Diggy Comments On his Diss Record

Options

Comments

• idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    The ? family only brought attention to themselves and made the world think Vanessa is a hoe. Wasn't no one thinking about her when Purple Haze dropped and no one took it as a dis to Diggy on Grew up fast. Now all anyone will think of Vanessa for is she gives head.

When Marcus Jordon was walking around UCF telling ? he helped ? your girl didn't you get mad?

Lol u can't stand USmarine huh?
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    I know jojo dont mess with his family

they never consider the young ? feelings

Street ? don't have feelings.
  • P. Town
    Options
    The ? family only brought attention to themselves and made the world think Vanessa is a hoe. Wasn't no one thinking about her when Purple Haze dropped and no one took it as a dis to Diggy on Grew up fast. Now all anyone will think of Vanessa for is she gives head.

When Marcus Jordon was walking around UCF telling ? he helped ? your girl didn't you get mad?

Lol u can't stand USmarine huh?

He a ?
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

damn
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well i guess that's the last we'll see of usmarine in this thread.....
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't know, i was doing fraternity charity work and collecting can goods for your welfare family. I was tired of seeing your mom stanky legging for loose change in downtown Orlando with the bums.
  • usmarin3
    Options

I'm one of the main ppl that said the diss record was wack but in all fairness to Diggy, the record was leaked. It wasn't like he put out there himself. The ? was mad that somebody walking around telling the world that they're ? his sister so he recorded a song about it.

*shrugz*

Come on now dude, you can't believe anyone cared enough to hack Diggy Simmons to leak a record of his and right around the time when his album dropped a brick because he has no buzz.

• P. Town
    Options

I don't know, i was doing fraternity charity work and collecting can goods for your welfare family. I was tired of seeing your mom stanky legging for loose change in downtown Orlando with the bums.

But ain't you the one who said you slept in closets at night? Seems like your mother pioneered my mother's profession
  • usmarin3
    Options

But ain't you the one who said you slept in closets at night? Seems like your mother pioneered my mother's profession

You have too much time thinking about me dude, you carry yourself like a woman holding on to grudges. Go fill out your Devry application little ? !
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    diggy more gangsta than jojo
  • P. Town
    Options

You have too much time thinking about me dude, you carry yourself like a woman holding on to grudges. Go fill out your Devry application little ? !

You been talking about college since the old IC before the old IC. Obviously it's not working out down there at UCF so I'm gonna bring you an application back too. See you next semester
  • usmarin3
    Options

You been talking about college since the old IC before the old IC. Obviously it's not working out down there at UCF so I'm gonna bring you an application back too. See you next semester

wtf, dude i graduated undergrad in 2008 with two degrees. What the ? is going on in your mind?
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

wtf, dude i graduated undergrad in 2008 with two degrees. What the ? is going on in your mind?

Naw you didn't ? . You still go there. I know a ? that knows one of the ? that videotaped the ? ? your ?

Tell dat ? to leak dat ? .
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ ptown the ? who makes sure he enters every j.cole thread to ? on him and tells us we really don't like conscious ? we force ourselves to arguing with usmarine who shows up in every j cole thread to make sure he defends his honor which kills two birds with one stone cause he's in turn defending daddy hov's honor at the same time. Ptown go listen to some atl trap so you can get your fix for the day and us go turn on jay-z's greatest hits so you can get yours, yall ? are meant for each other.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i just hit tmacfan wit that feelings button
    shut up, ?
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Diggy did this for attention because nobody bought his album. his sister is a hoe, he should learn to accept it. As a rapper he's wack as ? and a disgrace to his father.
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lots of ether being passed out and lots of feelings being in caught in this thread. lol
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Naw you didn't ? . You still go there. I know a ? that knows one of the ? that videotaped the ? ? your ?

LMAO

wait

WHAT!?!?!?!?!

i'm late with this, somebody give me a run down of WTF they're talking about.

Yeah I need to know what they're talkin about too
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LMAO I been trying to tell ? this ? .
  • walwyn
    walwyn Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of soul burning goin on in here tonight lmao
  • usmarin3
    Options

Lets be real dude, you don't know anyone who goes to college.
  • P. Town
    Options

Lets be real dude, you don't know anyone who goes to college.

Let's be real Usmarine. If I ain't ? and you got 3,973 more post than me, then what does that make you?
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He only has a record deal because of his dad and uncle, born with silver spoon in the mouth ? boy.

you a hatin ass ? , b

Im not a ? and i speak the truth, diggy is a spoilt rich kid

This discussion has been closed.