What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Geto Boy Willie D' in near tears over Trayvon.....

H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in The Reason

War on the horizon
GOOD MUSIC
#iTunes ❚ <>09/12 <>❚ #iTunes
goodmusic_lead-590x380.jpeg
Follow @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee Follow

juan travoltawhite715P. TownKNiGHTS

Replies

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i thought he was in jail for scamming iphones..
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    edited March 2012
    good ol willie i feel wat hez sayin this whole shit aint rite cuz im tellin u now if zimmerdick was blk & he wouldve shot a white teen & kill'd them that blk zimmerdick would b thrown n jail but since zimmerdick is a cracka & trayvon was blk da cracka getz off on killin da blk teen cuz this is WHITE Emerica da most racist country n da world..
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    salute to willie D#

• lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i thought he was in jail for scamming iphones..

i thought he was too b/c it was a fed charge b/c he ws scamming troops overseas. took the money but never shipped the phone
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,210 Regulator
    He said "racist black person" I thought black people couldnt be racist?
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    He said "racist black person" I thought black people couldnt be racist?

itz call;d POLITIKZ cracka he was just sayin that fa da camera smh...
  • lethal5lethal5 Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well said Willie D

Big Ups!
    (This is the type of interview they need to be showin' on CNN)
  • poindexter2poindexter2 Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Salute the brother Willie D. We need to strap the fuck up like these crakkkers are because they need to be taught a fuckin lesson. I'm tired of these crakkkers just thinking they can keep getting away with this shit, and we wont retaliate. I welcome these crakkers to try to go to war with us
    1779243_843468661949_2223212334890696667_n.jpg?oh=2596af3c79f9265458b3e1d004c623bf&oe=54E86424

tumblr_llqh75j50t1qbbb7uo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mcw99uvCbd1rv118l.gif