Michael Bay Responds to TMNT Fans: Chill!

Options

Comments

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wonder wtf shreddar gonna be in this movie a evil mailman?

Probably a janitor
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    building a richer world!? ? hittin that powder
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Chill" "Take a breath"? Condescending ? . The fans are the one putting money in your pockets. This dudes ego is out of control. ? gonna start giving him the M. Night Shyamalan treatment.
    Ben E wrote: »
    i dont think hes read the comics, seen the cartoons or the movies
    Nah, ? .

? you.
    satyrone wrote: »
    this ? is gonna have CG turtles and big ass explosions. hollywood needs to leave my childhood alone.
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Next thing you know, the Turtles don't like Pizza, they like buffalo wings. lol
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    People ? too much...

hopefully the move is a summer block buster and ? people off

action film with a lot of explosions>>>> action film with mostly plot

Maybe if you're 10 years old. There has to be a balance. This is something that has a preexisting plot and is already a classic. If he just wants to make ? explode why sully a franchise that people have a strong childhood connection with? Its narcissism. You dont go take the Mona Lisa and throw neon colors and a Knicks logo on it cuz it "looks cool".
    rage wrote: »
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    People ? too much...

hopefully the move is a summer block buster and ? people off

action film with a lot of explosions>>>> action film with mostly plot

Maybe if you're 10 years old. There has to be a balance. This is something that has a preexisting plot and is already a classic. If he just wants to make ? explode why sully a franchise that people have a strong childhood connection with? Its narcissism. You dont go take the Mona Lisa and throw neon colors and a Knicks logo on it cuz it "looks cool".

Exactly! The ? who cosign this "explosions" ? are ruining movies. Plenty of action movies are able to combine both a good story, character development and great action sequences (Dark Knight, Iron Man, Terminator 2 etc). These imbeciles see some wack ass explosions and start acting like this ? is Godfather.
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    hollywood still cant come up with anything original

C/S all dis..

This Cracka is ? with my favourite cartoon of all time. This ? is on thin ice..
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never liked this ? . Transformers 2 was racist and wack as ? , Transformers 3 was a horrible ? . I predict April O'Neal being a hot blonde with a ? for brains lack of talent model. A bunch of CGI turtles from out of space fighting giant spiders with a lot of unnecessary explosions. People running away from exploding trees, flying nunchuks and saucers. Dumb hot blonde running in slow motion with turtle juice on her face. CGI turtles saying "cowabunga" and a Linkin Park soundtrack on ending credits.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    granted he is messing with a childhood classic and i hate it when they do that, but i can understand what he is saying.
    people havent even so much as seen a photo, heard half a line of script, seen a cast list (i think) etc. and are already hating.
    i mean, if i was him i would walk away from the project ? unless this is an absolute masterpiece it will fail ? it was doomed from the moment it was announced....foreal though, i cannot imagine michael bay doing this film justice

Eh, the only way, I can see this script making sense is if the radioactive ooze came from out of space, infected the turtles and a rat and made them giant but knowing this ? , this movie is gonna be ? as ? , he's probably gonna make a niggaturtle as a cameo that only listens to hip hop music and eats fried chicken and watermelon instead of pizza. People that aren't fans are gonna buy the tickets for their kids who will by into this because kids will buy into anything that says for kids and is PG13. I am protesting my fam to not take their kids to see this ? . I'm bootlegging it free of charge.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    watch these ? not even eat pizza
  • truth_juice
    truth_juice Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Sour-Rell wrote: »
    Never liked this ? . Transformers 2 was racist and wack as ? , Transformers 3 was a horrible ? . I predict April O'Neal being a hot blonde with a ? for brains lack of talent model. A bunch of CGI turtles from out of space fighting giant spiders with a lot of unnecessary explosions. People running away from exploding trees, flying nunchuks and saucers. Dumb hot blonde running in slow motion with turtle juice on her face. CGI turtles saying "cowabunga" and a Linkin Park soundtrack on ending credits.

WTF? LOL
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bay just confirmed the title of the movie wont be TMNT....it will just be Ninja Turtles. SMH at this ? ...
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Bay just confirmed the title of the movie wont be TMNT....it will just be Ninja Turtles. SMH at this ? ...

usth3.jpg
    imager.php?id=3019290&t=o
    smh.gif
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo i wish this ? ? would die in an explosion, thats the way he would want to go out anyways since thats his staple
  • inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Bay jus said ? errbody...i can see it now...April running around through the whole movie in heels, not to mention she's played by a british model. Every scene has a gigantic explosion, the turtles floatin around on alien versions of jet propelled manhole covers...this movie will be GOAT as ?

• BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inthacut wrote: »
    Bay jus said ? errbody...i can see it now...April running around through the whole movie in heels, not to mention she's played by a british model. Every scene has a gigantic explosion, the turtles floatin around on alien versions of jet propelled manhole covers...this movie will be GOAT as ?

lmaoooo

• Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    Nolan should've done it

Ha, he is an excellent director but I don't think he would have took on that type of project...

usth3.jpg
    imager.php?id=3019290&t=o
    smh.gif

DLB always got the GOAT gifs...
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i assume Amato Yoshi and Oroku Saki wont be used and he will make his own storyline
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at not making them teenage.. bay gives no ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Again, I'm not usually on the "I HATE MICHEAL BAY" mob, but I can see the anger. The title alone describes the turtles...

TEENAGE...MUTANT...NINJA...TURLES

What's next? Instead if ninjas, they're gonna be lucho dore wrestlers instead? Hence the reason for the mask? Ehh. I dunno about this. I supported Transformers (ok maybe 1 & 3), but I dunno about HIS version of TMNT.
  • CottonCitySlim
    Options
    Hasbro didnt let bay ? with transformers to much they gotta protect thier IP. For turtles expect bebop and rock steady to be mutated jamal and leshaun down the block, shuckin and jivin' complete with gold grills
  • CottonCitySlim
    Options
    Ridin the technodro on 78"s
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait so if they aliens why the ? is he gonna call it ninja TURTLES. Turtles cant be aliens
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    making them from space/aliens............check
    making them not teenagers........check

wonder whats next
  • truth_juice
    truth_juice Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options

wonder whats next

Bay is gonna ? around and make them all be able to interlock into one huge Ninja Turtle is extreme battles. smh

• tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I predict lots of exploding pizza's
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can almost gaurantee they wont be color coordinated properly... prolly give em all the same color or have in some Xmen like jumpsuit.. LMAO SMH ? THIS YO
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

wonder whats next

Bay is gonna ? around and make them all be able to interlock into one huge Ninja Turtle is extreme battles. smh
    BK Product wrote: »
    Can almost gaurantee they wont be color coordinated properly... prolly give em all the same color or have in some Xmen like jumpsuit.. LMAO SMH ? THIS YO
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »

The worst part about all of this...is that ALL of this is not out of the realm of actually happening. That ? might just ? around with the colour schemes, they might not have the coloured belts and masks, they may not have the same weapons...that ? might ? around and give Leo an AR-15 or some ? .
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

wonder whats next

BK Product wrote: »
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »

The worst part about all of this...is that ALL of this is not out of the realm of actually happening. That ? might just ? around with the colour schemes, they might not have the coloured belts and masks, they may not have the same weapons...that ? might ? around and give Leo an AR-15 or some ? .

lmao "katana's??? what??? ? uses swords in the '12. Give him a Jet Pack and a bazooka. Wha'ts more badass than a GI Joe Turtle"