Bynum has been the man for the last several games and Kobe is unwilling to let Bynum be the man"

Options

Comments

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    [img]http://sphotos.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/430613_367896499905547_367810133247517_1340885_1323616429_n.jpg[/img]
    295107_404764076218789_367810133247517_1440867_474860697_n.jpg
    [img]http://sphotos.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/429578_394529730575557_367810133247517_1414096_1558940068_n.jpg[/img]
    541112_401874513174412_367810133247517_1433251_688068006_n.jpg
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Andrew Bynum is leading the Lakers we are in trouble, he's not built for that too immature still...Now do I think he should get some more touches? sure...but lets not act like Kobe just fell the ? off, he's in a slump happens to everyone
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ stringer bell with the typical stringer bell post
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ ? not getting it

it aint about him "leading" the team. its about feeding the horse you got in Bynum and running the offense through him

When you got too 7 footers, you dont work from outside- in
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaoo @ this thread
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    lol @ ? not getting it

it aint about him "leading" the team. its about feeding the horse you got in Bynum and running the offense through him

So being the man =/= being the leader?

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sorry, I give no ? about Kobe, but it ain't another ? on that roster that has the right to look this dude in the eye and tell him ? about "being the man".

smh @ trying to turn this into Shaq vs. Kobe 2.

With this roster - Kobe has earned the right to talk ? and jack up as many shots as he pleases.

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    lol @ ? not getting it

So being the man =/= being the leader?

i cant speak for T/S

I dont know what he meant by being the man but if he's saying Kobe needs to fall the ? back and feed the big man shooting damn near 60%, then he's right
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3573164_700b.jpg

Damn................ Lol

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Soul Clapa wrote: »
    gman82 wrote: »
    Co sign. Bynum is the lakers mvp, kobe is busy ball hogging as usual and shooting the lakers out of games. He has to be the most selfish player of all time. His fg% is terrible. Meanwhile Bynum has the 2nd best fg percentage in the league. Mike brown needs to check kobe again

false. its almost at 50%

How is a career 45% shooter almost 50%? Almost 50 is 48-49 not barely 45

This dude rounded off 5 whole percentage points go bacc to skool

45% is a bad percentage now??
    and you do understant what almost means right?
    Almost ( most ), nearly, well-nigh all mean within a small degree of or short space of. Almost implies very little short of:
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope you brothas know Kobe is currently 0-12 in todays game, Bynum 3-4.....lol. Kobe most overrated player of all time.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    let kobe keep shootin

remember vanessa wasn't with him, when he was shooting in the gym
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bricks was 3-21

? missed 7, 3pointers= 21 points
    and missed 11, 2point shots= 22 points

do the math = 43 points

if he would of deffer half those shots to his team mates mostly Pau, Session, and Bynum

that's at least 21 points ...

their would be no need to hit a game winner.

i kno ? are Kobe fans, and not lakers fan, but don't sit here and talk championship if kobe still play like this

lakers are 2nd round exits

these anaylyst are pathetic, ? acting like the players write their checks... theirs no way in hell someone should go for 3-21, and these ? acting like it's okay.. ? u got team mates..

great players make decent team mates look good, and good players look great...
    kobe make good players look decent.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? bean said fukc yo math and yo stats "I hit game-winners"
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? are Kobe fans, and not lakers fan, but don't sit here and talk championship if kobe still play like this

thats the problem

sir that is by far the #1 problem
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why ? be actin like the NBA ain't a 82 game season?? Well, in this case 66..But the point is, everybody is gonna have bad games during the season..People puttin way too much into what certain ? do during the season..Judge players by their playoff performances instead of these ? meaningless games..
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i agree with this , Bynum on offense has been damn near unstoppable and he not getting enouh shots , it's clear as day nobody can really stop bynum this season

Kobe to worried about the scoring title for his age and want to show everyone his age aint a factor , yea Kobe is the better "Scorer" but but thats only cuz he's taking the most shots , Bynum has taken his game to a new level this year bynum should be getting a lot more shots ..

Kobe PPG this season is so overrated to me cuz he's taking damn near 24 shots a game to get to 28 , and his % ? stinks ...take enough shots you'll eventually get the points ..

He takes some of the WOAT shots , Let bynum get a lot of shots , u dont have to make Bynum the #1 option of course not but nights u see Bynum is on fire and just cant be stopped feed him the ? ball all game .

bruh...hes shooting 43% this season...so that 10-24 everynite/avg....that aint that bad....

43% is not that good bruh , dont care how u try to save it , this dude is having a ton of ? shooting nights
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? still gonna try hard as ? to justify a 3-21 shooting night , some how some way it will be done
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder what ? would say if Lebron went 3-for-forever except for the last minute of the 4th quarter...

...wait.

I just set up a Lebron 4th quarter joke didn't I?

? . Nevermind....

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He need to sit down and watch some film and also take notes from MJ... and just keep ? simple in his twilight years
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't fault the guy for trying. Too bad he will be remembered for the worst milestone in basketball.

1. John Havlicek: 13,417 missed shots

4. Kove Bryant: 12,462 missed shots....

Watch yo ass Hondo, the Mamba got his fangs out!

kb241.jpg
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a Kobe fan, but I can admit his shot selection has been atrocious at times. Right now he doesn't have the athleticism to do what he used to, which is clear as rain when watching the games. He's at that point in his career where his eyes can keep up with the action but his body can only do so in spurts. Like someone else said, all those mental things that made him great at his physical peak (ego, stubborness, selfishness) are hindrances now that he's in physical decline.

That said, I think some of y'all are riding too hard on him. Everybody's poster child A.I. put numbers up like this for his whole career damn near, and people still talking about can he get a run. Bynum jacked up a three as a center. That's all that needs to be said about his decision making.

At this ? is ? up:

1A is a 16-year vet who still takes the same horrible shots he did as a rookie but with less athleticism to possibly pull off a miracle.

1B still thinks he'll get the ball by being a good teammate.

1C is out to prove he can make even worse shot selections than 1A.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blah blah blah
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G Mack wrote: »
    Naw bynum decision making can be turrible at times ...his bball iq ain't the highest.....the more touches he gets the more double teams which in turn leads to more to's....he just needs to continue to feed off gasol kobe and sessions.....

the thing is.. if the get to doubling him, somebody gone have that wide open look. they cant double team kobe AND bynum at the same time