True or False: Man's dating options get better the older he gets while

Options

Comments

• simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited June 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    lol word what are you talking about. You're idea is wrong from the start.

Let's go age by age

16: women have the advantage

18: women have the advantage but men start to rise

21: men and women have an advantage. At this age men can officially break that "oh you're young" barrier

25: men have a distinct advantage for the first time.

30: Lol not even a contest. Don't women fear this age?

40: Single men are officially "sugar daddies" if they are still on their grind

you can't read either ? ? ? ?
    DAMN.
    did i not say women who have their "? together" can indeed continue to pull dudes as they get older.
    may not be marriage material, but i doubt after a certain age these women honestly care about getting married.
    yall just have to feel like you come out winning don't you ?
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    DAMN.
    did i not say women who have their "? together" can indeed continue to pull dudes as they get older.
    may not be marriage material, but i doubt after a certain age these women honestly care about getting married.

a woman can pull men whether or not she has her ? together mainly because men want to ? ...but getting one to stay around is different maam
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Women aint built like that ? . Women don't "pull" men. They have a ? . That's all they need to get ? . That's why women who have sex with alotta dudes can't be players. There's no effort on their part.
  • shadb33
    edited June 2010
    Options
    iAMNOVA wrote: »
    a woman can pull men whether or not she has her ? together mainly because men want to ? ...but getting one to stay around is different maam

u read my mind playa
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    DAMN.

Thank you fam for answering her. Lol damn I wasn't even coming at your neck I was trying to correct you're "mistake" and let you see if from a man's perspective. And you're really not saying anything with that "has her ? together" option. If you have your ? together, male or female, you should be getting play. So what are you saying, nada....

And again you're missing the point of the thread. The thread is based around dating OPTIONS. At the end of the day, a man at the age of 30 has a lot more OPTIONS than a women at 30. And it is partly due to the fact that we are a lot more open to age differences as we get older.

Again this is not a diss, but as women get older, y'all tend to narrow your field of play. Some of it is purposely, but a lot of the time ya'll do it inadvertently. This is not a good or bad thing but it is an observation. This is a discussion miss. Let's not get all hostile on each other lol.
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited June 2010
    Options

yeah, this right here is basically what i was getting at.
    women who keep themselves up past their "expiration date" can still get dudes.

im on the fence with the getting them to stay part, but it's usually easier for older men than it is for older women.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Women lose sex appeal. Men tend not too. In 5 years I'll only be better looking... Girls my age in 5 years... well thats the fall off...
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This is why so many women get bitter as they age.
  • shadb33
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No younger man with options is gonna really shack up with a cougar chick for a long term deal. He just wanna smash for braggin rights and see if he can get some things out of her. But he dont really wanna chick with that much miles on her. Like I'd hit Lisa Raye for a good min. but I wouldnt dare wife her.
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It's true because I'm 25, I had chicks from ages 19-36.
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited July 2010
    Options
    cosign! 24 and the older i get it seem girls like me more
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    well take it like this....the only reason why women turn to "GOOD" women when they are older is because they were nonstop ? when they were younger......is that what you are trying to wife up? a reformed ? ?

exactly,thats the part that kills me she will wait until the miles on her ? is gone then she wants a good man to accept her

hell most times a man dont know why she wants a good man now,could be that she has a STD,? ,Herpes

at first they wasnt even studying a good ? ,a good man was the last thing on their minds so now you need us?

i think it's a slap in the face of all good men that a woman will want them when she ran out of options or the man really wants is married and doesnt want to fool around with her anymore
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Truth but for both substance and quality outplays quantity. A female will ? around in her early and mid twenties n wake up one morning and be on some "I wanna get married asap" due to the pressure from her friends or family members. On the other hand, with men its a case of what ? can I trust....is she with me for my money or for who I am..because at that age most women are looking for the established man aka "let me get a meal ticket".
  • new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Other way around.......men start coming into they own they get older.......men begin meeting standards of women more...and there are more women.......on the otherside.....Men begin begin to conform there standards to the dating pool

I've yet to here older men being happy about being single over 30.......where as ? pretty much celebrate being single in their 20's and the more unattached they are the better......
  • shadb33
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Other way around.......men start coming into they own they get older.......men begin meeting standards of women more...and there are more women.......on the otherside.....Men begin begin to conform there standards to the dating pool

I've yet to here older men being happy about being single over 30.......where as ? pretty much celebrate being single in their 20's and the more unattached they are the better......

I know MAD ? over 30 happy they are single with NO kids. Where u live at?
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    With the way pregnancy is sky rocketing, It is true
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    generally true, but it depends on the people themselves...there's a reason that there's women out there called MILFs and cougars...

milfs are normally married.................
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    If their pockets grow with them, sure.

Agreed...........

You can't be older and broke. Not a good look.
  • shadb33
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Agreed...........

You can't be older and broke. Not a good look.

well obviously i aint talkin bout these old ass ? ?
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »
    well obviously i aint talkin bout these old ass ? ?

lol, oh ok........
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I have always said this. The clock start to tick a little faster when women hit thirty. They scrambling around 40. They give up trying to find Mr right and prefer Mr anybody at 50.

Guys start to understand the situation at 30. They start to be picky at 40. and then they start hit on anything that walk at 50.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I don't never want to be a broke old ass dude and I don't want a flabby looking ass old ass woman. I still on my girl now to work out but the old excuse about the hair comes out
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I don't never want to be a broke old ass dude and I don't want a flabby looking ass old ass woman. I still on my girl now to work out but the old excuse about the hair comes out

Say what?????
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Say what?????

You know the excuse, I just got my hair done or sweat makes my hair nappy, but you getting big though
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You know the excuse, I just got my hair done or sweat makes my hair nappy, but you getting big though

My wife cousin can be a top 10 if she would just work out. Right now she is 25 and almost over the thick realm. She gets her hair done every week, so I am like she needs to go work out and put it in a ponytail. She is very pretty but has the fat gene.