How do ni99as bring themselves to simp on the internet

Options

Comments

• Oneblackrose2hi
    Oneblackrose2hi Members Posts: 401 ✭✭
    Options
    Jesus Christ dude, some of us may need to sleep at night. Now I'm gonna be having nightmares and ? :(
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    Kimi u can still post them pm's that u recieved and sent ASAP like u said u would ....

that slander stunt u tried pulling wasn't kosher at all, u didn't even have to go that route but since u did why dont u go ahead and up them pm's ....

your a liar and by the way i've never seen this pic homie just put up, u look mean old and awful to say the least ....

Thing is she can't post those pm's without exposing herself. For her to post those pm's would mean that she intentionally set you up and was planning to use them against you for months. By doing so would only prove you right when you said how manipulative she was.

Her even bringing up having those pm's shows how desperate she was to attempt to get an "e-victory" over you.

I guarantee you if she does have PM's between you two, she'll only have the ones you sent, and won't have what she was sending to you in return, because obviously she was saying something to encourage you to keep asking to fucc. Who would send out dozens of PM's if they're just being met with "no" after every single one?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? aint got to stand eye to eye and get rejected and walk away trying to hold they head up.
    on the net all the have to do is log off...problem solved
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    edited March 2012
    Options
    zay_24 wrote: »
    lol in the blue dress pic one eye lookin at her ? ass husband, the other eye lookin at her husbands butt buddy
    Kimi lost
    Womp Womp ? . theres no way you're not the laughing stock of everyone at your school knowing the entire student body and half the professors have ? your Girl but you havent.

Lames like you are the reason the term captain save a hoe was invented.
    Enjoy your aids when you finally do get that bus route ? , ? . we're done here ;)

Anyway, I'm starting to think this rose chick lurks on here 24 hours a day waiting for me to exchange words with someone so she can jump in...and every post she makes is referencing me....
    this ? is getting creepy

:-S
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Kimi u can still post them pm's that u recieved and sent ASAP like u said u would ....

that slander stunt u tried pulling wasn't kosher at all, u didn't even have to go that route but since u did why dont u go ahead and up them pm's ....

your a liar and by the way i've never seen this pic homie just put up, u look mean old and awful to say the least ....

Thing is she can't post those pm's without exposing herself. For her to post those pm's would mean that she intentionally set you up and was planning to use them against you for months. By doing so would only prove you right when you said how manipulative she was.

Her even bringing up having those pm's shows how desperate she was to attempt to get an "e-victory" over you.

I guarantee you if she does have PM's between you two, she'll only have the ones you sent, and won't have what she was sending to you in return, because obviously she was saying something to encourage you to keep asking to fucc. Who would send out dozens of PM's if they're just being met with "no" after every single one?

the broad is mean, manipulative, and ugly, now I understand her pattern of all around drama ...

from what I remember we left the pm's on a good note, no reason for me to be salty although she did say she had a husband .... that didn't stop her from telling me how she liked to suck ? and if i'm not mistaking take pipe all in her ass...

so the thing is this, yea I courted her with a invite to ? and suck ? , and yea she said I have a husband.... didn't stop all our nasty filthy talk in between.... I have other women on here that can vouch for me when I say I know how to get em to talk reckless and nasty thru pm's....

her trying using some pm's she entertained against me is asinine, she's a liar and overall just cruel ugly and fake .... she had no reason to jump out there like that, guess she thought that was the "it" thing to do ......

? don't like ugly, word to kimi .....

• Oneblackrose2hi
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    zay_24 wrote: »
    lol in the blue dress pic one eye lookin at her ? ass husband, the other eye lookin at her husbands butt buddy
    Kimi lost
    Womp Womp ? . theres no way you're not the laughing stock of everyone at your school knowing the entire student body and half the professors have ? your Girl but you havent.

Lames like you are the reason the term captain save a hoe was invented.
    Enjoy your aids when you finally do get that bus route ? , ? . we're done here ;)

Anyway, I'm starting to think this rose chick lurks on here 24 hours a day waiting for me to exchange words with someone so she can jump in...and every post she makes is referencing me....
    this ? is getting creepy

:-S

lol @ you still dissing based on an obvious troll thread, you making yourself look dumber and more desperate with each post. Keep fighting to maintain your relevance, Kimi, we can see how important this e-? is to you.

