Options

Comments

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    See what I mean, Maestro.

****crickets chirping****

Your whole crew ? ... you and your cosigner...............

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Bambu Who in Here That Call You ? Have You Really Made Your Son? C'mon Son (Ed Lover Voice) Gtfoh!

They Not Qualified, Especially When they Keep Referring to it as Darwin's Theory of Evolution like The Theory Hasn't Progressed since Then or Point out a Flaw or Something where Science Disagrees & Thinks That Disproves Evolution.

I Understand the Convo Might Actually Enlighten Some & Maybe Clear up Some Misconceptions, But I Don't Know Them Who Cares What They Think, Die Stupid Thinking That Evolution is Just a Theory (A Layman's Way of Saying a Educated Guess or Hunch). Why Should I Give a ? ? I Ain't got Time for Those ? Convo's

? thats not layman ? ...theres no definitions scientific or otherwise that makes a THEORY a FACT...bottom line
  • judahxulu
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    It is not a spirit; it is the mindstream. A moment of consciousness proceeds another and the energies that constitute a being continue and can create something new.
    just because thats not the belief of the judeo-christian surface dwellers does not mean that is not a spiritual belief. spiritual because it cannot be empirically proven by current standards and measurements to exist as an actual process. whatever it is i dont understand how you cant see how such a fine tuned and intricate piece of machinery known as our physical "experience" had to have been created and not by a random explosion but by an intelligence with intent and capacity to create such a complex order and network known as "existence" (who perhaps used a not random explosion to bring "reality" into reality. this is my understanding derived from the writings that are source(s) of the bible and other books not included, like the book of enoch. this is not my personal interpretation either. this is what it say in the hebrew thought with cultural context and a hieroglyph implications of whole words and root consonant clusters in mind.

Personally, I just don't see it. I believe there is more to this energy that forms the universe and our being that we have yet to understand fully. I would have to really think on an answer to that question because it's difficult to put into words. The idea of eternal energy seems more logical to me than an eternal ? sitting behind it. I like the example of the ocean and the waves and I constantly bring it up to explain my beliefs to different people. The waves and foam and bubbles, etc. are all very complex and beautiful but they are not created by any being or intelligence. They are caused by forces such as wind, motion. We are very complex creatures and the universe is beautiful to us, but it is all energy, vibration. I have no reason to assume that it was created by any preceding intelligence.
    u on ? . what the ? is 'eternal energy'? explain in scientific terms how it is likely that such interdependent and irreducibly complex systems occurred by chance.
  • maestro_lungs
    maestro_lungs Members Posts: 255
    Options
    @Bambu Who in Here That Call You ? Have You Really Made Your Son? C'mon Son (Ed Lover Voice) Gtfoh!

They Not Qualified, Especially When they Keep Referring to it as Darwin's Theory of Evolution like The Theory Hasn't Progressed since Then or Point out a Flaw or Something where Science Disagrees & Thinks That Disproves Evolution.

I Understand the Convo Might Actually Enlighten Some & Maybe Clear up Some Misconceptions, But I Don't Know Them Who Cares What They Think, Die Stupid Thinking That Evolution is Just a Theory (A Layman's Way of Saying a Educated Guess or Hunch). Why Should I Give a ? ? I Ain't got Time for Those ? Convo's

? thats not layman ? ...theres no definitions scientific or otherwise that makes a THEORY a FACT...bottom line

Look up What Scientific Theory Means, Before You Make Goofy Statements! I'm not saying a Theory is a Fact. A scientific theory is "a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment & If You wanna Continue to Say Evolution is JUST A THEORY as if That Means it's Just a Guess, Well…so is General Relativity that covers gravity. There are statements from the National Academy of Science, and any other scientific organization you want to name that state evolution is a fact. Playing silly games because you don’t understand what a theory is in science is goofy. And if there were a group that would make the declaration that it is now a fact, that body is already on record saying exactly that. The AAS’s statement points out that it is more solid than any description of gravity, and that’s very much true if you really understand.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eternal energy is energy that is eternal
  • judahxulu
    Options

