The Benefits of Swallowing

Options
NYCeeCee
NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in The Powder Room
http://thestir.cafemom.com/love_sex/121763/one_of_the_most_detested

I've always been a swallower. As a child, I swallowed anything the vacuum cleaner failed to pick up. Crayons. Paper. Nose boogers. Nothing felt ? or wrong, even if the look on my mother's face told me otherwise. It wasn't until I started giving blow jobs that I thought about what I swallowed. I had given up breast milk long before then, and the idea of swallowing something out of someone else's body felt odd. But anything feels strange until you get used to doing it.

There's a lot of chatter over the age old sex debate, to spit or swallow, but when it comes to decisions, this is an easy one. If you love your partner and can muster up enough strength to take one for the team, take one for the team. Not only do guys love it when women swallow -- something about the whole completion thing -- but there are actually measurable benefits to swallowing, too.

1. ? can boost your mood. Sure, this study had to do with intercourse, but if the hormones in ? , mainly testosterone and estrogen, make women happy when they screw, why wouldn't they make women happy when they swallow? Going on that theory, swallowing can make you happier. So next time the kids are screaming for SpongeBob, think about the benefits of another type of bob. The head bob.

2. ? does a body good, pass it on. That's right, ? may be a cure for sore throats and diabetes! The next time you eat too much sugar and worry about your insulin levels, balance it out with a little ? (and, of course, talk to your doctor). If you lose your voice shouting at the kids for fighting, protect your throat with ? . These are only some of the possible medical benefits for ? . I can only imagine what else science will uncover about swallowing. Perhaps it's the cure for world hunger?

3. ? can taste good. Like French fries or fruit, it all depends on what he eats. When you're looking for a filling snack, why not a little love juice? It's high in protein and only 20 calories per teaspoon. And when he eats celery, cranberries, watermelon, and drinks pineapple juice, he'll taste even juicer.

4. And for those who can't get themselves to swallow, fear not. You should feel good knowing that a little ? on your face may do wonders for your skin. According to The Sexual Teachings of the White Tigress, ? facials are good for you. And in her memoir, I'm Wild Again, even Helen Gurley Brown recommends the ? ? : "Spread ? over your face, [it's] probably full of protein as sperm can eventually become babies. Makes a fine mask — and he'll be pleased."

Do you prefer to spit or swallow?

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    **watches the black women dodge this thread**
  • NYCeeCee
    Options
    I AM a black woman. LOL!
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm never the dude that cares about a ? swallowing. I'd rather bust on her face or ? .
  • HafBayked
    Options
    NYCeeCee wrote:
    I AM a black woman. LOL!

i dont know that....
  • it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    WELL THERE U HAVE IT LADIES! SWALLOW... IT DOES A BODY GOOD!
  • NYCeeCee
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    NYCeeCee wrote:
    I AM a black woman. LOL!

i dont know that....

I had a pic up for about 2.5 minutes. You would've seen it if you hadn't blinked. LOL

• NYCeeCee
    Options
    Oh, @HAF, if you click the link & read the comments, all of the white women are disgusted by the article. Its hilarious!!
  • HafBayked
    Options
    i'll take your word for it...but until somebody else comes thru my statement is standing strong.....i was really joking but a lot of ya'll aint with that....but i've had a few freaks that ate it up
  • NYCeeCee
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    TS trying make a young simp fall in love

I gave OP a GOAT and TS a long wink

I gave you a GOAT in return, young simp. hahaha!!!

• HafBayked
    Options
    NYCeeCee wrote:
    Oh, @HAF, if you click the link & read the comments, all of the white women are disgusted by the article. Its hilarious!!

do NOT believe them....thats all i will say about it....they might be old tho...they freaky too but not like "our" generation....these young flakes is like "gimme more" *monster voice*
  • NYCeeCee
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    NYCeeCee wrote:

do NOT believe them....thats all i will say about it....they might be old tho...they freaky too but not like "our" generation....these young flakes is like "gimme more" *monster voice*

If I had time, I'd paste some of the comments, but some of them are outlandish. A bunch of married Moms (average age around 35 I suppose) saying that they don't even give their husbands oral sex, much less swallow. Its over 700 comments. One woman said that she read something that says that swallowing sperm causes cancer :/

• NYCeeCee
    Options
    NYCeeCee wrote: »
    TS trying make a young simp fall in love

I gave OP a GOAT and TS a long wink

I gave you a GOAT in return, young simp. hahaha!!!
    *swoons*

I'm @ the beginning of a 100 day challenge, stop tryna lead me astray lol

I told you you couldn't handle the challenge. 100 days is a lot for you. ha!!

• HafBayked
    Options
    NYCeeCee wrote:

If I had time, I'd paste some of the comments, but some of them are outlandish. A bunch of married Moms (average age around 35 I suppose) saying that they don't even give their husbands oral sex, much less swallow. Its over 700 comments. One woman said that she read something that says that swallowing sperm causes cancer :/

ahahhahaaahaahahaaaa!!!....thats a new one.....yeah but that's why them dudes end up scoopin trannies and ? smh.....
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kind of disappointed there's no pics.
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actually swallowing reduces the risk of breast cancer for women. Studies show that 20% of women who swallow are less likely to get breast cancer than those who don't.

Lol real ? . I used that ? all the time to females during my college years.

It is a real study that says it tho.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOAT ? , NyCee. True story though I read a islamic book once that said that its good for women to swallow the man juice because they will take on your traits, I ? you not. Can somebody vouch for that?
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    wethot.gif

more females need that mind set ^^^^
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    i do it but not for the benefits *shrug*

this why i love you.
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow...you learn something new everyday. Nothing wrong with swallowing though.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    During both of my serious relationship's I got the 2 gals to swallow for the first time in their lives. It wasn't like I kept trying to convince them, but eventually they just did it. After both of these instances, each chick said "Oh that's not that bad", and proceeded to swallow from then on.

Whoever they sucked off after we broke up owes me a thank you.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    During both of my serious relationship's I got the 2 gals to swallow for the first time in their lives. It wasn't like I kept trying to convince them, but eventually they just did it. After both of these instances, each chick said "Oh that's not that bad", and proceeded to swallow from then on.

Whoever they sucked off after we broke up owes me a thank you.

you sound more entitled than a caucasian

• mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope ladies don't believe that "health" ? . I don't know who be making them "studies" up.

But if a lady does swallow, that feels a lot better all the way around....