Shut the fucc up you dumb ? . Don't get mad at me that you allowed posters to dictate to you who you can and can't respond to directly so now I gets to ? on you with my posts, wipe my ass with your posts, then wipe your face with them, and you can't even say ? bacc.

Go post in the G&S and get the fucc out of my forum and we won't have an issue of me dissing your hideous lookin ass with each and every post.
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Options

the broad is mean, manipulative, and ugly, now I understand her pattern of all around drama ...

from what I remember we left the pm's on a good note, no reason for me to be salty although she did say she had a husband .... that didn't stop her from telling me how she liked to suck ? and if i'm not mistaking take pipe all in her ass...

so the thing is this, yea I courted her with a invite to ? and suck ? , and yea she said I have a husband.... didn't stop all our nasty filthy talk in between.... I have other women on here that can vouch for me when I say I know how to get em to talk reckless and nasty thru pm's....

her trying using some pm's she entertained against me is asinine, she's a liar and overall just cruel ugly and fake .... she had no reason to jump out there like that, guess she thought that was the "it" thing to do ......

? THAT'S SOME SKRONG ETHER

• nkflier23
    nkflier23 Members Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Good old IC logic...lol

This is the only forum I've seen where Men dickriding and caping for other Men is more respectable than Men conversing and flirting with Women...smh

I bet you use a ? on your men
    Bet them flamboyant limp wrist ? let you too
    Didn't you also condemn me in the other thread for trying to meet women here.....aint that the same as flirtin wit em here?
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options

We did leave it on a good note but,I'm able to tell if a poster is dissing me out of genuine dislike or if it's because they have an agenda or a grudge.
    You sir, have a grudge, your post reeked of bitterness and was out of nowhere because ive always been cool with you
    . But once I saw the tone and you trying to put everything on me knowing that most of the time Im beefing Im not the one who initiated it.

Then you ended it talking about me posting the pics of my "thick ass" in that thread and I instantly knew you were really only mad because you begged for this ass and got turned down.

So it's not what you say, it's why you said it, and in my opinion you said it out of bitterness because I rejected you.

Im on my work computer, that's why Im unable to see if I still have them on my personnel PC, but it really doesn't matter, you can lie all you want but you know I never discussed any sexual acts with you, Im not even the least bit attracted to you,bso even if I was single that would never happen.

But now your mad, and it's typical to call a Woman ugly AFTER she's rejected you... but do whatever you have to do to save face with these dudes. I really have no issues with you besides this, so all this going back and forth is pointless. Enjoy your night :)

• [Deleted User]
    Options

We did leave it on a good note but,I'm able to tell if a poster is dissing me out of genuine dislike or if it's because they have an agenda or a grudge.
    You sir, have a grudge, your post reeked of bitterness and was out of nowhere because ive always been cool with you
    . But once I saw the tone and you trying to put everything on me knowing that most of the time Im beefing Im not the one who initiated it.

Then you ended it talking about me posting the pics of my "thick ass" in that thread and I instantly knew you were really only mad because you begged for this ass and got turned down.

So it's not what you say, it's why you said it, and in my opinion you said it out of bitterness because I rejected you.

Im on my work computer, that's why Im unable to see if I still have them on my personnel PC, but it really doesn't matter, you can lie all you want but you know I never discussed any sexual acts with you, Im not even the least bit attracted to you,bso even if I was single that would never happen.

But now your mad, and it's typical to call a Woman ugly AFTER she's rejected you... but do whatever you have to do to save face with these dudes. I really have no issues with you besides this, so all this going back and forth is pointless. Enjoy your night :)

LoL @ u trying to flip it when all I did was state my harmless opinion in a thread ....

now your the victim who got attacked because a guy was bitter that u didn't accept his e-requests to ? and suck on some ? and nuts.... u sound crazy, u know that right ?

u say u have no issues with me when there should of been no issue at all, u decided to catch feelings from a post I made by throwing some harmless pm's and my girl under the bus .....

u thinking a ? was gon get shook is what made u threatin me wit them pm's, now that u see i'm all fine and dandy with u posting ALL of them u wanna fall back from ya previous statements....

