyptian cosmology.

https://youtu.be/ss2hULhXf04
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You clearly do not understand computer science which was my major in college and I'm ceritifed to tell you that Binary Code of 0's and 1's is computer language which make up to 256 combinations. Ifa divination clearly is binary code which is supported by the practitioners, computer science experts, and mathematicians.

Voodoo is science and mathematics. The word science derives from Sheshat a neteru(nature, they never called them deities nor gods or goddesses) of the Egyptian cosmology.

He's actually telling the truth tho.. doesn't the bible tells you that my people suffer from the lack of knowledge
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »

He's actually telling the truth tho.. doesn't the bible tells you that my people suffer from the lack of knowledge

Lack of knowledge of ? and his commandments, not worldly knowledge.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But he created the natural world and the existence of the mathematical laws wouldn't that constitute to his laws and understanding yahweh.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    But he created the natural world and the existence of the mathematical laws wouldn't that constitute to his laws and understanding yahweh.

Laws of metaphysics >>> laws of physics
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

There is even information on this topic in these links I posted. I'm gonna have to do more studying on the Hyksos period because the information present links it all back to the Hebrew diaspora. Very interesting. Check it out.

Here is proof that the Jews were heavily involved in slave brokering. They were told to give the Christians Muslims and Pagans. They gave the muslims Christians and pagans.

Now I challenge you to produce 1 Hebrew slave in the Americas or a Slave that spoke Hebrew. Or even an Ethiopian slave.

https://arianasiresearch.wordpress.com/2015/02/07/the-bantu-branch-of-africans-are-hebrew-israelites-part-i-of-ii/

https://arianasiresearch.wordpress.com/2015/02/14/the-bantu-branch-of-africans-are-hebrew-israelites-part-ii-of-ii/

Here is one part
    It is interesting to note that the Bambara/Bamana people, that Joseph Eidelberg identified as Hebrew Israelites, also practiced a form of geomantic divination. Although their form of geomancy is different from the Ifá system, it does have the number 16 in common with the Ifá system. The 16 stories attached to each of the Ifá oduns could possibly be related to the 16 divination symbols of the Bamana system.

Ron Eglash, is an American cyberneticist, professor of science and technology studies at the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, and author widely known for his work in the field of ethnomathematics, also made comparissons between the Ifá and Bamana divination systems in his book, African Fractals: Modern Computing and Indigenous Design.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options

? think he smarter than ? , lmao
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »

met·a·phys·ics
    ˌmedəˈfiziks/
    noun
    the branch of philosophy that deals with the first principles of things, including abstract concepts such as being, knowing, substance, cause, identity, time, and space.
    abstract theory or talk with no basis in reality.

You have to understand the natural world first to even get in the conceptualization of any philosophical understanding.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Smarter is a relative term and you are sidestepping and zigzagging. I at least appreciate @Judah Back answer, but I have to disagree with him on that.

Also, about that germanic word you keep referring to the creator is degrading

? (n.) Look up ? at Dictionary.com
    Old English ? "supreme being, deity; the Christian ? ; image of a ? ; godlike person," from Proto-Germanic *guthan (cognates: Old Saxon, Old Frisian, Dutch ? , Old High German got, German Gott, Old Norse guð, Gothic guþ), from PIE *ghut- "that which is invoked" (cognates: Old Church Slavonic zovo "to call," Sanskrit huta- "invoked," an epithet of Indra), from root *gheu(e)- "to call, invoke."

But some trace it to PIE *ghu-to- "poured," from root *gheu- "to pour, pour a libation" (source of Greek khein "to pour," also in the phrase khute gaia "poured earth," referring to a burial mound; see found (v.2)). "Given the Greek facts, the Germanic form may have referred in the first instance to the spirit immanent in a burial mound" [Watkins]. See also Zeus. In either case, not related to good.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=?

