Spawn VS Superman, who's winning!

Options
2»

Comments

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Superman and Hulk can pretty much ? everybody along w/ batman because he knows every villain and heroes weakness

But Dr Manhattan>Superman
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It just depends. If we talking head to head regular Superman vs Regular Spawn. Super waxes Al all day. Supe would come up with some clever way to deal with Al's magic or just make him use it all up somehow.

When you start talking Spawn when he had all them damn powers that transcended Gods vs. Superman 1 milli. Now that would be a fight. I'm still thinking Super ? Spawn could just trap him in some ? dimension at that point or create some ? dimension with a bunch of weird colored suns that constantly zap Supes powers... Either way, I wouldn't have a dog in the fight. But it would be fun to watch/read.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If we use strongest of each or traditional of each Supes wins.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If we use strongest of each or traditional of each Supes wins.

Nope Wrong Again..? Spawn Was Basically Living Tribunal Of The Image Multiverse

• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @nawledge_? supes has a form that is beyond ? power too...so I think you're wrong. What's with you trying to derail all my posts!
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    200px-Superman_Prime.jpg

Superman Prime smashin whoever
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    at the end of the day Superman was made to be able to beat everyone
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at the end of the day Superman was made to be able to beat everyone

That's what I always felt about Batman..or atleast his intelligence.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Spawn was so powerful that for a while it became almost impossible for most writers to plausibly write for him anymore. That's when more emphasis on developing Sam and Twitch began.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Sour-Cream wrote: »
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Spawn can't die... well he can, he just comes back when he does... unlike superman

Spawn's weakness is his head unfortunately. That ? 's dead but I still think he would gives supes an ass whooping. He does have superstrength too.

No he can only be hurt that way if it's a holy/celestial weapon. But there was only one character who even had one and she's no longer apart of the Spawn universe.

She is now Thor's sister over at Marvel *cringes*.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall talking about Angela? ? what happened with her, I liked her as a spawn character.

What about that old angel guy? Cogliostro or whatever his name is. Doesn't he have a blade that can ? hellspawns? I got a backlog of spawn comics I still need to read since Simmons has been back
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well Batman put a batarang through Spawn's head back in the 90's and he needed a shoe string to keep his head together. So I can see Supes handling Spawn with ease.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Let's say this, Spawn at one time beat both ? and the Devil, Superman doesn't stand a chance.[/quote
    How do you beat ? ?? The creator of all smh some joints go to far lol