Amber Rose & The "N" Word

Options
124»

Comments

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are people really catching feelings over a track made by an artist who will be irrelevant in a year and a chick who has virtually no talent?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    lmao is he your boyfriend?

? wit that ? talk cracka hell nah but he has way mo cred on herr then ya cracka azz so ? & gtfoh!
    lmao no one cares about some dude's e-rep. so you ? wanna be CRACKA

• stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    edub370-albums-pointless-stuff-picture42818-derail2.jpg

so can amber say ? or no?
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    so GEE, what you sayin is, in 2012 you have a mindstate of a slave? You on some 1860s type of mindframe?

smh kelly bundy slavery is still goin on n white emerica nut wherr have u been @? do u really think blkz & whitez is EQUAL n this country? SMH well if we r y cant we have a BLK PRESIDENT? how come da only way white emerica can have a BLK PRESIDENT is if da 'blk president' has a WHITE MOMMA? & y do crackaz n white emerica get away wit murderin unarm;d blk teenz n a gated community since slavery is ova n white emerica & were all equal?
    Nah. My mind is right. I'm not afraid of White folks and I don't hate them enough to be on the internet throwing rocks all day. I dont play into the divide and conquer mentality that keeps us down either. You and Turf have different ideologies, but yall are still brothers. So, all that ? , housenigga, fieldnigga ? is just ? games to me. It does nothing to advance us as a people and it makes you look foolish to anybody casually observing.

a self hatin blk person/housenigga that allowz crackaz 2 call them ? is not a brother of mine especially when that housenigga is protectin crackaz & tryna justify da ? ...& ya trippin therr is crackaz on herr typin ? on herr everyday & da modz dont do ? about so imma callin these crackaz out

By judging people by the color of their skin and ? on houseniggas you have more in common with crackaz than you think.

...and it's your responsibility to defend them white folks.