Anyone hop on Reason 6?

Options
KosherBEATINDRUMS
KosherBEATINDRUMS Members Posts: 2
edited March 2012 in Fresh Produce
Whats your feedback on the program with there new features? Im thinking of making the upgrade.. any pros? any cons? Thanks

Comments

• jgunz
    jgunz Members Posts: 20
    Options
    I got this upgrade because of the name your price feature. I got an e-mail with an option to upgrade for any price I picked
    So I got it hella cheap and the new fx are pretty dope, but I never would have upgraded for the couple new features for the full price.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its out? Im bout to hit up piratebay if its only adding a few features
  • moneyrollbeats
    moneyrollbeats Members Posts: 6
    Options
    Reason is trash...Real music production you need VST's either cubase 6 or protools if you really want pro sounding beats... If people buy beats online they need a certain quality that you just cant pull out with reason.
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reason is trash...Real music production you need VST's either cubase 6 or protools if you really want pro sounding beats... If people buy beats online they need a certain quality that you just cant pull out with reason.

Naw bruh. It shouldn't matter what you use to make beats bro. I never really used reason but it comes down to you. Not what you have.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reason 6 is just what I expected after using version 4 for so long. A quality upgrade. Personally, I wish they had more guitar variations. I can't quite get the mandolin and acoustic sounds I want, but there maybe a refill for it. Or some tweaking I could do with the FX's, that I ain't figure out yet. I'm still learning ? with it.

I can't really compare it to other programs. After getting a grasp of Reason, I did not feel like going through another learning curve with some other program. And to be honest, Reason has been very satisfying.