Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? this is actually a arc?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao yeah where the hell you been mad jack?! almost over now.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    First looks @ AvX #12 dropped today.

This is the best that I can do from my phone. If u wanna get a better view or whatever, hit up The Comic Vine or go here: http://www.comicvine.com/news/first-look-avengers-vs-x-men-12-the-conclusion/145240/

2604070-avengersvsxmen_12_preview1.jpeg

2604071-avengersvsxmen_12_preview3.jpeg
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Still havent read 11 yet. goin to the comic store today. Green Hulks in it now right?
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    He's in 2 panels, but he's part of the fight now. I imagine that he'll get some face time in the all out final battle.

Rumor has it that there might be a Hope vs Scarlet Witch fight, as well. But we already know Wanda gets a spot on the Uncanny Avengers team. So, my wish of both of dem ? killing each other will be unfulfilled.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Thats gonna be an interesting Team, uncanny avengers. No iron man or Hulk. but they both get their own solo series.
  • DrMindbender122
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Ok, first looks @ the covers to "All New X-Men" #3 and #4.

Gotta say that in all likelihood, Cyke isn't the person who we saw getting his dome split open and an arc reactor placed in his brain.

Also, gotta love that Modern Cyclops vs Teen Cyclops cover.

all-new-x-men-3.jpg

all-new-x-men-4.jpg
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    AvX #12 (the final issue) drops on 10/3/2012.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    WOOT! finally! ? they got hulk in there for one slam in issue 11.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This and Uncanny X force drop tomorrow
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    We know Cable barely survived X-SANCTION. Where's he been since then? NOW is the time we find out. NOW as in Marvel NOW! Marvel has just announced what the teaser featuring Hopeless and Larroca's name means.

2591747-cableandxforce_01_cover_super.jpeg

This December, the deadliest mutant team of all debuts in Cable And X-Force #1, beginning the all-new ongoing series from rising star creators Dennis Hopeless (X-Men: Season One) and Salvador Larroca (Invincible Iron Man). As part of Marvel NOW!, Cable And X-Force joins a number of titles that will take the Marvel Universe in an exciting all-new direction, as the industry’s top creators join the top Super Heroes to deliver all-new ongoing series, great for new and lapsed readers alike!

Cable is back NOW! He has a new X-Force consisting of Colossus, Forge, Domino and Dr. Nemesis and they are all caught red-handed at the scene of a terrorist attack on a major American corporation whose CEO has expressed anti-mutant views. Now Cable and X-Force are on the run, with the Uncanny Avengers in hot pursuit.

“The X-Force that Cable’s leading is a group of outlaws trying to save the world,” explained Dennis Hopeless in an interview with Marvel.com. “They’re fugitives being chased across the globe and doing what good they can while always looking back over their shoulders. There’s not much room for error on this team.”

Marvel NOW! is the culmination of Marvel ReEvolution, the groundbreaking new initiative to evolve the comic book experience through innovation. With Cable And X-Force, Marvel NOW!ensures fans will find out just what it takes to be a hero when everyone thinks you’re the villain!
    “We knew the return of Cable had to be big and this is going to be one of the most explosiveMarvel NOW! launches, " said Axel Alonso, Editor in Chief, Marvel Entertainment. “Dennis and Salvador are bringing a new look and feel to the X-Force, with a story that hearkens back to the core themes that made them such a phenomenon while moving them forward in an exciting way.”

Each issue of Cable And X-Force includes a code for a free digital copy on the Marvel Comics app for iOS and Android devices. Additionally, each issue of Cable And X-Force features special augmented reality content available exclusive through the Marvel AR app – including cover recaps, behind the scenes features and more that add value to your reading experience at no additional cost.

“Not only does every book with the Marvel NOW! logo feature a new superstar creative team and blockbuster story, but they also come with all-new incentives for our retailer partners,” explained David Gabriel, Senior Vice-President of Sales, Marvel Entertainment.. “We want to make sure every comic shop nationwide is fully stocked to meet the high demand we’re already seeing forMarvel NOW! And want to make sure their voices are heard throughout this exciting time. Stay tuned for more news on how Marvel will be working directly with retailers to make sure our programs address their needs.”