Look up What Scientific Theory Means, Before You Make Goofy Statements! I'm not saying a Theory is a Fact. A scientific theory is "a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment & If You wanna Continue to Say Evolution is JUST A THEORY as if That Means it's Just a Guess, Well…so is General Relativity that covers gravity. There are statements from the National Academy of Science, and any other scientific organization you want to name that state evolution is a fact. Playing silly games because you don’t understand what a theory is in science is goofy. And if there were a group that would make the declaration that it is now a fact, that body is already on record saying exactly that. The AAS’s statement points out that it is more solid than any description of gravity, and that’s very much true if you really understand.

dumbasss i DID look it up..apparently you didnt. you ? copy and paste stock arguments from atheist sites IMO cause 90% of you say the same ? and have that same crazy ass lying reasoning. ? there is nothing at all wrong with my understanding. theories are falsifiable by definition whether in the layman or scientific sense-- thats the commom denominator. saying its the most plausible scenario is hella subjective, but even if that is accepted then it still JUST plausible- regardless of the degree one wants to declare. when the aas shows why evolution is a fact yet observable macro-evolution even in organisms with tiny life spans like fruit flies and bacteria is NON-EXISTENT. why why they not turning into other ? ? quit trying to be condescending because i actually do know more about science than you. you mentioned gravity as if the nature of it has not been wildly questioned recently. and even in that, what they call gravity IS DIRECTLY OBSERVABLE ? . i was bout to marry a damn physics masters student dude. she would talk about ? like that in regular convo. you full of ? and false flagging like you know stuff but i can tell you dont.... the scientific community is corrupt as any other profit oriented industry in a capitalist society. you acting like that wouldnt factor in shows how you lack REAL education and perspective based on the historical reality of the past few hundred years.
  • judahxulu
    Options
    Eternal energy is energy that is eternal
    eternity is not observable. and what scientific studies demonstrate this generic "energy" you speak of behave in the ways you described.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Quantum physics, string theory
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Any given point in time is 0 on a number line. Any past time is negative numbers and future time is positive numbers.
  • maestro_lungs
    Options

dumbasss i DID look it up..apparently you didnt. you ? copy and paste stock arguments from atheist sites IMO cause 90% of you say the same ? and have that same crazy ass lying reasoning. ? there is nothing at all wrong with my understanding. theories are falsifiable by definition whether in the layman or scientific sense-- thats the commom denominator. saying its the most plausible scenario is hella subjective, but even if that is accepted then it still JUST plausible- regardless of the degree one wants to declare. when the aas shows why evolution is a fact yet observable macro-evolution even in organisms with tiny life spans like fruit flies and bacteria is NON-EXISTENT. why why they not turning into other ? ? quit trying to be condescending because i actually do know more about science than you. you mentioned gravity as if the nature of it has not been wildly questioned recently. and even in that, what they call gravity IS DIRECTLY OBSERVABLE ? . i was bout to marry a damn physics masters student dude. she would talk about ? like that in regular convo. you full of ? and false flagging like you know stuff but i can tell you dont.... the scientific community is corrupt as any other profit oriented industry in a capitalist society. you acting like that wouldnt factor in shows how you lack REAL education and perspective based on the historical reality of the past few hundred years.

Listen Goofy. There is alot Wrong with Your Understanding, If You Think Evolution is not a Fact & The Largest Body of Science does! We've Already Went Through the what is Fact & Why we Can't Have 100% certainty that anything does not exist ! Wanting certainty is understandable. We all want it, and try to create it, and feel betrayed when we don’t get it. But I think it’s something of a childish desire. Grown-ups are supposed to understand that there are no guarantees in this world. We’re supposed to understand this, we’re supposed to accept it, and we’re supposed to work within the world we have: the world of likelihood and probability and reasonable educated guesses.