Real Hebrew Israelites refer to the creator as "The Most High" or by his proper name.
  • Black Boy King
    Options

met·a·phys·ics
    ˌmedəˈfiziks/
    noun
    the branch of philosophy that deals with the first principles of things, including abstract concepts such as being, knowing, substance, cause, identity, time, and space.

You have to understand the natural world first to even get in the conceptualization of any philosophical understanding.
    The "natural world" consists of living things. Studying inanimate objects will not lead to understanding energy/spirit. The best way to study the natural world is to observe wild life. This is what you see they did often in Kemet and other ancient cultures.

To make it simple, metaphysics is the study of the energy/spirit that causes things to move in the first place. You studying computer science is not going to lead you to understanding the spirit that resides living things, which is metaphysics.

BTW metaphysics is a simple compound word meaning beyond physics. Its merely the study of energy/spirit, the first cause of things. What causes movement in the first place. The beginning of physics.

• Black Boy King
    Options
    This ? using semantics n ? . People like that hate things to be simple because they want to feel more intelligent than others. They hate the Bible because it makes metaphysics simple for a 5 year old.

Bangem is correct for pointing out you believe you more intelligent than the Most High Spirit (since you wanna act like you don't know what we imply by saying ? ). The law of the universe has been laid before the people since it was made flesh (Christ, the one who proved the Law was incorruptible). Yet you deem it necessary to reinvent the wheel.

High level masons, temple shriners, etc know that the Law given to Moses and the Israelites is THE Law and their "? " is THE most high Spirit existing. Christ came and proved you can be one with the Source by keeping its Laws. your dictionary even has this

Logos (n.)

1. (often initial capital letter) Philosophy. the rational principle that governs and develops the universe.

2. Theology. the divine word or reason incarnate in Jesus Christ. John 1:1–14
  • Ajackson17
    edited November 2015
    Options

met·a·phys·ics
    ˌmedəˈfiziks/
    noun

The "natural world" consists of living things. Studying inanimate objects will not lead to understanding energy/spirit. The best way to study the natural world is to observe wild life. This is what you see they did often in Kemet and other ancient cultures.

To make it simple, metaphysics is the study of the energy/spirit that causes things to move in the first place. You studying computer science is not going to lead you to understanding the spirit that resides living things, which is metaphysics.

BTW metaphysics is a simple compound word meaning beyond physics. Its merely the study of energy/spirit, the first cause of things. What causes movement in the first place. The beginning of physics.

Life is the natural world, things that can be observe and tested and the test being duplicated multiple of times for peer review. So energy can be tested and seen. My thing can the supernatural be tested and what are you basing the supernatural to be off. Some people say it cannot be detected by man through the use of no instruments and etc.

Mathematics is the basis of all things in the universe. Everything has a mathematical principle to it and it's the only science where it is absolute. Computer science is created by the observation of living things and reduplicated through the mathematics of binary code.
  • Black Boy King
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Studying objects with no life in them is not gonna help you understand life

You keep bring up mathematics, bro you clearly don't know mathematics. If I give you a true parable, I'm talking mathematics. High science. Its deeper than that ? you learn in public school

mathematic (n.)
    late 14c. as singular noun, replaced by early 17c. by mathematics, from Latin mathematica (plural), from Greek mathematike tekhne "mathematical science," feminine singular of mathematikos (adj.) "relating to mathematics, scientific, astronomical; disposed to learn," from mathema (genitive mathematos) "science, knowledge, mathematical knowledge; a lesson," literally "that which is learnt;" related to manthanein "to learn," from PIE root *mendh- "to learn" (cognates: Greek menthere "to care," Lithuanian mandras "wide-awake," Old Church Slavonic madru "wise, sage," Gothic mundonsis "to look at," German ? "awake, lively"). As an adjective, 1540s, from French mathématique or directly from Latin mathematicus.

Its consciousness. If you wanna talk mathematics let's get into the "LESSONS". let's talk that reeeeeeal ? , that MA'AT ? , that 5%er gods and earths ? , that wisdom of Solomon, that masonic, half Islamic ?