WORD!!!! it's a cop for sho, I want to see Cable be unleashed and see his full potential now that the virus is not effecting him. Forge, i can't wait to see what type of ? Forge creates
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    From what I understand, there's gonna be TWO X-Force books...Cable's team and another. I think it'll be the team that Psylocke leads in Marvel Now.
  • DrMindbender122
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Just finished reading AvX #12 and UXM #19 and I have to say that AvX will go down as one the most Gawd awful comic book events in history.

It had some potential right before the P5 showed up; it was downhill from there.

Cap used to be one of my favorite heroes, but that ? might as well change his name to "Captain Fascist". Marvel should've left him dead, as far as I'm concerned.

6 months of pure ? . For those of u who haven't read this ? of an event, save your doe for the trade paperback.

Trust me
  • Bcotton5
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Just finished reading AvX #12 and UXM #19 and I have to say that AvX will go down as one the most Gawd awful comic book events in history.

It had some potential right before the P5 showed up; it was downhill from there.

Cap used to be one of my favorite heroes, but that ? might as well change his name to "Captain Fascist". Marvel should've left him dead, as far as I'm concerned.

6 months of pure ? . For those of u who haven't read this ? of an event, save your doe for the trade paperback.

Trust me

Spoiler Wrap spoilers plz. when ya get the time.

I already got 11 issues of it, gonna have to buy the 12th just to complete it :(

I do feel it was dope when before Phoenix 5. Kinda went downhill after that.

• Bcotton5
    edited October 2012
    Options
    lol last issue was ass
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Trust me
    agreed, cant wait till one of my favorite wanted x-men break this ? scott out

• ra-mes1
    ra-mes1 Members Posts: 420 ✭✭
    Options
    A big part of me feels like "this is some serious BS." BUT...after I thought about it...Another part of me looks at like, in some ways this was bound to happen. Scott has never really had much of a life outside the X-Men. It's his whole world. He's basically been at war since he was 16 years old. Plus, he lost the woman he loves to the Phoenix...twice. It's almost poetic that the bird would be his personal undoing while giving him what he wanted most--saving his people.
  • ra-mes1
    ra-mes1 Members Posts: 420 ✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    On another note, who are the "renegade" X-Men at this point?

Namor (goes back to Atlantis for a while, I would think)
    Emma (still has her $, can go into hiding fairly easily)
    Magneto (used to living "against the law")
    Colossus
    Forge
    Domino
    Cable
    Dr. Nemesis

Am I missing anyone?

• DrMindbender122
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ra-mes1 wrote: »
    On another note, who are the "renegade" X-Men at this point?

Namor (goes back to Atlantis for a while, I would think)
    Emma (still has her $, can go into hiding fairly easily)
    Magneto (used to living "against the law")
    Colossus
    Forge
    Domino
    Cable
    Dr. Nemesis

Am I missing anyone?

Emma was captured and jailed before Scott. Daredevil and Luke Cage was shown transporting her to prison in New Avengers #30, I think. It's the one where Cage's ? ass quits the team.

Collosus, Forge, Domino and Domino will be on Cable's X-Force team; Psylocke's gonna lead the other X-Force team.

It's already been confirmed that the end of AvX is only the beginning for Cyclops. He's already got the covers to "All New X-Men" #3 and #4. He's due to appear in some of the 'Uncanny Avengers" issues. He's pretty much gonna be a big part of the mutant world; he just won't be leading any teams for the moment.

Oh, for all my fellow Cyclops fans: it's been confirmed that it's NOT Cyclops who got his dome literally split wide open in that scan I posted a few weeks ago; its Avalanche.

From what I've come to understand, AvX merely reignited the X gene. All those who were depowered after M-Day are still depowered.

My bet is that Cyclops gets outta jail before ANXM issue #5.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm happy the X-Gene has returned
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    After all that ? Cap talked at the end of AvX #12, now he's begging Wolverine to get Cyclops' help to convince the missing Extinction Team X-Men to turn themselves in. What a ? ? bag, Man! And this is AFTER Cap puts him in a mutant hating prison.

Somebody ? this ? . NOW!
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Lmao Love the Avy Mindbender. I didnt like the end but it sets up a nice arc for Marvel NOW!
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who stilled de-powered?
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This whole event was a ? of dumb ?