To do otherwise — to assume that, because we can never be absolutely certain about the world, therefore we shouldn’t even try to understand it is Just Dumb. The Same Goes for Evolution, Highly Plausible is The Best we Got! Whatever Gap you see in Macro Evolution doesn't Disprove The Theory of Evolution or Make it any Less of a Fact ? & You Saying it Proves my Point of a Layman! No Matter if You Do or Just Think you Know More About Science than Me, The Fact Remains, You are no Scientist Buddy!! I Give Two ? About Some Lonely Physics ? that was Gonna Marry You. It Doesn't Make You Know Anything. The Scientific Community is World Wide & Yes There is Corruption & all That, But That's why The Scientific Method is Important! It helps to Weed that Out! If Someone Could Prove Intelligent Design or a Soul or a ? or Any of that ? You Talking! Science would be All Over it. The Money for that would be Crazy, Much Higher Than Any Grant from One Govt!
  • judahxulu
    Options

Listen Goofy. There is alot Wrong with Your Understanding, If You Think Evolution is not a Fact & The Largest Body of Science does! We've Already Went Through the what is Fact & Why we Can't Have 100% certainty that anything does not exist ! Wanting certainty is understandable. We all want it, and try to create it, and feel betrayed when we don’t get it. But I think it’s something of a childish desire. Grown-ups are supposed to understand that there are no guarantees in this world. We’re supposed to understand this, we’re supposed to accept it, and we’re supposed to work within the world we have: the world of likelihood and probability and reasonable educated guesses.

To do otherwise — to assume that, because we can never be absolutely certain about the world, therefore we shouldn’t even try to understand it is Just Dumb. The Same Goes for Evolution, Highly Plausible is The Best we Got! Whatever Gap you see in Macro Evolution doesn't Disprove The Theory of Evolution or Make it any Less of a Fact ? & You Saying it Proves my Point of a Layman! No Matter if You Do or Just Think you Know More About Science than Me, The Fact Remains, You are no Scientist Buddy!! I Give Two ? About Some Lonely Physics ? that was Gonna Marry You. It Doesn't Make You Know Anything. The Scientific Community is World Wide & Yes There is Corruption & all That, But That's why The Scientific Method is Important! It helps to Weed that Out! If Someone Could Prove Intelligent Design or a Soul or a ? or Any of that ? You Talking! Science would be All Over it. The Money for that would be Crazy, Much Higher Than Any Grant from One Govt!

blah blah blah.... is evolution a fact or a theory ? ? cause everything i see says theory you homotional soulless ? . if you cant prove micro-evolution morphing into macro-evolution then you cant prove that men came from apes now can you? ? hypocrite. be secure in your BELIEFS. you are entitled to them but quit being such a dishonest little ? and try to hide beneath some other muthafuckas research and words. ? you BELIEVE what you want but you dont KNOW ? . 1) big bang is mathematically improbable + 2) no explanation for biogenesis + 3) no observable macro-evolution in species where observation SHOULD be possible (if the theory was fact) + 4)irreducible complexity of organisms and the inherent interdependece of bio-systems CONTINGENT on that irreducible complexity + 5) the foundational flaws, racism and lack of formal training of evolutionary theory's father = NOT A FACT. ? i dont have to have a degree in applied science to know that something aint right with a muthafucka saying "you have no proof of ? and only I can determine acceptable prooff" YET " you cannot disprove evolution and only i can determine acceptable proof". GTFOH. " the bible (which displays uncanny advanced medical science for the era) is illegitimate and fallible" YET "science, by default, is legitimate and infallible" GTFOH
  • judahxulu
    Options
    Any given point in time is 0 on a number line. Any past time is negative numbers and future time is positive numbers.
    0 = AIN SOPH
  • maestro_lungs
    Options

