Official Cheap Seats Elections!

Options
af.r.i.c.a.
af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
I think we need to hold elections for a new MOD. Judging by recent threads posters seem to be unhappy with a certain poster who i shall remain name less and you fine young gentlemen deserve better nh. I am here to say that if i am elected your new MOD that i can lead you to the light! I Promise better threads! Less Lebron threads!! Matt ill give you that hood pass you so dearly cherish! and it wont stop here folks.... no no no were gonna take it from the cheapseats to the gns and even the reason to take back Hip Hop BYAAAAA!!!!

Comments

• MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol @ forgettin where this forum was before I start moddin.

1 star thread.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ayo Millz you flooded Grouch Gregs PM box begging for the Modship couple months back it wasnt given to you stop frontin son....I remember when CS had only 5 legit posters and u were just another poster beggin to be a mod...stop faking the funk ? keep it real and tell these new posters how you got the position after your applications was rejected several times..lol

5 star thread
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I Dont have a Problem with Millz, A lot of these other Sections Take a Lot of L's and the Cheap seats aint one of em', the Reason is ? Garbage and for 10 year old teenie boppers, half the other sections barely have any posters.

we talk about sports and Roast in here, why change it?.....
  • MillzOG
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ayo Millz you flooded Grouch Gregs PM box begging for the Modship couple months back it wasnt given to you stop frontin son....I remember when CS had only 5 legit posters...stop faking the funk ? .

5 star thread

why are you lying?...you have no clue at all what you're talkin about son.

I didnt start posting in here until after this recent upgrade and I never PM'd Grouchy in my life.
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lmao, ? campaigning???

*sits back*
  • one_manshow
    edited June 2010
    Options
    why are you lying?...you have no clue at all what you're talkin about son.

I didnt start posting in here until after this recent upgrade and I never PM'd Grouchy in my life.

Why would I be lying I remember when it was me you, Shitman, Radaman, AFRICA and myself posting on here back several months back and threads made 2 weeks back were on the first page....couple threads needed to be stickied and it was Jamaica who came in here running ? since there was no mod.......keep it real with these posters ? .
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    edited June 2010
    Options
    *looks for babies to kiss* no ?
  • MillzOG
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Why would I be lying I remember when it was me you, Shitman, Radaman, AFRICA and myself posting on here back several months back and threads made 2 weeks back were on the first page....couple threads needed to be stickied and it was Jamaica who came in here running ? since there was no mod.......keep it real with these posters ? .

Ok, all of this is true (even though i dont think it was Jamaica who stickied the threads, it was Jay.) and even still, where does me PM'n Grouchy come into this?? ? it never happened.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Damn. You ? are in rare form today. I almost quoted one of A.f.r.i.c.a.'s posts but then I saw his avi. So all I'ma say is :damn
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I Dont have a Problem with Millz, A lot of these other Sections Take a Lot of L's and the Cheap seats aint one of em', the Reason is ? Garbage and for 10 year old teenie boppers, half the other sections barely have any posters.

we talk about sports and Roast in here, why change it?.....

if im made an Mod i promise white ? black ? hell even Alaskan ? !!
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    smh @ yall actin like the Kevin Ollie thread didn't officially make this forum what it is. not that i had anything to do with that, but i'm just sayin
  • one_manshow
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ok, all of this is true (even though i dont think it was Jamaica who stickied the threads, it was Jay.) and even still, where does me PM'n Grouchy come into this?? ? it never happened.

So first I'm a liar then all of what I'm saying is true...

If this was the old IC I would pull up those quotes u dropped in a couple threads when you were asking ? why Greg was ignoring your PM's....regardless I ain't hating on no modship just saying keep it real with these ? and let them know how you got it......

stop pump faking it

roooondo.gif
  • MillzOG
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If this was the old IC I would pull up those quotes u dropped in a couple threads when you were asking ? why Greg was ignoring your PM's....regardless I ain't hating on no modship just saying keep it real with these ? and let them know how you got it.

? ...on the old IC I wouldnt even have been posting in Cheap Seats, I didnt post in here until after the last upgrade, I never PM'd Grouchy nor asked Grouchy to make me a mod. Stop acting like you know whats goin on son.

I started posting in here after the upgrade, than Muz told me that Jay was lookin for a Cheap Seats mod, I told Muz I'd do it and that I'd bring Cheap Seats back...Muz told Jay, than Jay PM'd me and told me that he was lookin at me to make me a mod but he was just waitin on grouchy to do it (? im guessin Grouchy is the only 1 that has the power to do that)....So no, I didnt beg anybody and I didnt PM grouchy

Edit: the only things im sayin you're tellin the truth about is that it used to mainly be me, you, Radaman, Shitman, and Africa. and that threads used to be on the front page for a minute (which should be obvious ? there wasnt that many people posting in here yet)
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    edited June 2010
    Options
    damn shitman this avi aint helping bro smh
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    damn shitman this avi aint helping bro smh

Stay strong bro, u shall overcome and end up with some big Salma Hayek ? .
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL onemanshow is mad he aint a MOD
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I think we need to hold elections for a new MOD. Judging by recent threads posters seem to be unhappy with a certain poster who i shall remain name less and you fine young gentlemen deserve better nh. I am here to say that if i am elected your new MOD that i can lead you to the light! I Promise better threads! Less Lebron threads!! Matt ill give you that hood pass you so dearly cherish! and it wont stop here folks.... no no no were gonna take it from the cheapseats to the gns and even the reason to take back Hip Hop BYAAAAA!!!!

if you're gonna do that...you have to have the gif

byahgoflarge.gif
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i c a lock comin....
  • MillzOG
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ROFL this ? ? is ?
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Booooo Millz rhymes with pills...when I hate taking therefore....BOOOOO MILLZ....

Hello People....My name is MVP and if elected Mod....I promise east Indian ? , west Indian ? , and Alaskan ? ....

I know you're tired of bad leadership and false provado

Do you expect a man that doesn't take car of his kid to take care of your forum? Smh Millz

well based on this line radaman is the most qualified lol
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    How could you double post all those misspellings and typos?

You lose PimpMVP.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    edited June 2010
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    if you're gonna do that...you have to have the gif

byahgoflarge.gif

hmmm i do need a campaign manager.... Your hired!
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    i c a lock comin....

ROFL u lost a avi bet?
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I would also like to add that ? Mvps mother is a known child molester and Millz is has 3 ex wives and and doesnt pay child support. That is all...
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »
    ROFL u lost a avi bet?

nah, bruh
    but i should ask u the same question....lol
    timmy d's one of fav. players
    don't c nothin wrong w/ the pic