METAPHYSICS.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

You keep bring up mathematics, bro you clearly don't know mathematics. If I give you a true parable, I'm talking mathematics. High science. Its deeper than that ? you learn in public school

mathematic (n.)
    late 14c. as singular noun, replaced by early 17c. by mathematics, from Latin mathematica (plural), from Greek mathematike tekhne "mathematical science," feminine singular of mathematikos (adj.) "relating to mathematics, scientific, astronomical; disposed to learn," from mathema (genitive mathematos) "science, knowledge, mathematical knowledge; a lesson," literally "that which is learnt;" related to manthanein "to learn," from PIE root *mendh- "to learn" (cognates: Greek menthere "to care," Lithuanian mandras "wide-awake," Old Church Slavonic madru "wise, sage," Gothic mundonsis "to look at," German ? "awake, lively"). As an adjective, 1540s, from French mathématique or directly from Latin mathematicus.

Its consciousness. If you wanna talk mathematics let's get into the "LESSONS". let's talk that reeeeeeal ? , that MA'AT ? , that 5%er gods and earths ? , that wisdom of Solomon, that masonic, half Islamic ?

METAPHYSICS.
    “This myth [of African primitivism] is particularly ironic in the case of information technologies, given that the binary code appears to have a distinct African origin (Eglash 1997a). The modern binary code, essential to every digital circuit from alarm clocks to super-computers, was first introduced by Leibnitz around 1670. Leibniz had been inspired by the binary-based “logic machine” of Raymond Lull, which was in turn inspired by the alchemists’ divination practice of geomancy (Skinner 1980). But geomancy is clearly not of European origin. It was first introduced there by Hugo of Santalla in twelfth century Spain, and Islamic scholars had been using it in North Africa since at least the 9th century, where it was first documented in written records by the Jewish writer Aran ben Joseph. The nearly identical system of divination in West Africa associated with Ifa and Ifa was first noted by Trautmann (1939), but he assumed that geomancy originated in Arabic society, where it is known as ilm al-raml (“the science of sand”).The mathematical basis of geomancy is, however, strikingly out of place in non-African systems. Unlike Europe, India, and Arabic cultures, base 2 calculation is ubiquitous in Africa, even for multiplication and division. Doubling is a frequent theme in many other African knowledge systems, particularly divination. The African origin of geomancy — and thus, via Lull and Leibnitz, the binary code — is well supported.” – http://homepages.rpi.edu/~eglash/eglash.dir/ethnic.dir/r4cyb.dir/r4cybh.htm

• Ajackson17
    Options

mathematic (n.)

METAPHYSICS.

Dude, why are insinuating at objects when I gave an example that gives a object functionality. So first and foremost stop that silliness. Second, everything is an ecology and it affects everything and that's what we mean by studying the natural world or realm. From the stars, to the dark matter back to the smallest atoms and sub-atomic particles. That's studying everything. What I'm talking about is ? you can't prove and can't test and can't observe like harry potter's magic like some of these christian, islam, and etc believe in.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

mathematic (n.)

METAPHYSICS.
    “This myth [of African primitivism] is particularly ironic in the case of information technologies, given that the binary code appears to have a distinct African origin (Eglash 1997a). The modern binary code, essential to every digital circuit from alarm clocks to super-computers, was first introduced by Leibnitz around 1670. Leibniz had been inspired by the binary-based “logic machine” of Raymond Lull, which was in turn inspired by the alchemists’ divination practice of geomancy (Skinner 1980). But geomancy is clearly not of European origin. It was first introduced there by Hugo of Santalla in twelfth century Spain, and Islamic scholars had been using it in North Africa since at least the 9th century, where it was first documented in written records by the Jewish writer Aran ben Joseph. The nearly identical system of divination in West Africa associated with Ifa and Ifa was first noted by Trautmann (1939), but he assumed that geomancy originated in Arabic society, where it is known as ilm al-raml (“the science of sand”).The mathematical basis of geomancy is, however, strikingly out of place in non-African systems. Unlike Europe, India, and Arabic cultures, base 2 calculation is ubiquitous in Africa, even for multiplication and division. Doubling is a frequent theme in many other African knowledge systems, particularly divination. The African origin of geomancy — and thus, via Lull and Leibnitz, the binary code — is well supported.” – http://homepages.rpi.edu/~eglash/eglash.dir/ethnic.dir/r4cyb.dir/r4cybh.htm