blah blah blah.... is evolution a fact or a theory ? ? cause everything i see says theory you homotional soulless ? . if you cant prove micro-evolution morphing into macro-evolution then you cant prove that men came from apes now can you? ? hypocrite. be secure in your BELIEFS. you are entitled to them but quit being such a dishonest little ? and try to hide beneath some other muthafuckas research and words. ? you BELIEVE what you want but you dont KNOW ? . 1) big bang is mathematically improbable + 2) no explanation for biogenesis + 3) no observable macro-evolution in species where observation SHOULD be possible (if the theory was fact) + 4)irreducible complexity of organisms and the inherent interdependece of bio-systems CONTINGENT on that irreducible complexity + 5) the foundational flaws, racism and lack of formal training of evolutionary theory's father = NOT A FACT. ? i dont have to have a degree in applied science to know that something aint right with a muthafucka saying "you have no proof of ? and only I can determine acceptable prooff" YET " you cannot disprove evolution and only i can determine acceptable proof". GTFOH. " the bible (which displays uncanny advanced medical science for the era) is illegitimate and fallible" YET "science, by default, is legitimate and infallible" GTFOH

This is so Pointless & One of The Reasons I Hate to Have this ? Convo! What is Theory? A scientific theory is "a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment. Now if That Don't Answer Your question then this is Pointless!

The Big Bang not being Mathematically Probable is ? & This is a false use of the Theory Of Probability. & The Rest of That ? You Heard some Idiot say & Accepted it, Cause it Fits in your Idea of a Creator, Cause Just Like You said, You don't Have a Degree & It's Pointless for Two Laymen to Argue Something that is Accepted by The Body of Science & Even The Catholic Church & Other Christians with Half a Brain!

I or No Atheist or Scientist set what is Acceptable Proof, The Standard is Set, You Try to bend it when it Comes to Belief in ? ! You Don't Accept Nothing without Reasonable Proof, Except the Idea of ? . A Basic Study of History does More to Prove Evolution Than The Existence of a ? !
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A scientific theory is "a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment.
    AKA religion @ this
  • bambu
    Options

It's Pointless for Two Laymen to Argue Something that is Accepted by The Body of Science & Even The Catholic Church & Other Christians with Half a Brain!

Again....speak for your own intelligence......

Just because you don't know ? , does not mean that everybody else in this room is stuck on stupid........

LOL.... at you "faith" in European sciences......

• Bodhi
    edited July 2012
    Options
    0 = AIN SOPH

Time is a man-made concept to make sense of and measure movement/change. Would you say that movement itself is a manifestation of your ? 's presense? That's what I'm getting from that. What I meant is that even though we can't really "observe" eternity is because of course, we aren't immortal, but eternity is easy to think about, using the number line example. There is an infinite number of digits on both sides of 0.
  • husnain1
    husnain1 Members Posts: 87
    Options
    the realm of science exists in the "physical" universe. if it cannot be observed, tested, falsified, and reproduced it has no place in science. ? is beyond the physical (i.e. metaphysical). science tries to explain natural phenomenon and therefore it doesnt see a need for ? however, it doesnt preclude the existence of ? . Science can tell you that the "Big Bang" happened or that natural selection occurs but it can't tell you why. For those who believe in ? , He is the reason why. from my own point of view it appears statistically impossible for EVERYTHING to have occurred exactly the way it did for us to be here (i.e. with all the infinite possibilities possible how is it everyone that benefited us occurred). If the earth was a bit closer to the sun, or if gravity's pull was a bit stronger, or if the mass of an electron was a bit more, or if the the meteor that hit the earth at exactly that precise moment in time causing the extinction of dinosaurs hadn't occurred, we would not be here. I accept because of the infinite probabilities of every outcome over billions of years there is a probability that everything did occur exactly the way it did however, I can also see it being precisely calculated by ? .
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Nounnaw the
    0 = AIN SOPH

Time is a man-made concept to make sense of and measure movement/change. Would you say that movement itself is a manifestation of your ? 's presense? That's what I'm getting from that. What I meant is that even though we can't really "observe" eternity is because of course, we aren't immortal, but eternity is easy to think about, using the number line example. There is an infinite number of digits on both sides of 0.

