Nicki Minaj wins again - Billboard: "Minaj rules rap!" - #1 Rap song in the country

Options
124»

Comments

• weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited June 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    faceless ? ?

wait, how am I white? LOL
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    lol hey hrap drop that pik of that white gurl midwestwanksta again....
    Im not gettin' in ya'll beef, unless he disrespect me, I aint got a prob' wit' 'em.

Im still LOL at you saying that rapper White was a white boy and you knew he was mixed. LOL.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Im not gettin' in ya'll beef, unless he disrespect me, I aint got a prob' wit' 'em.

lol i dont got beef wit that white gurl that u xposed im just havin fun wit her......
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    Actually, Krim only has 5...but if you wanna count non-lead #1's then Nicki has 2, almost 3 #1's with My Chick Bad within 6 months...as opposed to Lil Kim's 8 #1's within 16 years....so yeah. There we have it.

Again you keep reaching for the sky. The Bottom line is Lil Kim has charted 8 #1 singles on the rap chart which is a billboard record for a female. She was the last female to have a #1 single on that chart which stood for the last 7 years. She is also the last female to go Platinum along with Missy. "Your Love" went #1 on the rap charts, good for Nicki, really good for her after "Massive Flop" something that you can't compare to Lil Kim who came out the box with multiple hits on the charts. And for the record:

Lil Kim's 1st 2 singles (No Time, Crush On You) > Massive Flop & Your Love

There is no comparsion. Kim = Legend Status. Nicki = Rookie still wet behind the ears
  • killah_muhfucka
    killah_muhfucka Members Posts: 372
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Again you keep reaching for the sky. The Bottom line is Lil Kim has charted 8 #1 singles on the rap chart which is a billboard record for a female. She was the last female to have a #1 single on that chart which stood for the last 7 years. She is also the last female to go Platinum along with Missy. "Your Love" went #1 on the rap charts, good for Nicki, really good for her after "Massive Flop" something that you can't compare to Lil Kim who came out the box with multiple hits on the charts. And for the record:

Lil Kim's 1st 2 singles (No Time, Crush On You) > Massive Flop & Your Love

There is no comparsion. Kim = Legend Status. Nicki = Rookie still wet behind the ears

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ this... for the love of ? this