Comments

• bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IF she is breathing.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Few years back I was squating a ton of weigh n/h. And it was just me and this bad milf ? in the weight room. I lost my balace doing too much and fell. It was super embarassing.

Otherwise its only out of shape middle aged women asking me how old I am.
  • Loo.Loo
    Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont try to shoot at women in the gym

for the most part, they seem to be tryna handle business.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never. Nothing worse than a guy trying to get at you when you're a sweaty, out of breath mess..especially if I have to remove my ear bud to hear wtf he's trying to say.

But if you just HAVE to..try to catch her when she's leaving or coming out of the locker room or something..not mid-squat.

This. Having your workout interrupted sucks. But being followed out of the gym isn't a good look either. I wouldn't recommend doing it at all.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL..I meant leaving the workout area, don't get your ass maced trying to follow her out in the parking lot.

I've been followed out of the gym a few times and it's creepy. lol I don't know why some men don't get that.

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    don't do it ...... at least don't do it mid workout.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loo.Loo
    Options
    maybe if you see her on more than one occasion you can slowly build a convo

but the gym is just one of those places ppl be focused on them.

but if you HAVE to have her, go for it.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    park next to her.

good one

• mr.jamrock
    mr.jamrock Members Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn thanks for the input, there are nice ones and i do recieve stares but im not the interrupt your workout type. Plus if I get declined ? is gonna be weird seeing her. jus a question no one really in mind
  • Loo.Loo
    Options
    thats a good point kat. prob why i never holler at anybody at the gym.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats one place i wont ever try to talk to women.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    MrsWest wrote: »
    LOL..I meant leaving the workout area, don't get your ass maced trying to follow her out in the parking lot.

I've been followed out of the gym a few times and it's creepy. lol I don't know why some men don't get that.

I got one rule concerning women in the gym: "Look but don't touch"

but with all that ass you got
    even a fella of my formidable will probably would try his luck

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    lol nah but for real I go to the gym 3-4 times a week and I never try to holla I might try just as an experiment for this thread
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
    That's a bad idea. Looking is obviously going to happen especially if the girls look good in her gym clothes but actually approaching is a no no. I wouldn't talk to a guy at my gym. I made that mistake once and it was awkward I had to change gym locations. :/
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're suppose to go to the gym to get beefy. Nh.
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I actually got this chick of this female from the gym at a gas station one day.

I never noticed her in the gym but she saw me.

Anyway she finally asked for my number at the gas station apparently she saw me a few times in the gym and was like I would've asked you the last time I saw you in the gym but I was all sweaty so I didn't want to.

So being that a female feels the gym isn't the place to really ask for a number I would definitely be against it.

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    easily, I'll just tell her She fit, Im fit. I gotta different exercise at home, you should consider my workout plan
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They usually make the first move. I'm to busy doing my thing
  • Fuckwithdreday
    Fuckwithdreday Members Posts: 26
    Options
    I think its a bad idea, but if you think your game is tight, gon head.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    Options
    this thread just ? up my plans for next week

yo man im telling you, i dont ? with red dot indians, but last friday man im telling you. this girl came thru her first day at the gym looking like a million dollar bill. she was trying to get to one of those aerobics type deals with the music. i guess some zumba ? . but she went to a locked door when i was shooting around at the courts. so i said ? it and went to go "help" her LOL i was holding doors for her getting her to the class etc. she was telling me it was her first day. then ? came thru and wanted to run full court. so of course mid way thru the game baby girl slips out. i seen out the corner of my eye while fighting thru a screen that she was leaving. she even looked my way as if to say "thanks for helping me!!!"

i have to be there this friday to hollar. and yes i looked at her left hand for the wedding ring, it wasnt there.

so you mean to tell me this is a no no??

how about if i "lose" my phone and have her call it for me and then "coincidentally" bombard her with compliments and use the "give me sympathy" "im doing good but you could make it better" route??

technically thats not "hitting" on her. its all within the proximity laws of human interaction. if two ppl are within the same 10 foot radius for a common cause, any chemical reactions that take place are considered natural ....... right???
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its better to try to get a read off them first before u make that potential fatal move...that way you kinda know
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they keep staring at you!!!