WHY THE FUCC IS 3 OF MY FOF THREADS MISSING, YO?

Options

Comments

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Or release/renew DHCP lease.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Best bet would be to get a new IP address, make an alias, never beef with Mikko, and never state or imply that you're a "legend".. but then would that be any fun or bring you any satisfaction? I... dont... think so.
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Dro is Back!
    Dro is Back
    Got them ? 's screaming that Dro is Black!

<:-P
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Choice is a gentleman and a scholar who doesn't deserve to be banned.
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I still don't know what the duck new username is he was the GOAT.
  • Kimi
    Options
    Best bet would be to get a new IP address, make an alias, never beef with Mikko, and never state or imply that you're a "legend".. but then would that be any fun or bring you any satisfaction? I... dont... think so.

I'm the first person he makes a beeline for whenever he returns which will be a dead give away every time...so sad how all those threads went up in smoke though...

gone forever, mourn forever :-<
  • Kimi
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Proxy are not in all to masking IP's if the new admin knows his ? this shouldn't be a problem to stopping anybody.

#justsaying

He's not going to just give up though, they will find a way...another battle of the e-nerds will ensue
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only a ? would be taken out by friendly fire.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I specifically asked the fat ? during the "takeover"..

Me: "fat ? , what u gonna do once the higher powers shut down the IC which is only inevitable, are u gonna be able to bring it back"

Fat ? : "ahhh, unno, I just wanna be the man for a lil while, im not thinkin bout them shuttin it down, ruining it for other posters, and me being hurt as ? bout it to the point I gotta go on twitter and make a fake IC that no one registers to"

^ All his fault this ever happened in the 1st place, but some posters mouths are so full of ? that they aint realize it, and if they did, they're in denial bout it and blame Jay.. foh.

Now look, ? wanted to stunt.... and broke their necks lol... now the boy Icy got em in check and under manners, strict posting policies such as only being able to post for a max 20 minutes before being banned lol smh
  • Kimi
    Options

Me: "fat ? , what u gonna do once the higher powers shut down the IC which is only inevitable, are u gonna be able to bring it back"

Fat ? : "ahhh, unno, I just wanna be the man for a lil while, im not thinkin bout them shuttin it down, and me being hurt as ? bout it to the point I go on twitter and make a fake IC that no one registers to"

^ All his fault this ever happened in the 1st place, but some posters mouths are so full of ? that they aint realize that, and if they did, they're in denial bout it, and blame Jay.. foh.

Now look, ? wanted to stunt.... and broke their necks lol... now the boy Icy got em in check and under manners, strict posting policies such as only being able to post for a max 20 minutes before being banned lol smh

True, but the difference between them is that ducky doesn't give a ? , this is just a hobby to him, and he's the one with the majority of the skills to actually take over the forum.
    It's not something choice can do without his help, so unless ducky suddenly wants to do it the ? isn't going down. Right now ducky's on to other ? , he's not about to go out of his way,.... for now at least.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options

Fat ? : "ahhh, unno, I just wanna be the man for a lil while, im not thinkin bout them shuttin it down, and me being hurt as ? bout it to the point I go on twitter and make a fake IC that no one registers to"

^ All his fault this ever happened in the 1st place, but some posters mouths are so full of ? that they aint realize that, and if they did, they're in denial bout it, and blame Jay.. foh.

th_didntreadcripwalk.gif
  • Kimi
    Options

Fat ? : "ahhh, unno, I just wanna be the man for a lil while, im not thinkin bout them shuttin it down, ruining it for other posters, and me being hurt as ? bout it to the point I gotta go on twitter and make a fake IC that no one registers to"

^ All his fault this ever happened in the 1st place, but some posters mouths are so full of ? that they aint realize it, and if they did, they're in denial bout it and blame Jay.. foh.

Oh and cosign the bolded to the fullest, those dudes were running around the forum like Godfathers getting posters to beg to be a part of their e-cliques. The ass kissing was repulsive.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »

True, but the difference between them is that ducky doesn't give a ? , this is just a hobby to him, and he's the one with the majority of the skills to actually take over the forum.
    It's not something choice can do without his help, so unless ducky suddenly wants to do it the ? isn't going down. Right now ducky's on to other ? , he's not about to go out of his way,.... for now at least.

Bull.. ? ! lol I use to think the other one was the one that took this ? too serious, but after carefully analyzing, I was wrong. It is the stubby Joey Fatone lookin ? that makes this his life. U aint read what I said? The lame was cryin on twitter and tried to make a fake IC lmaooo... hilarious and sad at the same time. I know yall buddy, buddy and all but it is simply the truth I am stating. ? em both tho, im all "legend" typed out.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Bcuz I said I dont have Twitter means I dont have Twitter? U listen to everything I say huh, well except for when I tell u im not a ? , that u just dont wanna believe for ur own selfish reasons.. *sad face*
  • IcyLiquid
    IcyLiquid Administrators, IT Crowd Posts: 375 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    Don't worry we're already here
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    IcyLiquid wrote: »

sjgr-LARGE.jpg
  • IcyLiquid
    Options
    SourFuck wrote: »

Did your ? ass get hacked yet?

Does it count that I sometimes let your girl use my computer to check her email?
  • finafloe
    finafloe Members Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaaaooooooo ill bot is goin HAM in this hoe
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options

sjgr-LARGE.jpg

How real did it get? Yo ? blinded by all that peen in your face that u aint see what Sanchez posted and that Icy was just playing off his post, dumb, ? gobblin ass ? ... make me sick smh
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options

sjgr-LARGE.jpg

How real did it get? Yo ? blinded by them ? ? in your face that u aint see what Sanchez posted and that Icy was just playing off his post, dumb, ? gobblin ass ? ... make me sick smh

Wait, this coming from the ? that was playing Mr. nice to avoid bans? ? you was tamed online, get off my ? .
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So u just gonna continue sucking them ? , all in the open with no remorse for who sees u? My oh my you're bold, I wish there were more broads like u out here in BK.

Sex in public >>> Sex behind closed doors

• Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ChasinBenjamins, why when them ? was able to hack and ? on the old boards you was on them ? nuts "like clothes".....but now that you think they're incapable of doing so, you on some ? them ?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    This ? cb wins arguments by default since he always turn them into ? operas. Seriously, it becomes who can think of the gayest comments when dude replies to you.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    @ChasinBenjamins, why when them ? was able to hack and ? on the old boards you was on them ? nuts "like clothes".....but now that you think they're incapable of doing so, you on some ? them ?

I thought I was dissin em for e fame, now u saying I was riding em? Which one is it? And why the ? are u still reading all my posts lol, I thought u said I was wack and fell off, I been typing up essays this whole thread and yet u still, and will continue to read cuz you're a CB fan.. im lying?
  • IcyLiquid
    Options
    ImParallel wrote: »

Can we hold court hearings requesting people to be banned in order to make the forum better?

inb4 menjamins