Nah..not exactly. I said that because YHWH = (He Who) Is- Was-Will Be. 0 point is the now (no beginning-no end). the line itself then would be YHWH in totality, I guess how other people say "the Source". Shekinah is the word for the presence which would be the field in which movement is perceptible. Ain Soph is a particular aspect of the whole entity concept = the 0. Our present concept of time is manmade and it is partially explained in the prophecy of Daniel : (7:25) And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

The "time" mentioned in the bolded is not as westerners see it but "set times, appointed times, seasons" In the hebraic cultural context, the past is seen as in front of the face and the future behind the back as the past can be seen the future cannot be seen- only possibilities. prophecy is like this- if the sun was the intellect of the Most High the shadow behind man is his future and it changes according to his movement. you can see behind urself, prophets tell you where your shadow will go per your movement. einstein was an expert in the hebrew language and his work depends on it heavily. in b'raysheet, the "days" of the creation are not 24 hour periods. a better term would be "phases" and there is not a set quantitative measurement for these phases.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its easy to get people to believe in ? look at kim jong il he had people thinking he could fly.
  • bambu
    Options
    Its easy to get people to believe in ? look at kim jong il he had people thinking he could fly.

Yeah, and white folks got ? cosigning this ? ....
    380.c.92.36_frontis.jpg

• Bodhi
    edited July 2012
    Options
    0 = AIN SOPH

Nah..not exactly. I said that because YHWH = (He Who) Is- Was-Will Be. 0 point is the now (no beginning-no end). the line itself then would be YHWH in totality, I guess how other people say "the Source". Shekinah is the word for the presence which would be the field in which movement is perceptible. Ain Soph is a particular aspect of the whole entity concept = the 0.

That's one way of looking at it. So just like in mathematics, the 0 or the source holds all possibilities? What would make this 0 a "being"
  • judahxulu
    Options
    You can get muthafuckas
    0 = AIN SOPH

Nah..not exactly. I said that because YHWH = (He Who) Is- Was-Will Be. 0 point is the now (no beginning-no end). the line itself then would be YHWH in totality, I guess how other people say "the Source". Shekinah is the word for the presence which would be the field in which movement is perceptible. Ain Soph is a particular aspect of the whole entity concept = the 0.

That's one way of looking at it. So just like in mathematics, the 0 or the source holds all possibilities? What would make this 0 a "being"

the 0 is not a being lol. Hebrew thought dont work like that and thats my personal platform. the point is understanding the role, movement, purpose and relativism of the 0 to integers.
  • judahxulu
    Options
    You can get muthafuckas
    0 = AIN SOPH

the 0 is not a being lol. Hebrew thought dont work like that and thats my personal platform. the point is understanding the role, movement, purpose and relativism of the 0 to integers.

also- the point is "no-thing" being the matrix of all things. the things are "carved or made fat" (bara- called created in english) from no-thing. the core of every atom is no-thing
  • Bodhi
    Options
    But most creationists make the point that something cannot come from nothing. Let me ask a few questions to get a clearer understanding because you said that the source is not a being:

1. What is the role or purpose of the source and as living beings, what is our relationship to the Source?
    2. What is the process of creation?
    3. You've mentioned fields, and multiple brains before, multiple dimensions; can you describe them?
  • judahxulu
    Options
    But most creationists make the point that something cannot come from nothing. Let me ask a few questions to get a clearer understanding because you said that the source is not a being:

1. What is the role or purpose of the source and as living beings, what is our relationship to the Source?
    2. What is the process of creation?
    3. You've mentioned fields, and multiple brains before, multiple dimensions; can you describe them?

1) the role and purpose of the source? its the membrane between the unseen and the seen. living beings are part of the source but the source is fractal in nature.
    2.) simplified: intention-thought-motion-substance. very general. as far as the earth idk. genesis isnt about that, at least in a linear sense, contrary to popular thought.
    3) sheldrake and his many writings on morphic fields and morphic resonance can describe the fields best as they relate to consciousness in groups, groupings relative to individual unit. on a smaller scale or larger depending, all matter has a field around it which hold the atoms in a certain form. this can be hacked. there are 3 distinct forms of consciousness that use the brain, the heart area and the lower abdominal/groin area. multiple dimensions...different forms of life on different levels of density