Last but not least another LoL at u believing the only reason your ugly is because u "rejected" me .... Let me ask u something, who is the women in them pictures Zay posted ?
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    she's delusional on a bossafina level breh.
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options

It's sad too, by the way that you're letting this clown use you, because I'm sure you know that he doesn't like you, and is only defending you to get at me....

you can see that every time he logs on and every post he makes is concerning me.
    Those ? were like a year old,so I might not have them on my hard drive anymore but you know the truth.

I have no reason to lie. you're really angry too I can tell, but don't try to put someone else out there if you can't handle it when your ? gets aired out too

:-??
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

It's sad too, by the way that you're letting this clown use you, because I'm sure you know that he doesn't like you, and is only defending you to get at me....
    Those ? were like a year old,so I might not have them on my hard drive anymore but you know the truth.

I have no reason to lie. you're really angry too I can tell, but don't try to put someone else out there if you can't handle it when your ? gets aired out too

kimi again u trippin, u jumped out there in a totally different thread, the one dizz made.... I told numerous times in there to up the pm's....

if he likes me or dislikes me I can care less, i'm sure he feels the same way.... what i'm discussing is towards u and how u tried to slander a ? for no apparent ....

everybody can see the thread for what it is, no need for u to try making me look angry, ? u were angry when u typed that tirade that included me, my girl, pm's, and my chest amongst other things....

I am allowed to react to accusations aren't I ? Again yea your a liar for saying I thirstily begged u, i'm not lying about u telling me how u enjoyed sucking ? and gettin it in between them big ole asscheeks though .....

i'm done for the night, have em up by tomorrow morning ....
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Options
    lol Kimi stays losing
  • Kimi
    Options

kimi again u trippin, u jumped out there in a totally different thread, the one dizz made.... I told numerous times in there to up the pm's....

if he likes me or dislikes me I can care less, i'm sure he feels the same way.... what i'm discussing is towards u and how u tried to slander a ? for no apparent ....

everybody can see the thread for what it is, no need for u to try making me look angry, ? u were angry when u typed that tirade that included me, my girl, pm's, and my chest amongst other things....

I am allowed to react to accusations aren't I ? Again yea your a liar for saying I thirstily begged u, i'm not lying about u telling me how u enjoyed sucking ? and gettin it in between them big ole asscheeks though .....

i'm done for the night, have em up by tomorrow morning ....

And like I said to you if I still have them I will but it has been a year. and I'm not trying to make you look angry, your post speaks for themselves. Youre on here ganging up and calling me ugly which is what dudes always stoop to when a chick turns them down.

Its just funny that you' have the nerve to act out raged when you put me out there first, it was harsh as hell and just came out of nowhere. I've posted the same way since I've been here so its really strange for you to have went on that tirade about me after all this time, especially since were cool.

This is a clear case of someone dishing it out but not being able to take it, and you're not a bad dude (even after this) but you're not a victim here either.

Now to me, if a girl is telling you she's married and uninterested after every PM and you still keep trying..that constitutes as thirst.

You already admitted that was the case, so to me, you were thirsty. Maybe others might feel different about it, but that's my opinion.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dudes ? hoes they consider ugly all the time

some even marry them
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Options
    lol so Boybest made Kimi catch feelings after he called her out for her manipulative ways, then Kimi proceeds to prove how manipulative she is by saying she saved PM's that were a year old just to use them against Boybest.

Boybest won!
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Houston old head is my ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVbFFl1g30Y

Rap game ? up boiiii, ? you thing i rap for
    ? game ? up boiiii, ? you think i trap for
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soooo y'all just gonna ignore the fact that a poster just admitted goin to the Powder Room to look @ another poster's man tool? Wow. Things have changed.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some ? bag chicks off here and some ? just simp for something to do.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Some ? bag chicks off here and some ? just simp for something to do.

This pretty much sums it up.
    lol word proof post...
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    I was almost surprised to find that this thread went from 'simp appreciation' to 'Kimi vs......'

Real dudes can't have ? for themselves.........
    Yeah things got umm interesting,..lol, but I'm off this ? , people can believe what they want.
    I know how ? really went down, I'll leave it at that :-??

Anyway, this thread could be a testemant to the dark side of simping because things can go really wrong when a person is rejected....but overall, it's harmless.

You pull it off well though, you should teach classes boo
    ;)
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Options
    If you ain't posting those boybest PM's. ? ?
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Why aint kimi posting the pm's? She did threaten him with it.. what u waiting forrrrrrrrrrrrrr

lol @ these ? still not banning me