Lambo just came through and crushed the buildings....

Options
rage
rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in Let Me Ride
autoblog.com/2012/03/05/lamborghini-aventador-j-roadster-is-a-sport-bike-built-for-two/

lamborghini_aventador_j_unica_03_1-0306.jpg

There isnt a Ferrari...nah ? that any car on the planet thats ? with this thing....and yes its production ready.

Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey man! That ? has no hood or real windshield.
  • rage
    Options
    Exactly...Imagine the sound and fury of a 6.5 Liter V12 with 700hp wailing away at 7000 rpm all while doing driving around in something that looks like an alien warbird.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i aint even gone act like im ready to ride that beast.....it would probably be the ride of my life for about 7 seconds b4 i crash and burn
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mann that bentley suv looks more like a upgraded porsche suv.....i like that new lexus though.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jus playin honda>>>>>lambo
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    ? looks like some batmobile or something
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Car looks nice
  • Bloo Q
    Bloo Q Members Posts: 377
    Options
    SSC Tuatara >>>>>>>>>>>>> Anything Lamborghini makes.

ssc-tuatara-628.jpg

550x-ssc-tuatara-4.jpg

Yes, it's real and it makes any Lambo seem about as slow as a Pontiac Grand Am. (0-60 2.5 sec, 1/4 mile 9.75 sec, top speed estimated at 270MPH+)
  • rage
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Bloo Q wrote: »

ssc-tuatara-628.jpg

550x-ssc-tuatara-4.jpg

Yes, it's real and it makes any Lambo seem about as slow as a Pontiac Grand Am. (0-60 2.5 sec, 1/4 mile 9.75 sec, top speed estimated at 270MPH+)

Holla at me when they actually accomplish any of those stats...until then I also have built a car that does 0-60 in 1.5 seconds and does 500mph (estimated).

Until then the Aventador ACTUALLY does 0-60 in 2.9 seconds 1/4 mile in 10.5 and 217mph...you know in REALITY!
  • rage
    Options
    ? looks wack..... who wants to drive fast with bugs dying smackin into ur face

look up that bentley suv..... that muhfucca is a beast

LMAO!!! That Bentley SUV was soooooo hideous they actually scrapped the entire design and are starting from scratch. That thing was looks ? disgusting.
  • Bloo Q
    edited March 2012
    Options
    rage wrote: »

ssc-tuatara-628.jpg

550x-ssc-tuatara-4.jpg

Holla at me when they actually accomplish any of those stats...until then I also have built a car that does 0-60 in 1.5 seconds and does 500mph (estimated).

Until then the Aventador ACTUALLY does 0-60 in 2.9 seconds 1/4 mile in 10.5 and 217mph...you know in REALITY!

Consider the company you're talking about: SSC's Ultimate Aero has held the title of "World Fastest Production Car" and kept the title for over 3 years. It's still faster/quicker than the Lambo. The Tutara test mule has already proven itself capable of setting a new world record for 0-200 acceleration (reported to be under 16 seconds), so can you really doubt that it'll do it?
  • rage
    Options

ssc-tuatara-628.jpg

550x-ssc-tuatara-4.jpg

Consider the company you're talking about: SSC's Ultimate Aero has held the title of "World Fastest Production Car" and kept the title for over 3 years. It's still faster/quicker than the Lambo. The Tutara test mule has already proven itself capable of setting a new world record for 0-200 acceleration (reported to be under 16 seconds), so can you really doubt that it'll do it?

Yes I do doubt it...until its been independently tested and verified its vapour ware. Lambo has test mules testing with Veyron tires and transmissions in anticipation of the Aventador SV....like I said SHOW AND PROVE. Also the Lambo can actually stop and go around a corner...holla at me when the SSC Tuatara lays down a hot lap on a real track as well.
  • Bloo Q
    Options

ssc-tuatara-628.jpg

550x-ssc-tuatara-4.jpg

Yes I do doubt it...until its been independently tested and verified its vapour ware. Lambo has test mules testing with Veyron tires and transmissions in anticipation of the Aventador SV....like I said SHOW AND PROVE. Also the Lambo can actually stop and go around a corner...holla at me when the SSC Tuatara lays down a hot lap on a real track as well.

fine then...

Dispute this:

The SSC Ultimate Aero is a quicker and faster car than the Aventador and you can actually buy one today, unlike the Aventador J which is pictured in the OP.

There, happy?
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bloo Q
    Options
    ? looks like a nissan Juke

wheels-Nissan-ext-blogSpan.jpg
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    ? looks like a nissan Juke

wheels-Nissan-ext-blogSpan.jpg
    seen one of these earlier this yr and all i could say was

2cielht.gif
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Christine96
    Christine96 Members Posts: 7
    Options
    .it would probably be the ride of my life for about 7 seconds b4 i crash and burn avatar4.jpg
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No windshield gon get somebody ? up or killed.... but it looks unfuckwitable!
  • Bloo Q
    Options
    is that nissan supposed to be an suv?
    i got a neighbor with one, and the ground clearance is ? ...

yeah, and the ? is a joke.

I hate seeing soccer moms and middle manager types driving these little ? suv's and "crossovers". Matter of fact, I hate seeing anyone driving an SUV that has no intention of taking it off road.