Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plz let me know what the vid is.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I CAN PLAY AS A BLACK GUY?!?!?
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Plz let me know what the vid is.
    gta:sa1

what he said.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My reaction was OH ? !!!!,....first day cop.....I don't think Rock star will ever top San Andreas....when it comes to story.... weapons...characters....extra ? you can do to your character as far as appearance and hand to hand combat....and celebrity voice overs.... Samuel Jackson....Ice T....MC Eiht>>>>>>>>>>>> this ? was the pinnacle,,,,and the gang war ? you could do to take over territory was just raw....the'yy never match San Andreas....I might try and find me a new copy off ebay and put in my BC PS3
  • zay_24
    zay_24 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    Options
    My reaction was OH ? !!!!,....first day cop.....I don't think Rock star will ever top San Andreas....when it comes to story.... weapons...characters....extra ? you can do to your character as far as appearance and hand to hand combat....and celebrity voice overs.... Samuel Jackson....Ice T....MC Eiht>>>>>>>>>>>> this ? was the pinnacle,,,,and the gang war ? you could do to take over territory was just raw....the'yy never match San Andreas....I might try and find me a new copy off ebay and put in my BC PS3
    Dont forget Radio Los Santos

• stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First day cop...i always wished they used 'Express Yourself' from N.W.A. instead of the Guns n Roses joint, though. Would have fit the trailer better, imo. Bit its ? ill.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i thought gnr was perfect. it was such a contrast to the video but it just went so well with sa.

but now that i think about it, maybe a song called welcome to the jungle could have been seen as racist for a game full of black dudes lol
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man grahpics have come a LONG way
  • vespesianus
    vespesianus Members Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't remember what I thought exactly but I remember all the white folk were mad as ? that the character was black
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "yo the main character's a ? !!!"
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    man grahpics have come a LONG way

that was not even 8 years ago. Back then, online gaming was only for the OG X Box. haha

When I saw that commercial, I thought that it would literally cause a riot. Like, a real life riot.
  • NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    NAWLEDGE_REIGNS Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    Options
    GTA V Has Got Alot To Live Up To As The Spiritual Successor To This Joint
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zay_24 wrote: »
    Dont forget Radio Los Santos

GOAT

game and soundtrack
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »
    First day cop...i always wished they used 'Express Yourself' from N.W.A. instead of the Guns n Roses joint, though. Would have fit the trailer better, imo. Bit its ? ill.

nah that 2pac 'just dont give a ? ' joint

"? aint just the blacks, its also a gang of ? dressed in blue slacks.
    they say ? hang in packs and they attitudes is ? . so tell me who the biggest gang of ? in the city?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87TclF_txfI

• IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that game is top 5 games of all time idc what anyone says, I played GTA from the top view and thought the game was the ? then GTA 3 came out and it was cool cuz it was in 3d but when I seen that commercial and did my homework on it and found out all the extra ? you can do plus there being 3 islands not just 1 I was like its a wrap!
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
    who else had trouble riding the toy airplane that had to shoot down all the trucks in a limited amount of time?! I remember i was stuck on that ? for like 2 or 3 weeks smh lol
  • zay_24
    zay_24 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    Options
    who else had trouble riding the toy airplane that had to shoot down all the trucks in a limited amount of time?! I remember i was stuck on that ? for like 2 or 3 weeks smh lol

i had more trouble actually on the 2nd mission with the mini gun, and flying school.
    But i heard that the toy plane mission was so hard that they had to make the mission easier in later copies.
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
    zay_24 wrote: »
    i had more trouble actually on the 2nd mission with the mini gun, and flying school.
    But i heard that the toy plane mission was so hard that they had to make the mission easier in later copies.

the flying school I remember was pretty tough too
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "the main character is a ? ? Word?? When that ? drop?"

^^^My first reaction
  • Valkyria
    Valkyria Members Posts: 120
    Options
    I said "I'm not playing this ? . Its making black people look bad." or something like that. My cousin brought that ? over and once again changed my life. I went out and copped that ? . lol black folk be damned.