I'll check that out in full detail at work.
  • Black Boy King
    Options

mathematic (n.)
    late 14c. as singular noun, replaced by early 17c. by mathematics, from Latin mathematica (plural), from Greek mathematike tekhne "mathematical science," feminine singular of mathematikos (adj.) "relating to mathematics, scientific, astronomical; disposed to learn," from mathema (genitive mathematos) "science, knowledge, mathematical knowledge; a lesson," literally "that which is learnt;" related to manthanein "to learn," from PIE root *mendh- "to learn" (cognates: Greek menthere "to care," Lithuanian mandras "wide-awake," Old Church Slavonic madru "wise, sage," Gothic mundonsis "to look at," German ? "awake, lively"). As an adjective, 1540s, frohidh mathématique or directly from Latin mathematicus.

METAPHYSICS.

Dude, why are insinuating at objects when I gave an example that gives a object functionality. So first and foremost stop that silliness. Second, everything is an ecology and it affects everything and that's what we mean by studying the natural world or realm. From the stars, to the dark matter back to the smallest atoms and sub-atomic particles. That's studying everything. What I'm talking about is ? you can't prove and can't test and can't observe like harry potter's magic like some of these christian, islam, and etc believe in.

You can prove the science in the bible by applying the wisdom yourself and watching it work. You can observe it by studying true history (purpose of the old testament for those that believe)as well as observing life as it happens.

Wisdom books like Proverbs and Ecclesiastes are not "harry potter magic" , it is true cause and effect. Parables given by the Christ is not harry potter magic, it is true metaphysics. That voodoo ? is harry potter magic. Though it may work, it breaches the law of the universe and can/will be ultimately circumvented because the Source is wiser than all that came after it. Therefore whatever "It" says, goes.

• Ajackson17
    Options

mathematic (n.)
    late 14c. as singular noun, replaced by early 17c. by mathematics, from Latin mathematica (plural), from Greek mathematike tekhne "mathematical science," feminine singular of mathematikos (adj.) "relating to mathematics, scientific, astronomical; disposed to learn," from mathema (genitive mathematos) "science, knowledge, mathematical knowledge; a lesson," literally "that which is learnt;" related to manthanein "to learn," from PIE root *mendh- "to learn" (cognates: Greek menthere "to care," Lithuanian mandras "wide-awake," Old Church Slavonic madru "wise, sage," Gothic mundonsis "to look at," German ? "awake, lively"). As an adjective, 1540s, frohidh mathématique or directly from Latin mathematicus.

METAPHYSICS.

You can prove the science in the bible by applying the wisdom yourself and watching it work. You can observe it by studying true history (purpose of the old testament for those that believe)as well as observing life as it happens.

Wisdom books like Proverbs and Ecclesiastes are not "harry potter magic" , it is true cause and effect. Parables given by the Christ is not harry potter magic, it is true metaphysics. That voodoo ? is harry potter magic. Though it may work, it breaches the law of the universe and can/will be ultimately circumvented because the Source is wiser than all that came after it. Therefore whatever "It" says, goes.

Voodoo is science. The westernized and europeanized version is wiccan applications attached to voodoo. So no, it isn't the same conceptual thinking. Voodoo highly revovles around medicinal herbs and healing. If people actually took the time and study the concepts and understanding then you will realize what it truly is.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options

Smarter is a relative term and you are sidestepping and zigzagging. I at least appreciate @Judah Back answer, but I have to disagree with him on that.

