Undertaker vs HHH HELL IN A CELL

Options
Idiopathic Joker
Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
edited February 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
I feel this match has gotten too repetetive, although hell in a cell does make it more interesting. The streak is one of the few reasons for Wrestlemanias continued popularity. Anyone else feel one match with these two was enough or are you looking forward to it just because of the hell in a cell? Its amazing how Undertaker never faced The Rock or Steve Austin at Mania

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Neither of them go be taking bumps like we used to seeing from previous HIAC matches. It's go be the same match from last year with the exception of Undertaker nearly killing himself with that dive from the ring. HIAC has run it's course with the pg era
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    hiac is corny in the pg era like bully said, plus we know not to expect anything crazy thrown off cage etc since these two are past they prime.......? is gonna be ehh at the end of the day shouldve been a last man standing instead
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    I would have rather seen Undertaker vs Orton again.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    While I agree it won't be Mankind/Undertaker spectacular, I do expect a great match. I think we might see blood, and I think we'll see a few good bumps. Hopefully they'll just suck up this fine as well and do a chair head shot again. Both are basically too well respected to have anything major happen to them.
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why Triple might win. We don't want him beating Undertaker right? So Triple H doesn't want to. Since Undetaker called him out, that would give Triple H a reason to win. Then Triple could say that Undertaker forced him to fight, the fans can't be mad at him and the blame will be on Undertaker for making the challenge. I hope they don't go that route.
  • VIBE
    Options
    I think this time around HHH won't be able to make it out the ring under his own power but Taker will be able to.

Also, I was watching TVTrax or DirtSheets on YT, forget which one, and they had an interview w Kurt Angle who said that Taker wanted to actually lose to him at a WM, wanted Kurt to go over...
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it should be a first blood match
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have little interest in this match....
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I think this time around HHH won't be able to make it out the ring under his own power but Taker will be able to.

Also, I was watching TVTrax or DirtSheets on YT, forget which one, and they had an interview w Kurt Angle who said that Taker wanted to actually lose to him at a WM, wanted Kurt to go over...

Kurt prolly bullshiting to make himself bigger than he is...

• H8ME
    H8ME Members Posts: 3
    Options
    Yeah this match doesn't quite move me only because they fought last year. To me it just shows the lack of headliners for a event big as WrestleMania.
  • VIBE
    edited February 2012
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »

Kurt prolly bullshiting to make himself bigger than he is...

Oh I agree, I think Kurt is delusional as ? . He tried to say Dana wanted to give him a UFC contract and that wasn't true. Kurt is full of himself.
  • da_enforcer
    da_enforcer Members Posts: 257 ✭✭
    Options
    Sounded good on paper but there getting up in age and injuries so I don't know how its going to work out. For laughs they should just throw in Nash and Kahli and see who gets injured first
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    The hell in a cell makes it interesting.

But I don't want to see it again.

I rather if they did taker/Jericho instead and held off until wm to do hhh/punk.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only care about this match b/c it's inside HIAC. If it wasn't at least a HIAC or Last Man Standing match I wouldn't care. I think somewhere down the line HBK is going to be special referee or enforcer for this match.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah i aint tryin to see it again ..... dont care for it
  • a-grave247
    a-grave247 Members Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hbk is gonna interfere and make taker win it's obvious.? ending though cause we don't want it to look like Taker can't take out HHH
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i just hope they don't try any crazy ? , they both up there in age, but i hope theres blood
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple H ain't gonna off taker

Look for HBK and/or Nash to screw him over

I also wouldn't doubt it if HBK was the one who texted Nash in the first place
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    idk we all know shawn has a ego and has a thing with ? over his friends (marty,nash,hhh etc)and having hhh be that guy who beat taker would always ? with shawn. but i started think maybe shawn will screw taker everyone seems to say he's going to screw hhh but what if WWE throws us a curve
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    Options
    idk we all know shawn has a ego and has a thing with ? over his friends (marty,nash,hhh etc)and having hhh be that guy who beat taker would always ? with shawn. but i started think maybe shawn will screw taker everyone seems to say he's going to screw hhh but what if WWE throws us a curve

which do you think it is? cause from watching raw this week it seems as tho they want us to believe that taker is the one who will get screwed. ultimate swerve would to have hbk call it down the middle minus the screwjob
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could be wrong but, I just can't see WWE having Taker going out on some screw job ish. If Shawn actually screwed Taker in the match, he'd probably would actually need security to ? him in and out of arenas to protect him from some crazy fans wanting to f*ck him up.

Call me crazy but, I can see HBK actually refereeing the match fair. It's Nash that I'm thinking will be the one ? HHH. Cuz I know there ain't no way Nash is just gonna accept that that Ass whippin he got from HHH.

• Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    I see the match going like this,

HHH and Shawn Micheals get to arguing during the entire match, Undertaker capitalizes of a "mistake" Micheals makes by "accidentally" hitting HHH. Shawn will have that attitude of "If I cant beat the streak, neithet will HHH."
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hope nash dont ? up the match but i dont care who wins they both up in age so i dont see nothin too crazy happening in the match
  • VIBE
    Options
    If Taker loses that'd be ? . 19 years of WM for Taker and it ends at 20? No way, that's such a waste. I say Taker wins, regardless of what happens. HHH can't go over Taker, if he does that's the most big headed corporate ? wrestling ever pulled. HHH gets nothing out of the win, he'd be hated forever by real wrestling fans. Taker has immortality as the only man to ever go undefeated. HHH gets screwed or it's a fair fight.
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I`m calling it right now.....Taker goes 20-0 and retires next year after losing to either Shawn or Hunter in a triple threat ladder match...