So... I like a girl... I think she might like me... But, she has a boyfriend...

Options
Charlie Spitfire
Charlie Spitfire Members Posts: 100
edited March 2012 in The Powder Room
Ladies, what are the likeliness of you when you are in a relationship going for some other guy...

And I'm not talking about like just sex...

And yeah guys who've dated girls with boyfriends or whatever can post too...

But I posted it here cause I value the females opinions a little more in this matter...

Comments

• Charlie Spitfire
    Options
    I hope her boyfriends beats your ? ass...

Don't worry mate, my intentions are noble
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One my friends been ? around with this girl who has a boyfriend. I was like "you gonna get your ass beat" and he's like "no i'm not, I can beat his ass if he starts ? ." and then I said "well if he sneaks you when your not looking he won't be wrong for it" and my buddy looked at me like I just ? on his moms face.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Who started this trend of wanting to ? other ? chicks?? I mean with all the single ? out there why risk getting ? up by a ? for messing with his girl?? SMH
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hope u die...either she gives u aids or he shoots u...in self defense of course
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have you tried killing him?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See how trustworthy she actually is.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    My friend was 18 and his neighbords fat 35 year old wife sucked his ? twice in the same day. The guy found out, and 3 months later when we thought it was all cool, dude just walks up to the guy in the front lawn, puts his beer can in my buddies recyling can cool as john wayne like ? wasn't about to pop off.

My buddy never even got his hands out of his pockets and this just throws a huge haymakers, cracks him right in the jaw, pounces on him and unloads like 10 more punches on his unconcious face.

The aftermat was ? as ? . My friend got his whole bottom row of teeth laid flat and his jaw broken. Had that ? wired shut for months. When he stumbled to the bathroom it looked like a heart-shot deer and stumbled through the house.

But the greatest revenge the man had of all was the addiction to pain killers that started because of that. My friend still ? with oxy to this day, and it started when he was recovering from the incident.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I got there about 5 mintues after it happened. Dude was holed up in his house, and I wasn't finna kick down his door. He went in and changed shirts cuase the one had was coverd in blood. I guess he was on probation for domestic assault and ? so he boosted outta there.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you want a girl friend who has a boyfriend to be your girl, of course after leaving her boyfriend. Right? Gotcha
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I got there about 5 mintues after it happened. Dude was holed up in his house, and I wasn't finna kick down his door. He went in and changed shirts cuase the one had was coverd in blood. I guess he was on probation for domestic assault and ? so he boosted outta there.
    My friend was 18 and his neighbords fat 35 year old wife sucked his ? twice in the same day. The guy found out, and 3 months later when we thought it was all cool, dude just walks up to the guy in the front lawn, puts his beer can in my buddies recyling can cool as john wayne like ? wasn't about to pop off.

My buddy never even got his hands out of his pockets and this just throws a huge haymakers, cracks him right in the jaw, pounces on him and unloads like 10 more punches on his unconcious face.

The aftermat was ? as ? . My friend got his whole bottom row of teeth laid flat and his jaw broken. Had that ? wired shut for months. When he stumbled to the bathroom it looked like a heart-shot deer and stumbled through the house.

But the greatest revenge the man had of all was the addiction to pain killers that started because of that. My friend still ? with oxy to this day, and it started when he was recovering from the incident.
    why didn't you have your ? back

_____/\/\/\/\___/\/\____/\____________ dead
  • Will Munny
    Options
    And even if I did see it happen, I'm not sure I would have done anything. This dude was living in a house that cost $900 a month and it was his parents house. He lied two other two guys (also my friends) telling them they needed to pay $350 and month. He told them to give him the money and his moms would just take the money out of his bank account. Well his moms only took $900 out every month and he just kept the extra $100.

So when this all went down... nobody really felt sorry for him.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I know right. And it was like 3 months after the fact. Dude couldnt' cool off at all. This chick was the quinetessential white trash ? too. fisgusting.
  • Charlie Spitfire
    Options
    Pretty sure boyfriend is a whiteboy though... And it's been a loooooooooooooong time I felt a woman like I feel this woman you know... What if she's the June Carter to my Johnny Cash?
  • Charlie Spitfire
    Options
    If a woman isn't married, then I don't feel like it's the next mans job to respect her relationship. He's free to put in his bid and it's up to her to either consider his offer or remain in her relationship.

Now if she has a ring on her finger, the decent thing to do is to respect that union.

I don't know how I would feel about a woman that was willing to up and leave her man for another man though..proceed with caution.

Nah she's not married, she's only 19 :-/ But I dunno she just makes me smile and I make her smile... I don't know how long they've been together, I imagine that would be a bad topic to bring up? lol... Although I mean if she says they've only been together for a shorter while then it'd be better I guess..

And yeah I agree, it's not like I plan on manipulating her and stealing her away from her man, I mean it's up to her what she does... I didn't even know she had a boyfriend til last week... And I liked her instantly, obviously those feelings aren't gonna go away cause I all of a sudden find out she got a boyfriend...

• Will Munny
    Options
    ? I hope this ? gets his ass beat.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would just suggest not to get involved in anyone's relationship. It usually ends badly and even if she leaves that dude for you, she's obviously ok with cheating.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me, i think you should just let this one go until she single again.

• Will Munny
    Options
    ? I hope this ? gets his ass beat.

For what? Cause he likes a girl?

Dudes in here acting self-righteous.

That's what the dating game is about..competition. May the best man win and the best way to do that is to put a ring on it, otherwise it could potentially be open season on your ass.

Now continuing to pursue her after she's made it clear she's not interested crosses the line into disrespect, but if he truly likes her what's so wrong with expressing that?

To be totally real. This kid could have started a thread saying, "I love Minnesota and Lord Jesus and Going to Church and the Minnesota Vikings are gonna win a superbowl this year and I love the Twins!" and it could be totally genuine... and I'd still hope he gets his ? -ass beat.

And if you have to put a ring on a girls finger to keep her from wandering... its no wonder marriage rates are over 50%.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    If you've been with someone for over a year... I would assume they are out of the dating game. ? atleast thats how I look at it.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Powder room is an extension of the G&S just a little more feminine!
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    once you say you love somebody your off the market till a breakup happen
  • Will Munny
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Powder room is an extension of the G&S just a little more feminine!

I keep it G in here though. I call people ? in the powder room all the time.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope. You're not truly out of the dating game until you're married.

Hold up so you're sayin there is no such thing as exclusiveness in a relationship?
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i see what kat is saying, but if a woman is gonna go and flirt/submit to another man's appeal that defeats the purpose of loyalty in dating, which is needed when taking the relationship to the next level. me personally, im not going to date someone just for the hell of it, im looking for a mate for life. now if she makes her feelings apparent to both parties, its all good at least the boyfriend isnt being treated unfairly and can move on without wasting more time. and this goes for both sexes.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "When are you gonna give up the dating game and get married, take yourself off the market and settle down?"

And you can have exclusiveness without marriage. How else are you gonna know if you wanna buy that cow?
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    Options
    if I know she got a boyfriend and I proceed my only intention is to ?

why would I want to get involved with somebody who left someone else for me lol

cuz you know whats gona happen if the next ? with game like mine rolls around *panties drop*