Also, about that germanic word you keep referring to the creator is degrading

? (n.) Look up ? at Dictionary.com
    Old English ? "supreme being, deity; the Christian ? ; image of a ? ; godlike person," from Proto-Germanic *guthan (cognates: Old Saxon, Old Frisian, Dutch ? , Old High German got, German Gott, Old Norse guð, Gothic guþ), from PIE *ghut- "that which is invoked" (cognates: Old Church Slavonic zovo "to call," Sanskrit huta- "invoked," an epithet of Indra), from root *gheu(e)- "to call, invoke."

But some trace it to PIE *ghu-to- "poured," from root *gheu- "to pour, pour a libation" (source of Greek khein "to pour," also in the phrase khute gaia "poured earth," referring to a burial mound; see found (v.2)). "Given the Greek facts, the Germanic form may have referred in the first instance to the spirit immanent in a burial mound" [Watkins]. See also Zeus. In either case, not related to good.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=?

Real Hebrew Israelites refer to the creator as "The Most High" or by his proper name.

While I disagree with you 110%, I respect your knowledge for black culture.
  • rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    Options

Problem with the whole premise. The Bantu have recorded beliefs. So if they were Jews then their beliefs would parallel. The only correlation would be that they believed in a supreme ? of the sky. But so did Greeks (Zeus), Romans Jupiter, Egyptians believed in Ra.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/afr/mlb/mlb04.htm

Nothing in the Bantu's sacred text about the origins of life on down mirror anything Judaic. Read it for yourself.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

Problem with the whole premise. The Bantu have recorded beliefs. So if they were Jews then their beliefs would parallel. The only correlation would be that they believed in a supreme ? of the sky. But so did Greeks (Zeus), Romans Jupiter, Egyptians believed in Ra.

Nothing in the Bantu's sacred text about the origins of life on down mirror anything Judaic. Read it for yourself.

You didn't read that man lol. Its cool tho
  • rodneyskinner
    edited November 2015
    Options

I read it fam. Its conjecture. The belief stems from them believing in a supreme deity. They didn't believe in a single deity only a supreme deity. Much like all the rest of the ancient society.They state that this German did some extensive research on their beliefs and deemed it Judaic in origin. Simply not true you can read it for yourself. Nothing correlates with any of the Judaic beliefs. The rest of it using the Bible allegories to prove that x = Y you can do that with anything. Its not supported by history meaning Direct Evidence linking the 2 dont exist. Circumstantial evidence linking the 2 don't exist. Specifically the main identifying mark of Judaism the beliefs don't exist for the Bantu. Unlike linking the Pagan rituals with the Americas. Jewish Slaves were not Jewish. They had a Jewish slave master that taught them the Bible not their own culture.The truth of the matter is those scriptures aren't true slavery to say they predicted the plight of the African Americans. Because their never were slaves who built pyramids or anything else in Egypt. No evidence supports the Bible's claim.
  • rodneyskinner
    Options

Oh and the Bantu were found in Ancient Egypt. They stated that they came from Inner Africa. Make no link between them and Palestine.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Oh yea, to clarify this. I don't believe all black Americans are Israelites but the descendants of slaves are. Those descendants are not all black, there's white people with black ancestors that were slaves. If Israel was reestablished in what..the late 19th century after the zionist movement, you'd have to be extremely naive to believe that those people are the Jews that were in the bible. If the aboriginals that were in the bible colonized Israel today, prophecy would not be fulfilled and Israel would already be destroyed.

You'd also be extremely naive to marginalize the aboriginal people of Egypt and Africa into only a few cultures when Africa is thee most diverse in terms of languages spoken. Also, we all come from the same ancestors. The recessive genes are a result of lighter climates so Egypt, Israel and Ethiopia are in reference and direct correlation to Islam and Judaism. Yeshua was persecuted for more than saying he was Lord, his skin color was another underlying factor and if you do your research, darker skinned people were put on crosses.