QB RG3 "cannot play quarterback" in the pros and is a poorer-throwing Mike Vick

Options
2»

Comments

• Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remeber when they said Cam wasnt gonna be ? in the league and he went on a tear throwing 400 yards breaking records.........Sometimes these scouts are real biased........I cant see how u dont take RG3 after watching Cam last year he not as big but I always thought he was a more accurate passer than Cam
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. This ? hating cause RG3 got the Heisman over Luck.

2. He probably hadn't heard of RG3 until this year

3. He needs to get off his ? . If you even seen RG3 play this year, how can you even question his accuracy.
    This was the QB that had more TD's than incomplete passes, a few games into the season.

4. Why is Vick ALWAYS the scapegoat when you're dealing with a black QB?

5. No one said RG3 was a field general like Peyton Manning.
    But he can make plays to help win a game, Plain and simple.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote:
    RG III will be a good QB

he needs to go to a team with a good line and WR's.

unfortunately that aint the skins....but its better than career killing Leaveland

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My only concern was is height he legit...he need to go to the right team with a coach that wants him.
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't even seen him play a down so I wouldn't know. Duke won the heisman though right? I think he play qb a lil bit based off of that alone.

Absolutely.....nothing but great qb have won the heisman
  • nujerz84
    Options
    Haven't even seen him play a down so I wouldn't know. Duke won the heisman though right? I think he play qb a lil bit based off of that alone.

Winning the hesiman dont mean ? ...most if not all flop in the NFL...
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is only one persons opinion
  • CockMcStuffins
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

Winning the hesiman dont mean ? ...most if not all flop in the NFL...

I was being sarcastic b
  • CockMcStuffins
    Options
    this is only one persons opinion

nah bro the hundreds of other scouts who have rg3 rated high and some even the number one rated player in the draft dont mean ?

this ONE scout proves that everybody in the nfl front offices are racist
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just one scout's opinion. everybody isn't going to agree. the overwhelming majority of folks have the guys being the 2nd pick in the draft.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what if the scout is black?
  • nujerz84
    Options
    Darius wrote: »
    what if the scout is black?

on this site....uncle tom, house ? , whitewashed etc... IMO RG3 is better passer than VIck...and taller and bigger... My concerns were his height Combine killed that yesterday and of course the offense he was in but hes a smart player and with the right coaching it shouldnt be an issue
  • nujerz84
    Options
    One thing that no one mentioned though Andrew Luck 40 Time was the same as Cam Newton and his vertical Leap was better than Newton's....
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    One thing that no one mentioned though Andrew Luck 40 Time was the same as Cam Newton and his vertical Leap was better than Newton's....

hes a beast
  • nujerz84
    Options
    Though Im very disapointted in Mohmed Sanu running a slow as ? 40...thought he was faster than that... Dude has everythig you want in WR except straight line speed.
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe none of this..

more spin
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he goin top 3, no doubt
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote:
    Though Im very disapointted in Mohmed Sanu running a slow as ? 40...thought he was faster than that... Dude has everythig you want in WR except straight line speed.

he can't get open dude has no plays over 35 yards in like 2 years. but he catches everything great hands all these wr's are bunched together so they really focusing on .40 times this year.
  • nujerz84
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote:

he can't get open dude has no plays over 35 yards in like 2 years. but he catches everything great hands all these wr's are bunched together so they really focusing on .40 times this year.

Like I said he has everything except the speed...I recall him running away from people when he was doing the wildcat ? so I thought he was faster.

• Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i like Sanu alot, someone like a Hines Ward typish receiver or Mooshin Muhammad ( i know thats not the right spelling)

but a guy who you can count on to go over the middle, get first downs, not drop alot of ? and has the size to eat up smaller dbs in middle-short yardage situations.
  • CockMcStuffins
    Options
    ghost tho wrote: »
    2 outta the last 3 top QBs have been black. Cam & RG3. THEY dont like that...THEY hate that, if THEY lose the QB position they lose football altogether so expect ALOT of hate on RG3 before & after the draft just like they did Cam..

Dude its been way more love than hate toward rg3 and cam(he did go one overall and rg3 is going at least number 2)

ONE scout has a different opinion and yall act like everybody hates rg3....
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh waa waaa waaaa waaaa some random scout says some inflammatory ? and ya'll ? eat it it up. Its one scouts opinon thats all. Dude is still going to go either 1st or 2nd in the draft.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cam was in the same position last year. I know its hate/racism when they start comparing him to other black qbs.