I.C. brehs... If you could save one kid from the Wire, who would it be?

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    loch121 wrote: »
    Wallace was a snitch and he was dumb for coming back around.he got done like ? on the Sopranos

Stop living in a rap song fantasy. He was a ? kid...

To most people, Wallace was doing the right thing.

talk to em... Im not mad at wallace for going to police... im mad that he went back to block when he had a chance to get out....

didnt he have brothers and sister ? he couldnt leave behind?
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wallace was a snitch and he was dumb for coming back around.he got done like ? on the Sopranos

talk to em... Im not mad at wallace for going to police... im mad that he went back to block when he had a chance to get out....

But that's not why he came back. He came back to get out of the country and get back on the money.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that white lady backed Randy's stupid ass in a corner....
  • Will Munny
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

But that's not why he came back. He came back to get out of the country and get back on the money.

indeeeed.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that white lady backed Randy's stupid ass in a corner....

she said... "Im going to call your mom"
    he said... " I know about a murder"...

Only to lose everything because of Herc...
    If he kept his mouth close he could still be selling candy and handing out flyers
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Randy is the definition of snitch

He told to get out of trouble and messed his life up in the process
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know why anyone would say Bodie. Out of all yougn's Bodie was the most committed to the street life.

He was a smart guy, but he's one of the few that was fully ingrained from the start of the series.
  • Matt-
    Options
    How about Spider? Needs to get his ass to the gym
  • ocelot
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    How about Spider? Needs to get his ass to the gym

Spider got to understand that "mama gotta have a life too".... then he can be saved
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Dat1Dude7 wrote: »
    SNitch?
    dude was a 14 year old wit ? on his conscious

we gotta remember that we still talkin about kids here.

No, ? that. Back before I watched The Wire and the Stop Snitchin ? merch was poppin I used to SMH @ ppl dissing Randy. Thought it was so ignorant. Watching it all in context tho? That lil ? was a awful snitch lol. Scene in the principal's office, that muhfucka was ratting out a dozen ppl in 10 seconds and ? . If he had went to college, ? help the people who party with him, bcuz as SOON as the cops show up errybody catchin underage and possession charges courtesy of that rat ass ? once Officer Smith gives him the "Date with the Health Inspector" treatment. You adopt Randy, he'll prolly tell his foster mom bout your side ? and ? . I don't want that type of person in my house lol.

Wallace's death is The Wire's darkest, most tragic moment. But there's a reason that ? is listed under "Idiot Ball" on The Wire's TVTropes page. His ? couldn't adjust to crickets and humid weather because he missed the ? hood so much? c'mon b. BE A ? MAN!

Bodie & Poot are hood ? who belong in the hood.

Mike shoulda been a boxer.

? was a good person that just gave up trying to fight his toxic environment. He the type of black kid that deserved to switch places with one of those suburban black kids that think they a thug cuz they carry a knife and listen to Flocka and ? . I'd adopt him, even tho there's a good chance he'd get addicted to some other drug imho.
  • ocelot
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Dat1Dude7 wrote: »
    SNitch?
    dude was a 14 year old wit ? on his conscious

we gotta remember that we still talkin about kids here.

No, ? that. Back before I watched The Wire and the Stop Snitchin ? merch was poppin I used to SMH @ ppl dissing Randy. Thought it was so ignorant. Watching it all in context tho? That lil ? was a awful snitch lol. Scene in the principal's office, that muhfucka was ratting out a dozen ppl in 10 seconds and ? . If he had went to college, ? help the people who party with him, bcuz as SOON as the cops show up errybody catchin underage and possession charges courtesy of that rat ass ? once Officer Smith gives him the "Date with the Health Inspector" treatment. You adopt Randy, he'll prolly tell his foster mom bout your side ? and ? . I don't want that type of person in my house lol.

Wallace's death is The Wire's darkest, most tragic moment. But there's a reason that ? is listed under "Idiot Ball" on The Wire's TVTropes page. His ? couldn't adjust to crickets and humid weather because he missed the ? hood so much? c'mon b. BE A ? MAN!

Bodie & Poot are hood ? who belong in the hood.

Mike shoulda been a boxer.

? was a good person that just gave up trying to fight his toxic environment. He the type of black kid that deserved to switch places with one of those suburban black kids that think they a thug cuz they carry a knife and listen to Flocka and ? . I'd adopt him, even tho there's a good chance he'd get addicted to some other drug imho.

Off topic.. but the bolded reminded me of the Hey Arnold episode about chocolate boy... Once he gave up chocolate he was addicted to raddishes...lol
  • Topps
    Topps Members Posts: 447
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Bodie and Poot are not kids.

That were listed as in their early 20's in Season 1.

They was around the same age as D'angelo Barksdale and Marlo.

They was college kids age 18-23.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    naw bruh....Bodie was 16 in season 1

He went to juvie when he got caught up
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? . That kid never had a chance.

What he needed more than anything, was self-confidence. That's why he always was so scared to stand on his own.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would save ? . He had the brains to be something, just didn't have the support. A kid who wasn't mentioned in this thread is Sherrod, even though I feel like what Bubbles did for him was the best it would get.
  • ocelot
    Options
    Damn I forgot about Sharrod... I'll edit it when I get on my computer
  • ocelot
    Options
    The_Wire_Sherrod.jpg

I felt bad for him more that ? :(
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what happen to wallace?? where's the kid string?? where's wallace??!! STRING!!
  • Will Munny
    Options
    It ? me off that Sharrod and Bubbles together couldn't beat up that one dude how always jacked Bubbles for his ? .

That ? made me hate Herc too. Season 4 was just so sad... Nothing good happens.
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    has any of them ? been in anything else noteworthy since the Wire

I know Mike went to live with some white people and Wallace rose from the dead and learned how to play football.....
  • ocelot
    Options
    Bodie was listening to Flavor in ya Ear Rmx.... and heard that UPS was hiring
  • Matt-
    Options
    The_Wire_Sherrod.jpg

I felt bad for him more that ? :(

Hell naw. Muhfucka skipped like 4 grades!! And was out the door first chance he got. Ol crackhead ass did whoop namomd tho.
  • Matt-
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »
    what happen to wallace?? where's the kid string?? where's wallace??!! STRING!!

wheres-wallace.jpg
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH @ any answer not ? or Wallace