Batman Vs...

Options
I Am Him
I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in Quite Comical
I just want to know some characters that Batman can't beat. It seems to me that if he had half a day to prep, he could take on Jesus.

Comments

• joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    does he have time to stratigize or no??
  • Copper
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Ironman?

im sure he'd make some ? that would short circuit jarvis systems...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Prep Batman can't beat Professor X though. He would know all his preparations
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Prep Batman can't beat Professor X though. He would know all his preparations

chill prep bat would make a magneto like bat helmet cowl.......................lmaoooo
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall act like batman unbeatable, plenty of marvel characters would whoop on him
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batman is the GOAT character with perhaps the best stories of all comics...Batman animated series easily one of the GOATs, ArkhamCity and Arkham Asylum one of if not the best video games of the year when release...

Batman Begins and The Dark Knight ? on majority of Marvel movies. His Animated Movies also the best of any comic character..

Batman the GOAT ....
  • Copper
    Options

name somebody
  • Copper
    Options
    hulk is susceptible to gas....utility belt FTW
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to some of the batman fans. He is UNSTOPPABLE, no seriously with prep time.

(SMH)
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Options
    Batman with perp time could make a device and jump out your screen and merk you before you have time to hit the red x at the top of the screen. No serioulsy Batman with prep time>>>>>everything in the known and unknown universe

(SMH at the bad batman story writing)
  • nujerz84
    Options
    Batman the Greatest Of All Time
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    DRO3000 wrote: »

name somebody
    HULK

They fought and Batman won. Not saying Hulk couldn't win. With multiple fights, he may get Batman.

I mean Bane has beaten Batman, but Batman has beaten him so many more times. Parallax defeated Batman. Slade defeated Batman too. The Mutant leader in "The Dark Knight Returns" beats Batman in their first ever encounter. Tho, Batman comes back after he forms a strategy on how to defeat him and beats him, Batman then becomes the mutant leader. He fought Captain America until a standstill and they realized to save their Universes they must not defeat one another. Darksied has beaten Batman to a ? pulp on multiple occasions. The Predator beat Batman, but once again Batman found a way to defeat them. He fought three Predators I believe and beat each one differently.

Now, if we are taking Marvel Characters too, I think Thor and Galactus beat him. Although, a lot of Comic characters believe with prep time Batman can beat Galactus by himself. With Prep time tho, he may be able to take Thor's powers away.

• Copper
    Options
    in the comics spawn beat him(with magic), then batman came back and fought him to a draw...bronze tiger beat him, slade beat him and darksied..
  • nujerz84
    Options
    DRO3000 wrote: »

name somebody
    HULK

They fought and Batman won. Not saying Hulk couldn't win. With multiple fights, he may get Batman.

I mean Bane has beaten Batman, but Batman has beaten him so many more times. Parallax defeated Batman. Slade defeated Batman too. The Mutant leader in "The Dark Knight Returns" beats Batman in their first ever encounter. Tho, Batman comes back after he forms a strategy on how to defeat him and beats him, Batman then becomes the mutant leader. He fought Captain America until a standstill and they realized to save their Universes they must not defeat one another. Darksied has beaten Batman to a ? pulp on multiple occasions. The Predator beat Batman, but once again Batman found a way to defeat them. He fought three Predators I believe and beat each one differently.

Now, if we are taking Marvel Characters too, I think Thor and Galactus beat him. Although, a lot of Comic characters believe with prep time Batman can beat Galactus by himself. With Prep time tho, he may be able to take Thor's powers away.

I had that Predator vs Batman issue the first crossover... first time they fought... Batman nearly died...but like Batman does he recovers and comes back and beats him.
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Options
    batman the GOAT
    Regular Human>>>>>extraterrestrials with cosmic changing powers and ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    batman the GOAT
    Regular Human>>>>>extraterrestrials with cosmic changing powers and ?

what im saying

batman lets it be known its his planet dont come here thinking ? is sweet like that lol
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hulk. And the comic doesn't count, Batman would break his leg on Hulk's stomach if he kicked him and Hulk is now immune to gas IIRC. Also Thor, Loki, Doom, Magneto, Storm, Nova, and more SHOULD beat Batman, depends on the writer though. They have him do stupid ? ? to win. Also Flash, he can't possibly lose logically.
  • I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    Options
    (SMH at the bad batman story writing)[/quote]

It is the worst story writing. The dude with no powers can beat anybody because whoever he is fighting let's him take a break to go form a plan. Since when did Batman become the smartest person in all of comic land that he can invent whatever needed to be invented.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Hulk. And the comic doesn't count, Batman would break his leg on Hulk's stomach if he kicked him and Hulk is now immune to gas IIRC. Also Thor, Loki, Doom, Magneto, Storm, Nova, and more SHOULD beat Batman, depends on the writer though. They have him do stupid ? ? to win. Also Flash, he can't possibly lose logically.

I love how you always say ? doesn't count lmmfao. Batman ends up beating them all, I do not know how, but he will. Writers love him. DC and Marvel the company does not matter. Most if not all have a special place in their heart for him.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    being that all them super powered up characters are getting they ass handed to them by a human is some GOAT ?
  • nujerz84
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I Am Him wrote: »
    (SMH at the bad batman story writing)
    It is the worst story writing. The dude with no powers can beat anybody because whoever he is fighting let's him take a break to go form a plan. Since when did Batman become the smartest person in all of comic land that he can invent whatever needed to be invented.

Hes known as The World Greatest Detective and hes Rich as ? and owns a company that makes weapons etc etc
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batman is every fanboys ? because he is low hanging fruit, he is as close to a superhero someone can dream of becoming so of course writers and fanboys are gonna make him hard as ? to ? /beat.

If it were written true, Batman atmost would've had a five year career before a lucky bullet got his ass.

.45>>>>>>>>>batman

hulk>>>>>>>> .45

hulk>>>>>>>>batman
  • nujerz84
    Options
    Batman is every fanboys ? because he is low hanging fruit, he is as close to a superhero someone can dream of becoming so of course writers and fanboys are gonna make him hard as ? to ? /beat.

If it were written true, Batman atmost would've had a five year career before a lucky bullet got his ass.

.45>>>>>>>>>batman

hulk>>>>>>>> .45

hulk>>>>>>>>batman

HEATHEN... HOW DARE U SPEAK SUCH TREACHERY OF THE ? BATMAN....

Batman suit is bulletproof..